Author Topic: Old Characters  (Read 1119 times)

HoshaZilo

• Undead Master
Old Characters
« on: December 31, 2011, 02:07:20 AM »
Is there anyway that we can make an IG (OOC room)  way to delete characters? I've so many characters clogging up my List, hardly any of them past level 6, I'm not sure how much of a need for this other people have, but it would be nice to delete characters that didn't even get off the drawing board such as one that I noticed had the wrong subrace, so I went back and renamed it and made a new one. (I have about 30ish characters just taking up server vault space)

Dusk

• Finder of Lost Children
  • Dark Power
  • Enjoys Port-a-Lucine
Re: Old Characters
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:10:17 AM »
If I am not mistaken, one must delete them manually from the server vault, making such an IG room impossible. Hope I am mistaken, though. :)

HoshaZilo

• Undead Master
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 02:16:44 AM »
I -think- I saw an option for it on Puerta de Baldur, a spanish server, I'm not sure though, because...I don't speak spanish very well, regardless the thing I thought I saw gave me the idea for it, It was a red text and had Warning (spanish word, forget it at the moment) and then when you clicked it It said something along the lines of, "are you sure you want to do this" 1.Si 2. No, I picked no... but who knows it might have been this!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 11:29:49 AM by HoshaZilo »

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 05:10:16 AM »
The current setup doesn't allow deletion, but it is one of the things the Devs are looking at

andrew_novak

• Outlander
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 10:10:58 AM »
It might be a good idea to make it an in game option.  One of the options in the ether.