Author Topic: Pathfinder Q and A!  (Read 5617 times)

Time_Stomped

• Undead Master
Pathfinder Q and A!
« on: December 22, 2011, 06:04:50 AM »
OH HAI THAR!
I have the core rulebook, the first adventure path that's in the PF version of "RF" setting (aka carrion crown), inner sea sourcebook, APG, and other resources.

Am I an expert? Probably not, but I can probably ask a regional capt. once a month or post in PF forums.
Istavan Donner

Time_Stomped

• Undead Master
Re: Pathfinder Q and A!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 06:07:22 AM »
Going to be writing the actual said purposeful information when I get to it, it will replace the Q and A!  This is just for people who want PF characters soon!
Istavan Donner

hugolino

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 01:43:49 AM »
Is this thread meant for those who want to play Pathfinder world (Golarion) characters on Prisoners of the Mist then?

Time_Stomped

• Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 09:56:36 AM »
For those of immediate desire, yes!
Istavan Donner

Emomina

• Dark Power
  • PotM OG
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 10:25:57 PM »
Not to be rude or anything, but what is your plan with this? You going to clean it up and post some information? Seems like clutter in an otherwise supremely organized subforum until you do something with it. You are wanting someone to specifically do the Golarion setting in a format similar to what DM Blue is doing on Greyhawk atm?
I am just trying to figure out whats going on, I have loads of pathfinder chronicles stuff so I can help make a capsule of that Golarion setting.

Paul_H

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 08:46:42 PM »
Hi

Interesting...........

Take it it's just the setting. Characters will find themselves vastly underpowered compared to what they're used to.

(I'm regular PFS player, also running 2 PF home campaigns at local club).

Thanks
Paul H

Time_Stomped

• Undead Master
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »
Well, I do find my Pathfinder characters vastly overpowered compared to what I am used to in PotM!  My travel budget sort of put me out of doing PFS, as it's across town.  But it's nice someone that runs PF campaigns is around!

Anyway, the forum itself is basically information and answering questions in order for people to have a background for their PotM character.  I wouldn't hold it against people if they say, wanted a specific region of it in mind or ask if there's something in there that involved ______.

That's not to say I'm intrigued toward figuring out a Golarion-style domain in the core.
Istavan Donner

Nemien Callishan

• Ezrite Anchorite wannabe
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 03:18:40 PM »
Something I'd appreciate would be a comprehensive list of languages existing in Golarion as such a list is rather hard to come by.

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 03:22:03 PM »

Morphant

• New to the Mists
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 12:32:45 PM »
Are Pathfinder characters even allowed in Ravenloft? If so I'd play a few concepts I really love right now.

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 12:34:55 PM »
Yes, aslong as they do not claim to have any background beyond what a level 2 char can have. And they cant have any powers/feats that cant be taken. But this shouldnt be a problem.

Dread

• Developers
  • Community Council
  • Dark Power
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 12:43:37 PM »
Pathfinder's d20, so people are able to have their characters come from there. I once thought about playing a diabolist from Infernal Cheliax, so there you go.  :)

Morphant

• New to the Mists
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2013, 04:35:24 PM »
Would a list of Pathfinder dieties for the gods list be desirable? I would be more than willing to contribute.

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2013, 04:42:24 PM »

Morphant

• New to the Mists
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2013, 01:43:15 AM »
Woah, I didn't realize that thread was four pages long. I approve! I suppose that means I can play anything setting appropriate then, as long as it isn't technologically advanced and beyond level 2. I like this server a lot.

Katarina

• New to the Mists
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 03:20:10 AM »
One of the best Deity's of Pathfinder that can add abit to Ravenloft in my opinon.

Jezelda (pronounced jeh-ZEL-dah) is the shape-shifting demon lord of werewolves and mistress of the moon.

History
 Jezelda plays an important role in the history of Golarion, because she is believed by many to be the first lycanthrope who spread the disease to all who now suffer from it. If this is true, then she has placed a huge blight upon the people of the world, but strangely her cultists do not boast of this, instead staying ominously silent on the rumours of their patroness’ origins.

Home
 Jezelda dwells in the Abyssal realm called the Moonbog.

Appearance
Jezelda, like the werewolf, can assume three forms. The first is a human form, that of a beautiful, pale Varisian women with long, flowing ebony hair. The second is that of an enormous, slavering wolf with huge fangs dripping saliva and horrible yellow eyes. Jezelda’s third and favourite form is a horrible hybrid of the two, half wolf and half woman; in this form she looks starved and skinny, hungry for fresh meat. Jezeldas have fiendish blood running through their viens giving them a demonic look and features.

Cult & Worshipers
 Jezelda is worshiped solely by werewolves, for she sees all other humanoid as just prey. Here worship is most prevalent in areas with large werewolf populations, in particular the Darkmoon Vale in northern Andoran and the haunted forests of Ustalav, particular the county of Lozeri. Non-werewolf lycanthropes are despised by Jezelda and her cultists are charged with hunting and killing them. Good-aligned lycanthropes are an abomination and, thus, a particularly favoured sacrifice.