Author Topic: La Noapte de Pugilistica!  (Read 1509 times)

Dread

• Dark Power
La Noapte de Pugilistica!
« on: January 28, 2012, 10:36:49 PM »
LA NOAPTE DE PUGILISTICA

A night of bare-knuckle boxing!
Sponsored by the Red Vardo Traders of Vallaki

Rules and Regulations
  • Nu shirts, nu shoes (women, however, can wear something to preserve modesty, if nu a shirt). This is primarily to prevent cheating via items enchanted with vraja, or from either side getting an edge over the other. Those who are found cheating will be IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED.
  • Combatants will need to register AHEAD OF TIME with Doamna Livia Belo Conta. There will be a 250 fang entrance fee for those who register.
  • Once registered, the combatants will be classified into unu of four weights: Featherweight (levels 2-5), Lightweight (levels 6-9), Middleweight (levels 10-14), and Heavyweight (levels 15-20). They will be matched up within each category with an opponent, and single-bout matches will occur in a tournament style until there is a definitive winner. Prizes will be awarded!
  • NU WOMB-FREAKS ALLOWED!
  • Spectators can watch for free. Refreshments in the form of water, beer, and spirits shall be provided, along with numerous opportunities to place bets! Potentially double your bani!
  • Bring your own towel.

To be Held in the Gaping Wound, in the Slums next to the Prancing Nymph, on Saturday, February 4th, at 8:00 PM ((EST/GMT -5)).

BE THERE!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:39:46 PM by Vengeful Seraphim »

Nurlithion

• Undead Slayer
  • Player name: gfgfgfgfgf
Re: La Noapte de Pugilistica!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 10:00:15 AM »
////Any chance of doing this earlier? It's kinda late for those of us here in Europe. It would start at 2 am here in Belgium, for instance.
Soren d'Deneith - Eberronian human two-bladed swashbuckler, headstrong but good-hearted and strong of arm.

Norture

• Still noobin' it up.
  • Dark Power
  • ???
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 10:37:00 AM »
//It starts 5 PM for me on a day where I get home from work at around 3PM! I won't be able to come if it's much earlier.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 12:17:16 AM »
((Bump, this is 3 days away. If you want, PM me with your desire to take part, written as an IC letter!))

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 12:06:10 PM »
((N. B.: This is this evening, about 8 hours away from the time of this posting!))

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 12:48:42 PM »
// thnx for beeing one of the few who actually posts gmt times to truly helpfull.
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company

Eagle882

• Outlander
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 02:09:26 PM »
//I see this even has been revised. ;)
Temporarily retired.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 07:03:55 PM »
((More or less an hour from this post!))

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 08:35:51 PM »
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:50:17 PM by Vengeful Seraphim »