Author Topic: More Customization!  (Read 8843 times)

Thani

• Undead Master
Re: More Customization!
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 12:44:48 PM »
I've actually played on a server where they had a crawling token. It was pretty awesome, but it gave no penalties besides the speed, so you could just (as I naturally did) crawl around on the ground, stealthing, then deathattck people's ankles.

Deathpenalty

• Undead Slayer
  • Us liking yous!
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2012, 07:02:56 AM »
Is it possible to run/crawl like them Wights I've seen spawned by DMs? I seriously, seriously -SERIOUSLY- want that.

Of course I'm going to here things about phenotypes and such.  :beatnik:

Knas

• Developers
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • Worthless phony
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 12:59:51 PM »
Is it possible to run/crawl like them Wights I've seen spawned by DMs? I seriously, seriously -SERIOUSLY- want that.

Of course I'm going to here things about phenotypes and such.  :beatnik:

I think those walks are actually tied to the models. Just like you can't make a PC walk like a dragon or umberhulk

Geiger

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 01:20:46 PM »
Basically means you'd need to make a new pc phenotype for each body both skinny and fat. Which is hard.

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 04:01:05 PM »
Is it possible for the various images of paper to be sold IG, like the contract one, worn, old, and so on?

Vaku

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 11:41:28 PM »
Is it possible for the various images of paper to be sold IG, like the contract one, worn, old, and so on?

I would indeed love more writing surfaces. I know there is Papyrus but I've never made an Akiri to put good use to it. :C

There must be MOAR!

Mcskinns

• Dark Lord
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2012, 01:14:33 AM »

even the misc thin sort that look like rolled scrolls would be a nice addition, since you can only fit 6 pieces of paper in a box, it would allow one to carry 14 per box, a much more manageable number.

Sage - When stories come to life

XeoKai

• New to the Mists
  • That one guy.
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 12:05:13 AM »
If you guys want to see the level of customization possible, just hit up a social server like Sinfar. Keep in mind, that server is freaking HAK crazy, but the stuff they have is absolutely gorgeous. And I don't just mean character customization. Some of their scripts are pretty neat.

I would love more customization here. It would make having a truly unique-looking PC easily obtainable.

But, you know, everyone's just going to dye it black anyway. </joke>

Kendric98

• Dark Power
  • Omnipotent Overlord of the Omniverse!
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2012, 01:22:27 PM »
If you guys want to see the level of customization possible, just hit up a social server like Sinfar. Keep in mind, that server is freaking HAK crazy, but the stuff they have is absolutely gorgeous. And I don't just mean character customization. Some of their scripts are pretty neat.

I would love more customization here. It would make having a truly unique-looking PC easily obtainable.

[/quote
Shouldn't tell people to go try other servers its just not cricket imo. In regards to hacks though their a thing i have always wished for more of as POTM if way behind the other servers in that regard. Its like were the old guy that refuses to update his old 80,s cell phone to the modern versions.

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Merrien

• Undead Slayer
  • "Hell is empty and all the devils are here." -W.S.
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2012, 01:48:04 PM »
I think he was just suggesting it to see some of what is out there customization-wise, not to call the players to another server. 

XeoKai

• New to the Mists
  • That one guy.
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2012, 08:09:48 PM »
You are correct, Merrian. I only mentioned it so people could see what kind of customizations have been implemented. Honestly, it's quite staggering. I really wish PotM had even half of the HAKs and scripts that place had. It would be, as they say, Baller.

Honoun

• Dark Lord
  • Happy Rainy Days
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 10:49:40 PM »

Truer words were never spoken  :lol:

Purist

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 03:00:22 PM »
I'm kicking this dead rat once more because that hood almost gives me a.. well I can't say it here because of rules.

Soldier0fortunE

• Undead Master
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2012, 12:46:15 AM »
+1.

More Haks.

Err...without sounding too demanding to the DEV team who already have created a brilliant server...

But you can make it brillianter!

And i just made that officially a word for 24 hours!

Honoun

• Dark Lord
  • Happy Rainy Days
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2012, 04:37:44 AM »
And its been an official word for several days now.... The mind boggles!  :mrgreen:

Silverfox

• Undead Master
  • Goggles
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2012, 06:51:28 AM »
What I would perhaps suggest is that - seeing as Ravenloft already uses it's own custom haks in addition to CEP - if someone from the playerbase would be able to help our dear, overworked development staff by arranging the necessary content into a hak file, perhaps we could have these shiny new things. >=3
A most troublesome Fox.