You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Persons Banned from the Theatre  (Read 13425 times)

Dread

• Dark Power
Persons Banned from the Theatre
« on: May 17, 2012, 07:23:21 PM »
"Nemien Callishan, elsewise known as Nemien Rolskar is banned from the Théatre de la Cathédrale, for spreading slander about me at my wedding, questioning my belief in Ezra (again, during my wedding), and for being rude to the Theatre's staff (this was not during my wedding). She should be glad I do not plan to sue. I desire a full apology to my staff and myself before this ban is lifted.

~ Baptiste Moliére-Jalabert"

BarleyBeer

Re: Persons Banned from the Theatre
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 07:26:44 PM »
"Shemeit is hereby banned from the Théatre de la Cathédrale for the following reasons:

-Being rude to the Theatre's staff
-Cussing at the Theatre's staff
-Spitting on a member of the Theatre's staff

The ban shall only be lifted when a full apology is issued.

~ Creative Director Blythe Harvey"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:33:24 PM by BarleyBeer »

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 10:48:51 PM »
Lucille d'Larosa is banned from the Théatre de la Cathédrale for the following reasons:

-Adding severe pain and suffering to an already sorely injured person (Constance Severin) and showing little care for her well being.

-Disrespecting the Creative Director on her decisions inside of the theatre.

~ Siobhan Crowley, Creative Director

RedwizardD

• Scrollord
  • Dark Power
  • Avoid Attention - Critical Failure
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 09:08:33 PM »
[Notice Removed]
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 03:10:26 PM by RedwizardD »

Tycat

• The Tabasco Bandit
  • Dark Power
  • Discord: Tycat#2415
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 03:29:01 AM »

Let it be known that Sudhri Norlion is hereby banned from the theatre premise, for poisoning guests at the All Hallows Eve Auction and Ball. Furthermore, anyone with information about her whereabouts is urged to inform the Gendarmerie, so that justice for Madam LaRouche can finally be done.

Cordialement,

Zidonne LeFebvre
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 06:41:03 PM by Tycat »
Tycat#2415 (discord)
Facebook Art Page @thetabascobandit
Instagram art Tycat_thetabscobandit
DeviantArt /Tybookins
YouTube Tabasco Bandit Theatre

Blessed Be, and keep creating.

-Wing

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 11:22:04 PM »

*The notice below is removed*

Let it be known that Tatyana Costela is hereby banned from the theatre premise, for mocking and insulting my honor, and slandering myself viciously! It should be lifted once she has learned an once of humility and sees the errors in her ways, and her hurtful accusations. 

Cordialement,

Zidonne LeFebvre

Better Dread than Dead

• The Bad Guy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 04:53:07 PM »
[This notice has been torn down..]

Spoiler: show

The Théâtre de la Cathédrale's impresaria hereby bars

~ ⚜ CHANTALYN VANATAR ⚜ ~

from entering the Théâtre de la Cathédrale for any reason, for reasons related to an attempted assault upon a member of its troupe while they were abroad, and her close association with one Luciana Armont who, six years ago, fled Dementlieu and escaped the Gendarmerie's custody after being arrested on suspicion of her involvement in numerous murders, including but not limited to that of Absalom Nightlyre and Pierre Jalabert, the Younger.

Despite having been warned fully of Armont's past treachery and her notorious reputation here in the City of Lights, the woman in question remains by her side, leading us to the conclusion that she is in league with the Borcan poisoner and party to her schemes, which doubtlessly involve designs on the Théâtre de la Cathédrale, its troupe, and the august family who owns it. Should Vanatar disassociate herself with Armont, apologize for the harm she sought to visit upon a member of the Théâtre de la Cathédrale's troupe, and return to good standing legally with Dementlieu's lawful authorities, she will be welcomed back with open arms.

Spoiler: "OOC Note" • show

((Disregard the earlier mention of Suspiria Ghastor's real name in the original post, since I as a player remain unsure as to whether that knowledge was gathered legitimately.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:24:22 PM by Better Dread than Dead »

Better Dread than Dead

• The Bad Guy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 09:24:35 PM »
[The following notice has been taken down..]

Spoiler: show

The Théâtre de la Cathédrale seeks information concerning a

~ ⚜ AN UNIDENTIFIED MAGE ⚜ ~

who, whilst assuming the form of an owl through use of the arcane, trespassed and made his way towards the dressing room to pilfer from the personal effects of the troupe, ignoring multiple verbal requests made by the impresaria to undo their magical transformation, identify themselves, or explain how they acquired or continue to have a key to the premises.

The troupe would wish to urge the mage in question to identify who they are and provide an explanation either written or verbal for what transpired the eve of the 18th of Février, 774, else risk the possibility of escalation and the involvement of the Gendarmerie.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 10:15:22 PM by Better Dread than Dead »

Better Dread than Dead

• The Bad Guy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 08:01:56 PM »

The Théâtre de la Cathédrale's impresaria hereby bars

~ ⚜ WARDEN XANTHUS CREEK of DARKON ⚜ ~

from entering the Théâtre de la Cathédrale for any reason, due to innumerable death threats issued by the man towards its impresaria. If found inside the premises, he will be subdued using non-lethal force.

Furthermore, we beseech Ste. Mere des Larmes to consider this anchorite’s censure in Dementlieu, as his brutish behavior and poor conduct holds no place in the Serene Republic.

urathraviel

• Dark Lord
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2019, 02:18:21 AM »

The Théâtre de la Cathédrale hereby bars

~ ⚜ AGNES GAUTIER ⚜ ~

From entering the Théâtre de la Cathédrale due to the previous act of betrayal and murder of the theatre's Impresaria Maitresse Verinne Van Haute.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:17:35 AM by urathraviel »

urathraviel

• Dark Lord
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2019, 05:11:26 PM »

~ ⚜ HYPATIA WINTERS ⚜ ~

From entering the Théâtre de la Cathédrale due serious concerns for the wellbeing of the Theatre troupe, due to her unstable and destructive behaviour.

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 06:49:36 AM »

~ ⚜ HYPATIA WINTERS ⚜ ~

From entering the Théâtre de la Cathédrale due serious concerns for the wellbeing of the Theatre troupe, due to her unstable and destructive behaviour.

This ban has been removed by request of Lily Anciaux, Manageress of the Theater de la Cathedrale, in recongition for Hypatia Winters dedication to learning from the error of her ways, and the assistance she rendered to the badly wounded Troupe Member, Amelie Petit, at the risk of her own life.

Should her actions become unstable again, the ban will be replaced.

Viva la Republique.

Lily Anciaux.

RickDeckard

• Dark Power
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2022, 05:17:58 PM »

~ ⚜ RITHWARIAN LUELANA ⚜ ~

From entering the Théâtre de la Cathédrale due serious concerns for the wellbeing of the Theatre troupe and their families, due to her immoral behaviour towards the gentry tied to the Théâtre de la Cathédrale.