You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Ramblings of Ravenheart  (Read 10079 times)

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
  • Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive !
Re: Ramblings of Ravenheart
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
Can I avoid trouble? With my taste in friends and being in the land of mists it is hard to keep ones nose clean for too long.

My patience has worn thin on providing aid, who will be the next to fall it seems. Will my god get tired and refuse my prayers before long? If he does what then?

When my mind gets tired and the crap piles high it is time for only one thing...vacation! Too bad my choices are limited, but at least Dementlieu offers some better food than Sudhri's (can never tell her her food makes me sick, thank the gods for my poison immunity amulet) as well as places most of the usual crowd will not find me.

Hmm...in hindsight maybe telling Sudhri my plans was not the wisest of choices....yeah I am finding a different hotel today for sure!
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -Thomas Paine

"We are all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different levels." -Unknown

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2013, 06:25:52 AM »
So I hear from a little birdie...or in this case my friend Shay's adorable imp that fey are the new targets. Why do I even bother going to that silly city, oh well. Some mage or priest is showing off their skill and like everyone else just wants to watch the world burn I am sure!

Hmm..my prayers and devotions have given me new insights which is good, my skills are being requested to help Quinn put a poor soul to rest. Janus's work will never be left undone it seems, I swear this land feeds off of misery, or is it just me?!

I haven't seen a few of my other motley crew friends about, Hopefully Sudhri is just mining, Blade is scaring some hapless fool, and Cael and Sli are not bothering the Demons too much (I am sure they are regardless, especially Cael).

Mor..*name scribbled out* Ghost is running around, good to see him on his feet! Shay said to meet at mist camp tomorrow, hopefully something of interest to do will be available and of course not result in horrible demises...

Ugh...and I  MUST find Blade, that hissing gal has been acting odder than usual and she is showing physical symptoms now too...Once I find her I will figure out her condition or problem or neither of us will be sleeping!

NOTE TO SELF: Go Capture Blade, lure with promise of a demon to beat up, and do physical exam, no excuses from her this time.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -Thomas Paine

"We are all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different levels." -Unknown

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2013, 12:12:25 PM »
Elf killings now...or so I hear.

I wonder if the small settlement in Vallaki, Deggnwy will avenge these wronged elves.

I tire of this hatred of others, when I hear of this stuff all I can imagine is Ezra, probably the only sane person from the Core here: She probably got tire of hearing the babies whine about all the scary people with big ears, short people, "womb freaks" , witches, blah blah and said "Later all, the horrors of the Mists are far more appealing than all of you!"

Meh...time to spend some of this gold on a fine wine in port, least there I wont get taken away.

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2013, 01:24:56 AM »
So the Watchers...(or Wachters as I was corrected today) have build some lovely walls to block out some people...Too bad those werewolf lords were not swayed...

And I hate wolves...just have to say that. I hate wolves, not like my old fear of bears I just think the poor mutts have no sense.

Speaking of having no sense Sudhri claims she has a house with demons in her basement...I really am tempted to find this new hellhole of hers and exorcise all of those vermin in her house...oh yeah and rats too if she has a rat infestation. So far she claims only spiders in the attic, should be easy enough.

Why is Sudhri so uptight over the location of her bedroll...she is getting odder by the day I swear.

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2013, 11:00:07 AM »
So much spare time these days now with Sudhri and her new business venture the "Black Lions". I only worry due to the less than desirable competition she may face from ones such as the Vardo. I know how they run and it does worry me...
Oh what am I saying? This is Sudhri she is one of the strongest people I know she has a way of swinging back.

It is Sylvonas that worries me more. I tried to heal the damage done to her but it is probably only a temporary fix. I read that book she says was from her world which seems to be a mix of alchemy and magic as the main way of life, where any person becomes either a mad scientist or evil mage...hmm maybe she was from Lamordia...makes sense. The few I have met were rather odd. I believe I know what truly plagues  Sylvonas..yes indeed.

Sylvonas after our near demise in the desert and with her evergrowing hatred of tieflings and demons...Sylvonas is not the victim of some mad mage or scientist she is a mad mage of her own dark heart that will continue to eat herself alive. I can banish bad spirits and demons my God gives me this gift, but can I honestly save someone from themselves?

So the general and "hero" (or zero) has had his daddy kidnapped by someone...Was it planned by him or maybe by one of his growing enemy factions? Oh why do I even worry, the man will fall soon enough..or perhaps rise up in some sort of curse, these lands do favor the insane and fanatical...

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2014, 03:33:25 AM »
Zealots, about as appealing as a hernia I swear.

I tried to hide it but Shay's words of what the Mist Manics are doing out there is so not promising, hells the crypts in the Morninglord Temples possess enough undead to probably cover this land.

Ok..now why did I return to Vallaki...oh yeah forgot an old item in the warehouse now that I can enter it will be easy to collect but it seems I lose focus to easily these days.

Shay and her Halite friend had suffered at the hands of some moronic Fourth Sect fool who wears their green robes too tight up their arse..rear end. By the gods they really annoy me the majority of the faith seems level headed enough but once again the Zealots and other scum pop out to enact some form of suffering. Least my skills and faith were strong to repair the damage done to them.

The Wayfarer home is so much more open and welcoming(and cleaner) than that Inn...maybe Shay will let me stay there overnight if I must venture to Vallaki again.

Oh yeah note to self pick up that blasted sword from the warehouse no more distrac

Other note to self, inquire to Abbadon about spare diamonds.

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2014, 01:15:41 PM »
What a mess that was! I had planned to go to Har Akir and find scarab caps and possibly light some undead aflame only to realize I ended up in Perfidius...My deity..or somebody certainly has a good sense of humor, or had some foresight into what was going to happen.

I arrive and am about to head back onto that damned wagon when Natalie more or less tackles me and says I am now helping them, you just don't say no to Natalie....So I join her and the others in the group for a trip into hell, we do well until we get to Malfor's lair. I had advised not to rush, I am just so used to the calculated moves of Zidonne and Cael I suppose. The head monster goes down but almost all the others are felled by the quite angry and powerful minions of Malfor. Some of us managed to get back, but at least four had fallen to their spells.

Poor Dante..his lady was one of those whom had fallen as well as Dan uh..don't recall the man's surname sadly, and elf male called "Toothy" (why must we elves be given such silly nicknames!) and a brave caliban druid. But back to Natalie and Dante, he seemed more worried and beaten than usual there, I got her up first I think (things got a bit hazy here for me from so much use of energy), druid caliban, and the others I was not able to get until we were near the exit to leave that dreaded place. I uh...I think I passed out since a nice paladin was making every effort to awaken me.

I think Europa also had some hand in me waking up, don't fully recall honestly. But I -do- recall using so many diamonds...why do I obsess over those...

More odd developments: Leander is a vampire now? Sired by the same one that turned his wife and Sabel I am told...

I also didn't realize the troubles Natalie and Dante have had hopefully they will lay low and allow their souls to heal, even as a priestess I can only do so much to help others heal.

armybrat69

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2014, 07:35:47 PM »
Natalie and Dante seem to be faring better after their ordeal, this gladdens me to no end.

Another trip to Perfidius and so much more success this time. I give props to Natalie on her ingenious way to use the enemy against each other! I am sure Cael will enjoy hearing of this!

Where the hells is Sudhri, she is always claiming she knew a way out of here maybe she was successful at last (dammit!)

Silk and I have not spent so much time together he complains more than usual, perhaps with all the current (and never ending) drama of Vallaki (once again...) we can go and find more time together away from it all, I know I can call it a vacation!