You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Writeable sheet music?  (Read 1677 times)

INSTINCT92

• Undead Master
  • Native.
Writeable sheet music?
« on: October 29, 2011, 11:31:03 AM »
I had up until now assumed they were useable, just like the paper but with a different appearance... I went to use it, to write music icly, and found myself unable to... clearly.
I just figured.. its sold where quills are sold, with ink and paper and whatever else can be made use of, but doesn't work.. So whys it there? Just ranting I guess.. *Shrugs*

monsinyana

• Dark Power
  • Dead Post Necromancer
    • Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century®
Re: Writeable sheet music?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 03:18:39 PM »
I have the same thing in my inventory
i always thought it was just window dressing :D

if there is some other use though i'd also love to hear more details though!
Loremaster Clydessa G.F. Swift, Toril - Deceased
Sister Anne - Hallowed Witch of Hala, Mordentshire
Frothy! - Devout drunk of Wenta the Alewife, Oerth

Mcskinns

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 06:40:20 PM »
I't be awesome if Bards could use the items to alter the music in the area. (only select areas obviously... no sense having a jolly background tune in the alhoon lair).  Or maybe let them set a placeable that plays music for a set amount of time... great for performances.

Sage - When stories come to life

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 06:59:21 PM »
I't be awesome if Bards could use the items to alter the music in the area. (only select areas obviously... no sense having a jolly background tune in the alhoon lair).  Or maybe let them set a placeable that plays music for a set amount of time... great for performances.

This.

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »

This.

+1 This.

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 08:23:42 PM »

This.

+1 This.

+2 also other types of papers, ie diffrent images as I have seen them IG. plus easles for painting.