You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: The rose and it's thorn's  (Read 4781 times)

Daboomer

• Dark Power
Re: The rose and it's thorn's
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 12:16:30 AM »
The mists. Could there be? Is there any hope? I might be a fool, but i will find out.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 08:31:11 AM »
Devils and dsstrucion. Befriending a paladin is like asking for trouble, your heart jumping in fear, despite the days of recent meditation by the circle, no calm to be found there. First i dragged, then they dragged and carried. In betwen where horrors i find hard to give a wording with my ink and quill, i am at the temple of the morninglord in the village. Recovering, waiting any second to hear footsteps and angry voices speaking loud in Balok. For some reason i think anyone managing to get a devil to appear in town by there meddling and lust for adventure is sincerly asking for a beating. Posessed, one of the shiny ones, the one i did not know before what i can recall. I thought the first time up that hill was terrible, the second time up was worse, dreadfully to say it did not become any better for me some time soon. "stay back and take the corpse and run" How easy thing that is to say and likely do if the corpse is not trying to pierce you with arrows, i panicked. One of those returning to help a swordman fell, i could not help him but i tried. I rushed straight trough tencactles grasping for every inch of my skin, the feelin was to say the least not enjoyable. Deja vu? yes, i have actually done this before, panic. You should not panicLeo, you are smarter then that. Where was the breathing? calculation and instinct, if you can't do use then don't try. Look untill you can. I awoke at this temple, my head was spinning, the grop seemed to be there, though i mostly felt like throwing up on the floor i managed to control myself and listen. Thank the vicar, indeed much of my thanks goes to him still as i stay here a while. Next time it will be a more enjoyable trip, i must hope this. Why? I keep being hungry to learn, despite how my heart stops, how i fel like i am sinking in to that sea once more, cold miserable. No, i can not give up my life. I was not meant to just sit and think, it is nice but not what i am to do. Bear with me, give me patience, i am to look into my garden, how i still wonder. Where did giles go? long gone in mist or simply keeping away? It hardly matters i can not do much to help.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2012, 02:13:32 PM »
// Not written.

I dream Sl EEP ON I T SCA RECROW
I know that this is a dream, but my eyes don't open. Yo U SHO ULD SPEAK WI TH HER
I can feel the eyelids, they are heavy  DO IT HE LP GIL ES GRE ATER GOOD
It's almost as if they are held back, COW ARD KEEP DRE AMING
The thoughts, vibrating almost SHE WI L L NOT WAI T FOREVER
the thought had crossed my mind before, allies ALL IES!

Giles speak truth, he has come across the thought darting trough my mind as well. To offer aid and take out the threat before it gets to us. I'm not sure it will indeed work, but why would we not try? I'm tired of looking over my shoulder, i become stronger though my cheekbones become slimmer, i feel hollow at times. In the head mostly. Tired of looking over the shoulder 

Daboomer

• Dark Power
Re: The rose and it's thorn's *notes and thoughts*
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 06:30:00 AM »
The paper lays before me, the writing is that of an educated and well trained hand. Reading trough it all, i find my head beginning to hurt. This is exactly what we don't need right now, an enemy around evrey corner. I'm going to hold on and try to prepare for the coming storm best i can, there is not much else to do now. How i miss the days when i was not constantly finding myself outmatched and outwitted, where is my stubborness today. My will to help others does not speak out as loud as my will for survival. I will stand with them, only question is how well i am to do. How can one prepare for this? The only thing one can expect is a total chaos devouring all in it's path. I better prepare, now.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2012, 02:47:37 PM »
To late to prepare, it has begun. They have Anastacia know we are in there trails, Luc can track them. I hope. Tired? Sad? Angry? I don't even know where to begin. 

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2012, 05:55:36 AM »
I sleep though I'm certain i can see my own body long after closing my eyes. that i can look around the room, the great detective. A terrible thought began to spread across my mind sitting at his table, if say Alain was right that the university was the brightest place in the world, there would the darklings meet someone. Then... then we can not be sure that Victor is now safe, safe with Ana's staff. Or even safe  that we can trust the professor. 

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 05:42:39 PM »
*Scribbled notes a small grey watery stain covering the lower right corner*

The hiking was excellent and i feel fresher in spirit, i watched the trees and houses of Krofburg from above. Cold, lungs working and fingers growing numb while i still could feel the pain and muscles working in the legs. This is what i need now and then. A break from social life, calm and quiet. Only you and the mountains. Stone and slippery wet snow.
As i descended from the week long hike there was actually enjoyable with flatter ground. I ran many days collecting herbs at dawn to midday. I feel in great physical and spiritual shape. More connected with me then before. I have spoken some to Aduial and i feel a hope. Tired and worn does not mean finished. I shall find some purpose.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 08:37:06 AM »
Several things are occurring lately, many a day i find myself speaking to Master Rhetra, master Chang's order is spreading it roots slowly trying to grasp down in the earth to later grow. I have heard rumors of a blood cult working withing the borders of Barovia, it seems worth investigating. Not many signs of activity in the lodge except for my own frequent visits there. Certain rumors seem far fetched others true enough not to be ignored. I find myself missing Giles as well a Richard, it was good with some in a responsible position within the kinship.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 05:17:32 AM »
The tall was peering out over the world again, he inhaled the cold air and moved forward the others following him without much trust ever put that he actually could be aware in which direction they ought to head out. He had dreamed for so long about seals and stars a dream where he watched the seals from above. Among the stars he flew and he could see straight trough the top of the building which had an alien appearance to him. He saw a seal crack open in these dreams and now he knew and therefore did come climbing up high above ground where he could stand at one of many roofs of Barovia.

"Uhm, you are going to find this. . . intresting i believe."

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2013, 02:10:19 PM »
Whatever your body endures is nothing compared to what you feel within.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 08:49:23 AM »
Evreything is whole at the monastery, but things are still missing.

Daboomer

• Dark Power
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2013, 05:59:22 PM »
I feel dread and sorrow, more then i felt for a long time. Rederin is not Rederin. He has become an evil servant of the lich. Clydessa is destroyed all that is left is ash and memories, i am tired and worn and i do not know what to do. I do not want to raise my hands at once was my most dearest friend. Yet it is not him anymore, there is to be a ceremony for Clydessa. I am not sure what i should say or do. I miss her, i miss them both cause it feels now like they are gone. What is left is only here to bring suffering and torment to us and i pray i can find a way to stop it.