Author Topic: I must contemplate... Necrology  (Read 4283 times)

Xarnata

Re: I must contemplate... Necrology
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2012, 11:21:25 PM »
*The aged old book has been picked up one more, it's edges withered and it's writing faded*
I have returned... and things... they are horrible. I have no more enemies.. but.. I have a.... I would have been a father... but then we both would have died. I had to die... I... I made many mistakes. I now have only one arm... was this my punishment? The loss of something that is essential to my life? I will find a way to put a new one on my shoulder.. but.. only if Izabela can condone it... I pray.. to whatever deity wishes my prayer.. that she does... Then again... what deity would accept the prayer of a necrologist?

Xarnata

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2012, 06:28:45 PM »
I have.. Time to write. All this time has passed since I had died, and only few remain. The hin vrolok, Izabela, and an old friend. She and I knew eachother's uses, but she is never around to make anything of it. I have met a drow whom I had the pleasure of torturing with the pain in my heart. The fear in her words, the way she cowered before my advancing presence.. I have never been the feared one. Only misunderstood.. I like it. This power of fear and the respect it demands, it's worth the effort to obtain power... This man fights like the horned blue haired wench I once traveled with, more magic than skill. The poor bastard does not know I follow him nor do- my spell wore off when one of them looked towards me. Luckily he didn't shout. Their skills are commendable, but I have the knowledge in this venture. And a new arm to test the grafting.. The time will be soon, they reach the portal of false hope.

Xarnata

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2012, 03:14:04 AM »
I... still love her. I can not kill her as the blood god's seer demanded. Perhaps.. perhaps a deal can be made.

Xarnata

I must contemplate... Imortality
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 04:54:21 AM »
I have begun to feel the allure of power.. the vast amount of energies brought to the land in living form, made from the death of the people of the land, made by the land's inhabitants tendencies to partake in greed, lust, and many more choices. My skin.. my eye.. my blood.. my arm.. one by one portions of my life are given to death's door, and death returns them to my possession as boons..

I see clearly my goal... what I must do beyond death's door.

I must give my humanity to my child...

And embrace death upon his doorstep.

Xarnata

Re: I must contemplate... Regret
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 12:45:42 AM »
She is dieing... And I never knew. My love, Izabela is dieing and I never knew, I left and I never knew.. I regret now, dieing and letting Victor win. I could have had more time with her.. I could have found a way to seperate my soul from my body.. but I can not.. I did not... but I shall. I am.. trapped in this corpse, I can not pass over, I can not kill myself as it would now prevent me from reaching her death's path. I must strive to reach two goals. I must become a light carrier of the church. I may be a.. necromantic lore keeper, but I still can fight.. I can fight for what Izabela believed in. I will.. give my soul to the morninglord.. but give my body to death himself.. I will leave it at his door for his own workings.. I will peer beyond deaths door.. and see her face.

I cried.. Bloody tears are better than none.

*Blood splatters coat the bottom of the page*