Author Topic: Barbarian Rage and Crowbars.  (Read 1535 times)

Juice

• Totally banged the
  • Dark Lord
  • Lawful Good Does Not Mean Lawful Nice.
Barbarian Rage and Crowbars.
« on: February 27, 2012, 07:12:03 AM »
With regards to Barbarian Rage, When player are wanting to roleplay and both players are set to subdue if a barbarian has used rage and is subdued after a while they will lose hit points due to the increase of constitution and will pass away. Is there some way that when you are knocked out or your hit points reach 0 effects from rage dont effect your negative hit points in some way.

With regards to the crowbar could the roll for opening doors you roll max like in lock pick, Im not saying for this effect to work on chests because i like the chance to break items for failing rolls but with doors i assume a character would be giving it his all and pulling as hard as they can.

Solomon Burke - Knight of the Dawn
Vasile Mikovich - Tigan Straight Outa Vallaki
Straven Crowe -  Hes somewhere around here.....

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
Re: Barbarian Rage and Crowbars.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 07:23:28 AM »
Crowbars are good as they are.

As for the rage, your char is basically pushing him or herself to the utmost extreme of anger. You loose abit of control, and this is the risk that comes with it. And no there is no way currently ingame to stop it

Juice

• Totally banged the
  • Dark Lord
  • Lawful Good Does Not Mean Lawful Nice.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 06:43:23 PM »
was just a thought on the rage because we had problem during the tournament of iron.

Solomon Burke - Knight of the Dawn
Vasile Mikovich - Tigan Straight Outa Vallaki
Straven Crowe -  Hes somewhere around here.....

Shadowthrone

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 06:52:19 PM »
You shouldn't die when rage wears off after being subdualed because subdual damage is supposed to be non-lethal. If that could be altered it would be great.

Badelaire

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 10:07:31 PM »

Rage enough for ya?

egrayfox

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 08:44:55 PM »
subdual does not seem to be working cause it does cause pcs to die i have seen it happen even to my pc.