Author Topic: [Proclamation Posted in both Churches]  (Read 5456 times)

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
Re: [Proclamation Posted in both Churches]
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2014, 10:35:13 PM »
Lightcarriers and Dawnbringers:

The outlander known as Jay is a good man. He has seen the error and dangers of aiding the imortii. He explained to me, where he was from it was not unheard of to aid any who could pay the fee of a bodyguard. He has since learned that taking any contract is not the wisest here in Barovia. He has atoned for him actions, and is now allowed to return to the church, and no further ill speak will spoken about him, unless he reverts.

Vicar Nickoli Ciobotaru.
Cyber bullets cause no pain.

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2014, 09:33:32 AM »
Light Carriers and Dawnbringers:

Let it be known, our sister Ethel has forsaken the Dawn, and openly threat my life. I pleaded several times  for her to end this madness. She made slanderous claims against me and the church. Her threat to kill me has warranted this actions. Should she enter the temples, she is to be removed with force if necessary.  Only upon order of myself or Bishop Ille will she be allowed to return. Give her kindness and guidance back towards the light. Keep on guard as she may lash out against others of the congregations as her madness spreads.

Vicar Nickoli Ciobotaru.

ManticoreRO

• Dark Lord
  • Real Barovian
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2014, 03:16:13 PM »
Brothers and sisters,

The woman that goes by the name of Bear, wearing a bear headwear, is hereby banned from our temples. A person calling down rain of fire on innocent vistani is nu someunu we would shelter. Any and all who see the woman with that description enter the temple, she will be removed accordingly and if resisting, be forced out.

LIGHTCARRIER Ionela Popescu (the lightcarrier part is underlined five times)
Elena Vasilovici - "Better die for something than live for naught"

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2014, 12:57:27 AM »
Let it be known,

All Lightcarriers and Dawnbringers are to apprehend the Wicth Ariwenne and turn her over to the Wachter guard.  She is to be turned over to them for her crimes in their lands. Attempt a peaceful capture if possible, otherwise use force.

Vicar Nickoli Ciobotaru. 

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2014, 07:58:30 PM »
Let it be Known,

Constantin Popescu is no longer a Lightcarrier. It saddens to also warn all that he has claimed plans to start a splinter branch of the Church. He was been warned of this, and this will not be supported by our congregation, nor will any of his zealot followers. You are to denounce Constantin as a member of this church, should he fulfill this ventures.

Vicar Nickoli Ciobotaru.

Olywynn

• Likes to say "Nyeh heh heh!"
  • Dark Lord
  • Nyeh heh heh!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 06:53:54 PM »
NOTICE

The Sanctuaries of Vallaki do not espouse the doomsay rhetoric of Darvin Greycastle, of the Eveningstar.  He speaks for the outlander deity of Lathander, not of Our Lord who speaks of Hope and Light. 
Of the Coming Dawn that will break away the darkness that shrouds the world.

Be wary of his words, and if he preaches them in our temple, or just outside, ask him to vacate.

Blessed be the Dawn.

Olywynn

• Likes to say "Nyeh heh heh!"
  • Dark Lord
  • Nyeh heh heh!
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2014, 11:13:53 PM »
NOTICE

Everyone is urged not to pick sides in this conflict, and focus upon healing the sick and needy.  We are still in great danger from the forces of Darkness, and must remain vigilant.  To allow our gaze to wander to politics would be against what our Church stands for.

Blessed be the Dawn.

DM Stygian Witch

• Read books, not tablets!
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
  • I love Vecna more than the Morninglord!
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 09:28:12 AM »
Regarding brother Markus Silvertree.

We shall comply with every request of the Vallaki Guard. I expect all members of this congregation to pray for our brother and to have faith that our beloved Dawnfather shall guide him home, safely within the fold of our family.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
Bishop Ilie Lucaciu
You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis.

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2015, 11:20:56 AM »

It was brought to Sister Elhophe's attention that an old man called Vocar was practicing Black Magick, also known as Necromancy in the lower levels of the crypts. This man was questioned by myself and he admitted to the deed yet no evidence of harm to a living person is known.

Domn Vocar has been warned that further dark deeds, either above or below the Dawnfather's House will not be tolerated and further acts will result in a permenant  ban from our sanctuary. Followed by an immediate report to the Vallaki Guard.

I ask that a watchful eye be kept on this one.

Thy Lips be Cleansed,
Lizucia Lucaciu
C.S. Lewis.

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • Dark Power
  • Catching natural 20s from monsters since birth.
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2017, 08:55:05 PM »
   It should be known that Lon Blackhand has proved that he has no desire to even consider a brighter path. He is using necromancy to befoul the dead. He is too dangerous to allow within the sanctuaries. His ban should be reinstated. He could possibly be a thrall of a vampire.

-Father Allek Mars
Hjorta the Heartless- Seidr Wight
Allek Mars- Dawnbringer
Asmund Ingvar- Berserker Runemaster

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • Dark Power
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2017, 10:54:30 PM »
  I would like to recommend that we gather as soon as possible to discuss the events that lead to Father Dumirtu's death. Preparations must be made to honor him as well.

May our brother stand tall beside the Dawnfather
                                -Father Allek Mars
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:56:20 PM by Zwickelfaust »
Allek Mars- Dawnbringer

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2017, 09:53:53 AM »
I have allowed Contantine Milosovici a reprieve from his Lightcarrier duties to grieve the loss of his mentor. Until such time Milosvici shall remain a layperson of our church. Please offer our brother what support you will during his time in mourning.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
Bishop Ilie Lucaciu
C.S. Lewis.

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • Dark Power
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2017, 02:05:05 PM »
Let it be known that  Kaine Morrus has been baptized into our faith as a light carrier of the dawn. Please welcome him to our family and help nurture his new position and his continued training.

Thy lips be cleansed

-Father Allek
Allek Mars- Dawnbringer

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • Dark Power
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2017, 07:11:53 PM »
Let it be known that  Barris Arikkrom has been baptized into our faith as a dawnbringer. Please welcome him to our family and help nurture his new position and his continued training.

Thy lips be cleansed

-Father Allek
Allek Mars- Dawnbringer

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • Dark Power
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2017, 11:09:24 PM »
Let it be known that Gariss Akkara has been baptized into our faith as a dawnbringer. Please welcome him to our family and help nurture his new position and his continued training.

Thy lips be cleansed

-Father Allek
Allek Mars- Dawnbringer

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • Dark Power
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2017, 04:47:06 PM »
  Brothers and Sisters,

We must cease any activities regarding discussed topics recently. We must maintain political neutrality and focus on more important matters, the people of Vallaki. That is our duty, and we are here to aid the people. We are not here to mettle in the affairs that could jeopardize our ability to do so. We must show now more than ever that we stand for hope and light. No matter how dark the night gets, we must preserve and endure until the dawn's light comes to wash it away. We cannot be divided in this. We must unify and come to an understanding that we MUST remain strong and stand tall together as brothers and sisters. So I call for all of you to heed my words. There is a time and place for certain things. A peaceful solution must be explored before any other is even considered. So I ask you all to forgive any wrong doings that have happened to you recently. We can only move forward if we work together. I cannot sit and allow us to divide over anything. We must stay strong and keep hope alive, together. Thy lips be cleansed.

-Father Allek
Allek Mars- Dawnbringer

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • Dark Power
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2017, 07:48:14 PM »
Attention Lightcarriers and Dawnbringers,

I am calling for an urgent council meeting. Details will be posted soon. Those that are not of the cloth or spear are not permitted to attend.

-Father Allek
Allek Mars- Dawnbringer

lakhena

• Undead Master
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2018, 09:25:31 AM »
[The following note, written in a crisp handwriting, is sent to the sanctuaries within Barovia.]

Let it be known that Lightcarrier Kaine Morrus is currently on a mission of self-discovery and reflection to strengthen his resolve as a beacon of hope and a representative of the Morninglord’s light.  He is assigned to aid the Company of the Fox for the next ten days as a medic, given the recent conflict in Dementlieu and the many injuries sustained by the soldiers.  He has also taken a vow of silence during this time.

Kaine is to be commended for accepting this mission and spreading the light of the Morninglord beyond the borders of Barovia.

Sargeant Edgard Martel will be supervising his activities within the encampment and reporting to us on his progress, but all sisters and brothers of the faith are welcome to support and encourage Kaine’s mission in Dementlieu during their time of crisis.

~ Anya Rose

Insignia

• Outlander
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2018, 01:11:14 PM »
[A note is posted in response in Michael Addam's handwriting]

When does this mission expire? I found Kaine's body in Barovia and brought him back to the Village to have him raised. He stated that he had been working as a medic and herbalist for the Fox Company, and did offer me potions as proof of his labor, though mentioned nothing of a vow of silence. If he has defied your orders, Sister Anya, perhaps we need to have another talk with him.

- Michael Addams

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2018, 01:19:03 PM »

Congregation;

I have received a disappointing complaint regarding cooperation, or the lack thereof between the sanctuaries of this parish.

Let me make this very clear, as I am not in the habit of repeating myself. I expect all within this congregation, regardless of position or title to treat each other as family, with respect, understanding and cooperation.

The dark forces of Old Noapte work tirelessly against our unity and actively sow the seeds of doubt and division. I cannot, with any amount of responsibility allow my family to be divided over juvenile squabbles and misconceptions.

If I am, by the actions of those within this church, forced to treat the offenders like children then you will find my judgment as a stern father, swift, fair, but final!

Additionally I have been told there is confusion of an ecclesiastical nature within the church. In the past foreign faiths, such as Apollo, Pelor, Cyric and Lathander have attempted to exert their influence upon our congregation, again resulting in a division which corrupts the foundation of the Morninglord’s message.

I am unfamiliar with these names and though it might be claimed these are but different titles to the Morninglord, I have no experience or knowledge to validate this. Therefore naming the Morninglord anything other than that or the Dawnfather within this church is henceforth, forbidden.

Remember our oath,

We shall liberate others from fear and teach those you cannot release to endure just a little bit longer.

We shall lift the spirits of the downtrodden with the good news of the Morninglord’s coming.

Protect the unfortunate whenever opportunity presents itself, and see your pledge through to the end. 

Thy Lips be Cleansed
Reverend Bishop of the Lake Zarovich Parish, Ilie Lucaciu
C.S. Lewis.

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • Dark Power
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2018, 05:09:03 PM »
Let it be known that  Simona Cornescu  has been baptized into our faith as a dawnbringer. Please welcome her to our family and help nurture her new position and her continued training.

Thy lips be cleansed

-Father Allek

Allek Mars- Dawnbringer

Zwickelfaust

• The Gorefist
  • Dark Power
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2018, 10:54:54 PM »
Let it be known that  Lee'or Norag and Valmarr Alley have been baptized into our faith as a lightcarriers. Please welcome them to our family and help nurture their new positions and continued training.

Thy lips be cleansed

-Father Allek
Allek Mars- Dawnbringer

Mephisto

• Dark Power
A Message From Father Illie
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2018, 12:28:07 PM »
My Beloved Children,

It is with great regret that I must apologize for the lack of my guidance and wisdom in the recent months. My attentions have sadly been elsewhere. Although my faith in the dawn father has never faltered, the darkness which covers this land has caused me to spend much time in deep prayer and reflection.

It has been revealed to me by the Morninglord that we cannot continue in the way we have. Our enemies grow strong and we require wisdom, dedication, and above all else, hope and faith to overcome these challenges. For too long our church in Vallaki has been missing a vicar to help guide our flock.

I know of one who has been doing this for some time in all but name, and so it is now that I finally appoint her as a vicar of the church. May the Morninglord bless Loredana Vaduva and grant her wisdom in leading our flock.

May thy lips be cleansed,
Father Illie
Courage is not the absence of fear, but having the ability to face it.

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2018, 11:55:39 AM »
Let it be known, the following members of the Vanguard Initiative are no longer permitted within the Morninglord Sanctuaries in the city of Vallaki.

-Lexington Grey, for the unlawful murder of an innocent within our walls
-Alaethe, for the unlawful murder of an innocent within our walls
-Harleen Summerset, for disrespect towards our faith and impeding a Light Carrier in his duties

If any of these individuals are found within the temples, do not hesitate to inform myself or the Vallaki Guard.

Thy Lips be Cleansed.

-Vicar Loredana Vaduva

PrimetheGrime

• Full-time Hunter, Part-time Outlaw
  • Dark Power
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2019, 10:44:04 PM »
Let it be known that the woman known as 'Zexori', wearing flowing red robes has been found out to be eating people around Vallaki. As we do not allow such abhorrent acts, she has been banished from the temples of our most holy Morninglord. If you see her within, remove her as best you can.

~Dawnspear Elenuta Dragomir