Author Topic: Dissolution: The Blue Rose  (Read 862 times)

Blackthorn51

• Undead Slayer
Dissolution: The Blue Rose
« on: April 17, 2012, 03:01:32 PM »
[Fliers are posted throughout Port-A-Lucine The Village of Barovia and the Mist Camp.]

"The Blue Rose Company has disbanded.  I have released all of my servants of their many debts to me.  My schemes, my goals, my plans...  They remain my own.  My personal goals have remained separate from the Company.  Any who followed my orders are now are free to rejoin society.  I  release you from the magic that so enslaved your free wills.  I have left my mark on this world and on all of you.  Many of you view me as a monster.  As a "Vecnite."  You're fools, all of you.  There are greater powers that exist than the pathetic names you people give to your gods.  They are all of them false.  There is no Vecna.  No Morning Lord.  There is no Ezra.  No Oghma.  There is only the lies and deceptions you fools choose to believe.  No, I am not the monster you thought I was.  I am merely a man who looked behind the curtain and saw the truth of this world.  Of this realm.  I had hoped to use this knowledge to help others free themselves of the shackles that society and their faith's have provided.  In your arrogance you chose to see only what you wished.  Not what was truly in front of your eyes.   You chose to hunt me.  To oppose me.  Yet you know nothing about me.  Your ignorance offends the very confines of nature.   I will soon be taking my leave from this world.   To those of you who have something to prove... Who have a grudge against me...  Who wish me dead...  You are running out of time.  I will be here, in Port-A-Lucine only a few more days.  Then I will simply vanish, never to be seen or heard from again.  If you want me, here's your only chance.  I will be alone and waiting for your challenge.  Come get me if you dare.  You wanted a monster...  I will give you one.  This will be my final missive.  My final address.  I came into this world alone.  I will leave it alone."

Priest Victor Antonius
Champion of the Old Night