Author Topic: [Proclamation Posted in both Churches]  (Read 5446 times)

DM Stygian Witch

• Read books, not tablets!
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
  • I love Vecna more than the Morninglord!
[Proclamation Posted in both Churches]
« on: August 12, 2011, 11:55:46 AM »
Attention Lightcarriers and Dawnbringers.

At the request of the Vallaki Guard, when standing guard within the Sanctuaries and when performing official duties in the service of our congregation. Please be sure to wear our churches official grab of either the robe or armor.

Unfortunate misunderstandings have occurred in the past between the Vallaki Guard and Lightcarriers. This proclamation should solve such issues of confusion.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
Dawnbringer Ilie Lucaciu

//In addition do not modify the Faction Armor. It should be plot locked to prevent being modified but sometimes it doesn't work.
You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis.

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
Re: [Proclamation Posted in both Churches]
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 04:48:07 PM »
Attention Dawnbringers, Lighcarriers and Faithful.

I have appointed Dawnbringer Izabella Miklos as Vicar of Vallaki. This is an administrative position responsible for church activities and policy.
Please congratulate Sister Miklos.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
Reverend Bishop Ilie Lucaciu
C.S. Lewis.

Sharauvyn

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 04:53:56 PM »
Congratulations, Vicar Izabela.  May the Morning Lord's blessings be abundant upon you, and may his light continue to shine through you.

Dawnspear Petra Doyevska

airengale

• Dark Lord
  • Security, is mortals' chiefest enemy.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 05:44:15 PM »
Multumesc, I'll do my best to serve our congregation.

May thy lips be cleansed,

Vicar Izabela.

Sethraan Synne - "The righteous will receive their reward."
Horatiu Bochinsky - "It's just a job."
Aleah Althanos - "Today is a glorious day to die!"

airengale

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 01:30:03 AM »
It is with a heavy heart and hand that I must revoke Lightcarrier Gabór Czakó's clergy due to recent events. He is still a faithful, and welcomed into our church and prayers. He will have the opportunity to take up the cloth again.

For now, may the Morninglord guide us.

Vicar Izabela Miklos

airengale

• Dark Lord
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 04:01:48 PM »
It is with a heavy heart and hand that I must revoke Lightcarrier Gabór Czakó's clergy due to recent events. He is still a faithful, and welcomed into our church and prayers. He will have the opportunity to take up the cloth again.

For now, may the Morninglord guide us.

Vicar Izabela Miklos

This is becoming a real problem. If you are a gunderakite, inform me. In order to avoid being arrested for being issued a spear, you must have a permit by the garda. It is your responsibility to inform me that you are a gunderakite with a weapon. I am responsible for all new clergy, but returning clergy members should be informed of this.

Vicar Izabela Miklos

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 05:00:57 PM »
I have reenstated Rada as Lightcarrier. She has confessed her sins and fullfilled her penance.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
C.S. Lewis.

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 10:36:22 PM »
I have spoken with Shy'nar. A mistake was made in naming him Dawnbringer. Shy'nar never fully accepted the Morninglord into his heart. He still offers prayers to his outlander god. Shy'nar left on amicable terms and will still be considered a friend of this congregation.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
C.S. Lewis.

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 12:57:27 AM »
A vision was shown to me. Many losses have this congregation suffered recently, Izabela, Jeno and Petra just to name a few. Our wounds are fresh. Yet this year has also brought many hard fought victories.

I have named Lucius Zaharia as Vicar and Vashen Guard as Dawnspear. For us this is a time of healing. I ask that all within the sanctuaries support these men as they guide us and rebuild.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
C.S. Lewis.

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 06:24:04 AM »
It is with great sorrow that I must report the death of Vashen Guard and Victoria Graf. At this moment specific details are obscure but our prayers will be with our fallen friends.
They walk with the Dawnfather now.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
C.S. Lewis.

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 01:21:45 AM »
I have named Nickoli Ciobotaru as Vicar of Vallaki.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
C.S. Lewis.

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2013, 12:31:16 AM »
To the Congregation:

The domn Kemeny has been employed to take care of the church. As a gundarkite, he is in need of employment, and as such is our new grounds keeper. He will clean the church, and dig graves for those who have passed. Give him your assistance as need. I will get a work permit from the garda as soon as possible.

Nickoli Ciobotaru
Vicar of the Grey City.
Cyber bullets cause no pain.

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 03:25:22 PM »
To the congregation:

It is here by ordered that the person known as Cassie 163 is nu longer allowed in the temple of the Dawn, until Father Ille or myself decree otherwise. She is nu to be harmed unless you or others are in danger. This ban should hold until she either repents for her crimes against the Dawn and his faithful.

Nickoli Ciobotaru,
Vicar of the Grey City.

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2013, 02:21:18 PM »
The blacksmith known as Van Zandt has been banned from both sanctuaries for being caught stealing  a corpse and fighting with a Lightcarrier.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
Lightcarrier Horatiu Trandafir
C.S. Lewis.

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2013, 03:31:49 PM »
The blacksmith known as Van Zandt has been banned from both sanctuaries for being caught stealing  a corpse and fighting with a Lightcarrier.

Thy Lips be Cleansed

Michel Van Zandt is an old friend, I will talk with him about these outbursts and see what prompted him to commit such acts.
A report will be in my log book concerning my findings.

Sir Solomon Burke, Lightcarrier.

//Let it go, it spiraled into an OOC mess already. It will be dealt with.
C.S. Lewis.

Juice

• Totally banged the
  • Dark Lord
  • Lawful Good Does Not Mean Lawful Nice.
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 03:48:02 PM »
The blacksmith known as Van Zandt has been banned from both sanctuaries for being caught stealing  a corpse and fighting with a Lightcarrier.

Thy Lips be Cleansed

Michel Van Zandt is an old friend, I will talk with him about these outbursts and see what prompted him to commit such acts.
A report will be in my log book concerning my findings.

Sir Solomon Burke, Lightcarrier.

//Let it go, it spiraled into an OOC mess already. It will be dealt with.

// :shades: Yes boss. Heres a hug  :hug: You can delete these OOC messages if you want to keep this thread IC :D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:08:55 PM by Juice »

Solomon Burke - Knight of the Dawn
Vasile Mikovich - Tigan Straight Outa Vallaki
Straven Crowe -  Hes somewhere around here.....

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 02:10:47 PM »
I have offered sanctuary to the woman Ethel Dawnseeker. She is from another land and has accepted the Dawnfather into her heart. She will serve as Lightcarrier. In regards to her questionable parentage, I have reminded our sister to avoid the authorities.

Bishop Ilie

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 05:41:28 PM by DM Stygian Witch »
C.S. Lewis.

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2013, 02:31:19 AM »
Today,

Great turmoil has come to the Grey City. The garda are punishing outlanders, gundarkites and caliban for the crimes of some fey, and caliban. We must do our best to keep the peace. We are nu garda, nor do we break the Count's laws. We help the suffering and provide them aid with what we can. Open conflict against the garda or the outlanders that suffer at their hands will not help anyone. Please do our best to keep what peace we can.

I have been warned that Zeklos may march against Vallaki. If this happens, the temple of the Coming Dawn will be in grave danger. Even with the number of lightcarriers that protect the temple, and the outlanders that may provide help. The war will surely damage the temple and those who worship in it. Be careful and diligent in your actions. Some of our congregation are outlanders. We must do our best to keep them safe. Remember losing your life, does not further the Dawn's message.

Nickoli Ciobotaru
Vicar of the Grey City

DM Stygian Witch

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 08:12:12 AM »
In regards to the escalating conflict and the military law imposed upon Vallaki. I wish to remind our congregation that our place in Barovia is to spread the Dawnfather's message of hope and salvation. Remind those whom suffer to endure just a little longer.

These are dangerous times. Do not endanger this church with rash actions!

Thy Lips be Cleansed
C.S. Lewis.

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 06:24:03 PM »
Lightcarriers and Dawnbringers:

Let it be known, we are not to act against those wombfreaks that live in the Drain. As we move against the imortii, we must not cause others suffering. Continue seeking out this threat to the temple, but keep from the Drain. I have been told, that passage to the Drain is not safe, but could be perceived as a hostile act against those who dwell there. 

The Drain was littered with garlic and holy water. I am not sure who did this, but the Temple of the Dawn was accused of it, and warned such actions will be dealt with, at the point of even violence.
There is a fragile relationship between the church and those  that dwell in the sewers. We provided all who need our protection and do not tread on the safety of others.

From what I have been told, those the dwell in the sewers will not act against any who seek out the vrolock's destruction.

Vicar Nickoli Ciobotaru.

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2014, 11:09:36 PM »
Lightcarriers and Dawnbringers,

It has come to the attention of the church that there are those that can take the form of the imortii. This is a direct conflict with our Lord's teachings. These persons must not be trusted or aided in any manner other then helping them seek the light and giving up their wicked ways. If they are not willing to repent the wickeness, then we must wait till then do so, else we will fall victim to their wickness.

Vicar Nickoli Ciobotaru.

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 09:58:14 PM »
Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to start thanking you all for your service to the Dawn, and all your help in the temples of the Grey City.
It is with a heavy heart that I am returning back to my home, in the Village. I will be resigning as Vicar of the Grey city. Please keep to your duties. The Bishop will decided when a new Vicar is to be announced.
I am sorry. As we move through life, and follow the path of the Dawn. My path has become more difficult then I can handle, while performing the role as Vicar. I can not in good faith ensure those duties will be fulfilled. 
I will continue my role with the Dawn as one  of his Dawnbringers, teaching his message to those in the Village. If you are able, come visit in the Village.

Dawnbringer Nickoli Ciobotaru.

RyuShandril

• New to the Mists
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 07:04:23 AM »
Brothers and Sisters, the mercenary known as Jay has been asked to stay off sanctuary grounds unless he has come to make amends for his actions against the Dawn. He has aided a vampire in eluding destruction and offered himself up as a bloodslave. As such, he is a danger to the flock. It has been made known to him that he may return if he is seeking to attone.

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2014, 08:10:26 PM »
Brothers and Sisters,

Bishop Ille has declined my resignation as Vicar. I have been informed my service is still needed in Vallaki. I will serve the Dawn as he shows us in our path. Those things which kept me from my duties have passed, and I will return to the mantle given to me by the Dawn. I hope my absence has not caused any one undue harm or suffering. I am happy to return to Vallaki temples and those who need us.

Vicar Nickoli Ciobotaru.

jlove916

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2014, 07:07:51 PM »
Lightcarriers and Dawnbringers:

Let it be known the following persons are not allowed in the temple under any circumstance. No succor will be provided to them, no shelter, no aid. They are criminals of Vallaki, and murders of innocent defenders of the Grey City. Let it be known, the garda have warned all Morninglord follwers will be put to the rope if even one of us helps these wicked monsters. I personally witnessed them murder garda. Instead of fleeing, they turned to cut down a few more in cold blood. Many families are without there fathers, husbands, brother and sons, because of the cold-heartedness of these monsters.

All Lightcarriers are to take great caution when removing these persons. If you must use violence, remember it is the church who will suffer if they are given any kind of succor. Report to the garda if these persons were removed from the church.

Here at the names of those vile witches:

Natalie the witch, The witch Elrilad, and the fey Dante also known as Danny.

I pray they will turn themselves in or never return to Vallaki.

By Order of the Vicar of the Grey City

Nickoli Ciobotaru

(OOC :   If they come to the church and they wont leave, you have permission to set them as Faction Enemy).