Author Topic: A letter written in a strange script scattered about the Outskirts and Drain  (Read 3737 times)

Taty

• Dark Power
[written in Drow]

I invite all those of the Drow race to gather for meeting. Too long have we fought among ourselves and this division has made us weak, unable to assert ourselves upon the inferior humans that dominate this land. In two days time we shall gather in the Drain to discuss our future as a people. Amnesty will be givin to all and no blood shall be shed between us on pain of death. All past differences are forgotten, all past crimes forgiven. I swear this in the name of Mala Lolth.

Matron Na'Tara

//Lets try Sunday at 1 pm EST
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:36:05 AM by Taty »

Chaszmyr

• Undead Slayer
((I'm getting sorta hurricane'd around that time. If I have power, I'll see if I can make it.))
Riccardo de Vesci - Red Vardo Traders
Taz'zyr Xorlarrin - Sorcere Graduate

The Prophet of Misinformation

• Kept you waiting, huh?
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Forever #Trigger
"The amaranthine myopia of Ilythiiri logic is to be admired." mused a certain self-appointed Inquisitor whilst he gleefully tore the scrawling from the sole of his boot, only to indulge his daily meandering about the streets of Vallaki.
"The brave man inattentive to his duty, is worth little more to his country than the coward who deserts in the hour of danger."
~Andrew Jackson

Jaerai

• New to the Mists
A woman standing looking at the man who strangely knows the diffrence between the Dhaerow language and common surface elven walks over to the place where the sign as night strikes and replaces a perfect copy, written in fluid drow accented elven.

Taty

• Dark Power
//ooc

Sorry folks, due to issues with the new cep I may delayed or unable to make it, trying still but we'll see.

Taty

rabidsmily

• Undead Slayer
  • Picture not related.
//OOC
The CEP Is still downloading for me. I will need to go to breakfast and wait another hour and a half before it finishes.

Characters: Alavra Srune'Lett, James Finesworth, Prescott Bowley, Grisil, Toshio Ninomiya, Eshen Soldusk, Emilio Shrewtamer, Blago Ashcard, Hoogliuter

Taty

• Dark Power
//ooc

Sorry folks, due to issues with the new cep I may delayed or unable to make it, trying still but we'll see.

Taty

//Sorry folks, I've wasted an hour and a half trying to get this to work, now I cant load the game at all, will have to try another time.

Taty

• Dark Power
//ooc

Taty

//Sorry folks, I've wasted an hour and a half trying to get this to work, now I cant load the game at all, will have to try another time.

//finally sorted and back in game, how is Friday night for people ?

Emomina

• Dark Power
It won't work for me but if its when everyone can be there then go for it. I will get cliff notes from someone that is there via IC.

Saturday, and Sunday are probably the best bets to get everyone or nearly everyone that want to be there.
I survived the Blue Water Inn Massacre and all I got was this t-shirt.

Order of Saint Aurelius

• Undead Slayer
  • My Alternate Account
[A cloaked figure observes the note. No response is issued as he reads.]

//OOC Zag is interested.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:25:12 PM by TheDarkestSunrise »
Currently Playing:
Octavian Petrovici - Templar Knight of Ezra

Chaszmyr

• Undead Slayer
//Whenever evening is great for me. What specific time?

rabidsmily

• Undead Slayer
  • Picture not related.
//I can not make it this weekend, family obligations.

Characters: Alavra Srune'Lett, James Finesworth, Prescott Bowley, Grisil, Toshio Ninomiya, Eshen Soldusk, Emilio Shrewtamer, Blago Ashcard, Hoogliuter

Taty

• Dark Power
//Going to try tonight at 8pm EST, I know that is a bit late for Europeans but this looks like it will have to be a two part meeting to get to talk to everyone.

Taty
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:56:42 PM by Taty »

Budly

• Dark Power
//crap, thats pretty late. Is it not possible to find a week day with the best fitting time? two part meeting sounds like a sad compromise who will make it half hearted.

Taty

• Dark Power
//This appears to be a bad time, lets try sunday at 3pm EST.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:13:04 PM by Taty »

Budly

• Dark Power
//Sounds good =) I think its fit on a day where people often just relax and its not to late or early for anyone I think.

Order of Saint Aurelius

• Undead Slayer
  • My Alternate Account
//Sorry to derail. I'm looking for a webpage or link for drow phrases, names and words. Oh and I'll try and make it.
Currently Playing:
Octavian Petrovici - Templar Knight of Ezra

Revenant

• Noot Noot
  • Dark Lord
  • Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
// I didn't post here before because I didn't think I could make it. However, plans have changed, and I should be able to. Also, yay EST! I don't have to do any wacky conversions this time!
Vicerimus Mortem.

Budly

• Dark Power
//http://www.eilistraee.com/chosen/language.php

I give a warning, they have stupidly added in a naked drow elf. It fits Eilistraeen believers but its a bit...well! Unfitting! But this translater is the one I use!

INSTINCT92

• Undead Master
  • Native.
Shall be there.  :rock:

GunzNrosZ

• Outlander
I'd like to be there. But I work from 1pm - 10 pm cst sunday night.

Budly

• Dark Power
//3 hours until meeting yes?

Chaszmyr

• Undead Slayer
//3PM EST is in 3 hours and 20 minutes from this post.

Budly

• Dark Power
//=)

Taty

• Dark Power
// ooc

30 minutes !