Author Topic: [A notice posted in the Outskirts]  (Read 1270 times)

Blackthorn51

• Undead Slayer
[A notice posted in the Outskirts]
« on: December 08, 2011, 08:57:42 PM »
Greetings,

I am seeking a student to train and educate on the occult.  This person must not be afraid to work for what he or she wants.  The student would follow me on my ventures and learn from the wisdom I would pass on.  Those interested may leave word for Priest at the Blue Water in the nobles district.  We may meet in the main hall to discuss the offer.

~Priest Antonius

KBlackwell

• Undead Slayer
  • Back, after 10 years
Re: [A notice posted in the Outskirts]
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 11:29:53 AM »
A note is left at the Blue Water Inn, addressed to "Priest Antonius".  The workers say that it was a woman dressed in brown with raven coloured hair.

"Dear Priest Antonius,
I am in a time of need, and I need the council of someone knowledgeable in the ways of the church.  I can meet any day and any time.  I only ask that what we discuss is heard by no outside ears.

Leave a message on the announcement board just outside the western gate, with the time and date of our meeting, and I'll be there.

A~"

//I should be fine with any time/day especially for the next two weeks ago- just drop me a PM to make sure :)
Adelaide D'Amore - Deceased.
Sylveen Cassowary - Active

Blackthorn51

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 12:32:42 PM »
A reply is left on the board.

"I apologize for the delayed response as I was spending this past week traveling the mists.  If you wish to meet, I will be available later this very day.  Seek me out at the Blue Water."

~Priest Antonius

Butcher

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 10:01:04 PM »
A note addressed to Priest Antonius is left at the Blue Water Inn.

"If you are still looking for a student I am quite interested and willing. Leave a message for me or find me around the outskirts of Vallaki if you are willing."

~Vatira Seranor
Characters
-Isaak Metzger-
Vatira Seranor
--------------------
Fools are the only folk on the earth who can absolutely count on getting what they deserve.

Blackthorn51

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 01:56:22 PM »
"As I have told the other two who were interested, I shall tell you the same.  Seek me out at the Blue Water to discuss this in person.  I will be available there over the next few days."

//Soon as server is back up, I'll be there.