You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: [A note pinned in Degannwy]  (Read 1110 times)

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
[A note pinned in Degannwy]
« on: October 03, 2011, 08:08:54 AM »
[OOC: If you don't visit Degannwy or you don't know elven you can't read this note.]

A note posted on the wall inside the house in Degannwy next to the Wood Shop. It is written in the Elvish Language.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Upon searching around the remains of Zeloks Keep, it has occur to me that people there have suffered a terrible end. I wish to know exactly what happened there and why. Also I wish to explore the ruins deeper to explorer whatever secrets are still hidden in this place. I do not wish Degannwy to suffer the same fate as this place and so many other places like this in the land. I will also ask the Wayfarer Kinship if they know anything and would wish to join me on this matter.

There maybe many secrets lying in those walls that also help aid us in the defense of our people.

If you know anyone who has information or knows about the keep, please let me know.

Legos

Naomy

• Outlander
  • what color shall be for today...?
Re: [A note pinned in Degannwy]
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 05:10:16 PM »
Elrawiel passes by... lefting a letter "oh.. i see.. Legos.. Strahd destroyed they because they was vampires.more questions seek me out." the letter is made as more purple colored as possible(who have knowledge about herbs will know is violet cave mood "bat poo" that she used to write).
Elrawiel- The pur.. mean white wizard
Ririm Ironfist- the prist.

Vissitude

• Dark Lord
  • "Ni ceart go cur le cheile"
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 09:00:44 PM »
[The purple response is swiftly torn away with another left behind written in elegant Espruar (Elven)]

"Topics such as this should not be answered so openly. We need not Strahds eyes upon us anymore than we need Soths. Be more discreet when discussing the ruler of the lands. There was much more to it than that, but again not to be spoken on lightly."

~The Golden Archer

"Maireann croi eadrom i bhfad"

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »
[This note is written in Elven script and posted in Degannwy]

If you are unaware Eugen Dumitrascu of the Vallaki garda is missing. They said he was kidnapped. I know many of you do not care for the Vallaki garda. Regardless of your views, I wish for no trouble near our home. We have enough problems.

If you know who did this but do not wish to help the garda, send those who did this away. Don't let them bring trouble to our people.

If you do know and want to help, you can talk to the garda or if afraid to talk to the garda then talk to me. I will speak with them.

If you do not know but would like to help, you can speak to the garda, or if afraid of the garda you can speak to me.

Remember don't let them bring trouble near our home. We live in the count's lands, so be mindful of that.

Legos