Author Topic: Silly Loot in Random Dungeons  (Read 981 times)

LackofCertainty

• Undead Master
Silly Loot in Random Dungeons
« on: December 10, 2011, 02:41:35 AM »

Did one of the random dungeons, and got a skeleton theme.  Apparently the skeletons use amulets of Kaali as insignia or something, because we killed two skeleton knights who were wearing 2 amulets of kaali each, and then killed this skeleton lord who (not to be outdone) had 4 of them.  It ended up being a total of 9 amulets of kaali looted from the one dungeon. RP wise, maybe they were a death cult, but the fact that 4 of the 9 amulets were worn by one skelly is a little hilarious to me.

A while later we did another random dungeon with a bigger group and got an ogre spawn.  The ogre chieftain had two cold-forged greatswords and a Calabolg (+1 cold +1d10 massive crit greatsword)    I guess he -really- likes greatswords. : P

rabidsmily

• Undead Slayer
  • Picture not related.
Re: Silly Loot in Random Dungeons
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 02:06:22 PM »
The ogre chieftain had two cold-forged greatswords and a Calabolg (+1 cold +1d10 massive crit greatsword)    I guess he -really- likes greatswords. : P

I bet he uses them as toothpicks!  :lol:

Characters: Alavra Srune'Lett, James Finesworth, Prescott Bowley, Grisil, Toshio Ninomiya, Eshen Soldusk, Emilio Shrewtamer, Blago Ashcard, Hoogliuter