You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: luna river forest and adjacent maps  (Read 1125 times)

Thoraion

• Undead Master
luna river forest and adjacent maps
« on: June 08, 2011, 03:05:23 AM »
Now i finally found those (relatively) new areas.
On first glance... yes, a few nice new forest areas.

On second glance - the ruins in the southern forest look awesome.

I can't wait until the two dungeon entrances are opened for exploring.

As for the spawns...
i am not really that happy with waffs there. Yes, nasty... but the ones in the silver mine are not that unique any more. And in a large, open map, bringing them down is a long lasting thing once they start running... what they always do for me after the first hit.
Ghost animals. Nice, especially with some variants i have not seen before. But the number of ghosts i have encountered there let my jaw drop straight to the table. What was that? Maximum spawn? Oh boy...
And a few nice exotics from the undead and moster range... good for a surprise!

I only wish there were a bit more reason to go there besides the landscape and the monsters. A few more herb nodes maybe? Go ahead with the dungeons!

:thumbup:
Currently playing:
no characters, will eventually be back

Characters in stock:
- Darian Eisenhand        - Ansgar "Frettchen" Ostvent
- Thorben Eibenfinder    - Einar Falkensang

EberronBruce

• Dark Power
  • Legos
Re: luna river forest and adjacent maps
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 08:30:48 AM »
The dungeon is nice. Went there with Legos.

However I wish there was more too it that what I found. A book shelf. Maybe but a hidden door there that leads somewhere. Also notes, papers, journals, or information about the dungeon would be nice. Like if it was a Terg outpost, dining hall, or smithry. Those little journals and papers add to the suspense.

First time I and Ragnall went to the Fishing Station. Even with no DMs, it was very creepy especially at our levels at the time. What did it was the notes scattered around.