Author Topic: Meeting of Holy Warriors  (Read 1557 times)

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
Meeting of Holy Warriors
« on: May 09, 2011, 09:23:35 PM »
*A flyer has been posted, the lettering done in soft, flowing script*

Holy Warriors of the Round Table

It comes time for the first meeting of our Round Table, to discuss the current issues. Please, everyone come prepared to speak of anything on your mind. The first meeting will take place in Degannwy at just after dark.

In Addendum, we seek a Herald of sorts to sit in on the meetings and to help deliberate. If you are interested seek out Magdalena Frost.

*signed with a delicate hand*

Magdalena Frost

// We want to do the meeting on Friday May 13th at 6 P.M. Pacific Time. If there are any questions, feel free to PM me!

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
Re: Meeting of Holy Warriors
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 02:36:48 PM »
// Just a reminder for everyone involved in the Round Table rp that we're having our first meeting tomorrow at 6pm pacific time!!!

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 03:27:34 PM »
New posters go up around the city advertising an upcoming meeting for those involved in the Round Table.

// I want to put together an impromptu meeting for tomorrow evening at 8pm eastern time. 5Pm pacific time. I understand not everyone will be able to be there with such short notice. If there are any questions then feel free to PM me or give me a buzz in game!

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 06:16:18 PM »
// Unexpected real life complications are making me have to cancel the meering tonight. Ill try to reschedule for latee this week!

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 09:45:41 PM »
// Okay! I want to get another meeting going for this weekend. Any specific days? I'd like to hear feedback!!!

Axra

• Undead Master
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 10:02:40 PM »
// Im GMT +12 so my saturday day is americas friday night etc.  So your friday - saturday night is ideal for me, saturday day included (just not too early lol)

Glade

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 10:14:10 AM »
// It's been hard to get on to attend the meetings, regarding time zones. So maybe I'll stick to removing Aaron from the Order..

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 11:32:55 AM »
// we havent even had another meeting but if youd rather then by all means. Lol