You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: More or upgrade dungeons  (Read 5274 times)

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
Re: More or upgrade dungeons
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2012, 05:46:26 PM »
*ressurection spell* Still not seeing this happend, Perfidus got BEEF UP to the point no use going there and yet nothing in between it is either too easy no reward and too durn hard no reward. Hazlan domain itself is nice but dungeons sucks ( pardon my word) also with RP proclamation slavering none human and ban other faith kinda make it not good destination to go what it is already not a good place to go.

Elfric

• Dark Power
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2012, 06:12:02 PM »
RP proclamation slavering none human and ban other faith kinda make it not good destination to go what it is already not a good place to go.
It ain't all sunshine and "Faerun" up in here... we gotta witness the horrors of mankin by racial superiority somewhere.

"You left the campfire back in the field. The entire grass field is on fire. Smokey the Bear is on the edge of the field, on his knees, sobbing into his hands."

Mayvind

• Red Academy
  • Dark Lord
  • I won't Bite
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2012, 07:06:19 PM »
RP proclamation slavering none human and ban other faith kinda make it not good destination to go what it is already not a good place to go.
It ain't all sunshine and "Faerun" up in here... we gotta witness the horrors of mankin by racial superiority somewhere.

My point is that, there no reason to go there at all. Am fine with all Racial and horror thinggy and not Faerun thing since, am been there done that, when wizzy piss his pant when garda asked what his occupation.

RigorMortis

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 11:26:44 AM »
More dungeons are always fun. But this is ultimatly up to the developers, there is no use argueing amongst ourselves when it is the developers point, if you truly have a concern, address a well written letter to a developer, perhaps you can inspire them.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:34:06 AM by RigorMortis »

KBlackwell

• Undead Slayer
  • Back, after 10 years
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 11:47:00 AM »
I much prefer more 'places' as opposed to more dungeons.  For instance, in Barovia, there are all sorts of mountains and woods and farms to explore.  Granted, I've never been to Hazlan (Ade's ears were too pointed) I know Dementilue severely lacked in sights such as these.  I would love there to be a world to explore outside Barovia, that isn't all dungeon.
Adelaide D'Amore - Deceased.
Sylveen Cassowary - Active