Author Topic: Journal  (Read 1351 times)

Miuo

• Discord: Miuo
  • Dark Power
Journal
« on: March 08, 2012, 07:42:49 PM »
Iv ran into a small issue with my characters journal iv always used the first post to update and modify my chars information as her life changes, but with all my previous posts becoming untouchable from when i was MIA.

Was wondering if i should just start a new one and move all the info over under a different topic tittle and have a mod delete the other one? So i can continue to keep it updated?

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
Re: Journal
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 07:56:24 PM »
Perhaps a forum mod can merge the two.  Barring that you can copy paste all the information from the original journal to the new one, editing the first post of the new journal and adding it as previous entries and put a link from the former to the current.  That way it can still be a comprehensive journal if ic all the information is contained in a single journal. There are limitations to the size of a single post so it might not all fit, though with some creative editing it might be made to work by editing the first few posts of the new journal and moving things down.

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

Miuo

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 11:51:34 PM »
Just started a new one under a diff name and moved all the posts there :)

This is the one no longer used and can be deleted by a mod, so there arnt two threads with same info http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=22694.0

DM Nocturne

• Sanguis Noctis
  • Dark Power
  • Vampires don't do dishes
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 12:06:29 AM »
Just started a new one under a diff name and moved all the posts there :)

This is the one no longer used and can be deleted by a mod, so there arnt two threads with same info http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=22694.0

Done.

Miuo

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 09:00:30 AM »
Wuvs you Nocturne :D