You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Suggestions and comments on the Mist Camp serving as a high level hub  (Read 19490 times)

Seniies

• Undead Master
Re: Suggestions and comments on the Mist Camp serving as a high level hub
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2012, 04:11:55 AM »
Make the mist camp always dark and night time.
Toss a copy of the abandoned inn near midway off to the right side making the camp a little larger as if the vistani choose to set up near it.
zone outs some were in the camp other then having to use the caravan.
storage dosnt make much rp since but people do love storage areas more so if at a hub

Miuo

• Discord: Miuo
  • Dark Power
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2012, 08:34:26 AM »
Idk if i could ever see the mists as a hub, it feels more like a stop to go else where. With no private rooms, storage, tavern or bar or areas to craft. Seems like just a rest stop.

Blackthorn51

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2012, 02:30:16 PM »

Turns out, i found the herbalist in Port-a-Lucine. It's the ktichen in the main Hala hospice, next to the slum trans that leads to the docks. Which leads to the grand bazaar.

People have brought up group renting for housing, and the like. Most support the idea being in Port-a-Lucine, i say those lands need to be extended more. Offering much as Barovia does, but at a higher level. Exactly as the bounties for Port are it's high leve attraction, so should the land surrounding the city. Forest, farmlands, and lakes. All with a nice road to travel, and wild game.  Even a few port NPC estates, like the Jalabert's for RP events.

I think this would go a long way.  Expand on the areas outside of port for high levels.  Perhaps a couple of dungeons out there.  As it is, the only things to do in Port are Street Bounties, Sewer "Dungeons" and Blaustine Reavers.  I think Port could stand for some countryside surrounding it (perhaps more areas extending beyond the University.  Herbs too.  The surrounding area's would be great for Crafters to do their herbalism....

As it stands...  Yes, there is an herbalist building.  But this building is in the middle of a giant city that doesnt have a single plant or herb in it.  None are available in the Sewers.  None in the streets.  None in the roads near the university.  I personally don't craft herbalisim but I do see how implimentations such as these would be benneficial.   Or!  Perhaps an NPC in port that sells herbs...  That would at least provide a reason for there to even be an herbalism culdron to begin with