The Cult of the Morninglord > Cult of the Morninglord - Announcements

[Proclamation Posted in both Churches]

<< < (2/15) > >>

airengale:

--- Quote from: airengale on September 10, 2012, 01:30:03 AM ---It is with a heavy heart and hand that I must revoke Lightcarrier Gabór Czakó's clergy due to recent events. He is still a faithful, and welcomed into our church and prayers. He will have the opportunity to take up the cloth again.

For now, may the Morninglord guide us.

May thy lips be cleansed,
Vicar Izabela Miklos

--- End quote ---

This is becoming a real problem. If you are a gunderakite, inform me. In order to avoid being arrested for being issued a spear, you must have a permit by the garda. It is your responsibility to inform me that you are a gunderakite with a weapon. I am responsible for all new clergy, but returning clergy members should be informed of this.

May thy lips be cleansed,
Vicar Izabela Miklos

DM Stygian Witch:
I have reenstated Rada as Lightcarrier. She has confessed her sins and fullfilled her penance.

Thy Lips be Cleansed
Reverend Bishop Ilie Lucaciu

DM Stygian Witch:
I have spoken with Shy'nar. A mistake was made in naming him Dawnbringer. Shy'nar never fully accepted the Morninglord into his heart. He still offers prayers to his outlander god. Shy'nar left on amicable terms and will still be considered a friend of this congregation.

Thy Lips be Cleansed

DM Stygian Witch:
A vision was shown to me. Many losses have this congregation suffered recently, Izabela, Jeno and Petra just to name a few. Our wounds are fresh. Yet this year has also brought many hard fought victories.

I have named Lucius Zaharia as Vicar and Vashen Guard as Dawnspear. For us this is a time of healing. I ask that all within the sanctuaries support these men as they guide us and rebuild.

Thy Lips be Cleansed

DM Stygian Witch:
It is with great sorrow that I must report the death of Vashen Guard and Victoria Graf. At this moment specific details are obscure but our prayers will be with our fallen friends.
They walk with the Dawnfather now.

Thy Lips be Cleansed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version