Author Topic: Vallaki & Mist Camp: Seeking an independent crafter or trader  (Read 1615 times)

tzaeru

• Dark Power
*This small announcement appears in the Mist Camp and Vallaki's market square, along Tser Pool. It's written neatly, clearly by someone whose handwriting was learned for noble or merchant houses*

Greetings,

I am looking a craftsman or an associate of crafter's guild to whom I may sell my currently possessed ingredients and hopefully those gathered in the future as well. Currently, I've two boxes of herbs, white stag antlers, bodak hides, hag and zombie construct hearts, wisp essences - both greater and otherwise - and miscellaneous set of others. Interested crafters or traders should leave a note underneath, though I may be found in the Village of Barovia, Mist Camp, or Port-a-Lucine. I'd also be curious of trading potions with herbalists.

By independent, in this particular case, I mean crafters - or merchants - who do not associate with the Red Vardo Traders.

- Delarion de'Ardo
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:48:17 PM by tzaeru »

Taty

• Dark Power
Re: Vallaki & Mist Camp: Seeking an independent crafter or trader
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 12:22:13 PM »
[ A letter left at the Mist camp written in elegant script ]

Monsieur De'Ardo,
    I am Celine LaFleur of the Port-au-Lucine LaFluers. I am a skilled alchemist and aspiring enchanter and am very interested in meeting with you to discuss materials. I am not a member of the Vallaki Crafters guild but also will not do business with the Red Vardo Traders. The hag hearts are of the greatest interest to me and if you are able I would ask you visit me at the Governor Hotel in Port-au-Lucine. I shall await news of your arrival.

Celine LaFleur

tzaeru

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 05:48:47 PM »
*A line of the same, neat handwriting is added after the original post*

Herbs, antlers and hides remain.

Gorasin

• Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 12:26:27 AM »
If you seek an herbalist. I will oblige you for the cost of the bottles and what ever you deem beyond that to pay.
Melgrin
[ A red smear with the smell of roses below the name]
The dark side is always there, waiting for us to enter, waiting to enter us.
Until next time, try to enjoy the daylight.