Author Topic: Just an idea..  (Read 1730 times)

INSTINCT92

• Undead Master
  • Native.
Just an idea..
« on: April 16, 2011, 03:05:41 AM »
I don't know why it does, and I am aware the DM' know of the issue with people coming through a transition and glitching riiiiiiight to the other end of the area. Sometimes its fine. But two places for instance people end up stuck on a ledge or behind the vallaki wall with no way out, or at the bak of the citadel which is also no way out.

And DM's being only human (Don't slay me..) can't be on all the time nore help instantly, or for a while if they are running an event for a group.

Would it be possible. to put in one way transitions up in these places as a 'escape' route from being suck via glitch. Just an idea.

Strigoi

• Vampire Extraordinaire
  • Dark Power
  • i never drink vine...
Re: Just an idea..
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 03:19:56 AM »
there is a way you can get down IF its an outdoors area. place your back against the edge of the cliff or wall your stuck on, and make a campfire. you should get pushed off when the campfire is placed.

INSTINCT92

• Undead Master
  • Native.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 08:32:33 AM »
Good to know! :D

WildPirate13

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 05:41:32 PM »
It will work most times.

dark_majico

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 05:59:34 PM »
I don't know why it does, and I am aware the DM' know of the issue with people coming through a transition and glitching riiiiiiight to the other end of the area. Sometimes its fine. But two places for instance people end up stuck on a ledge or behind the vallaki wall with no way out, or at the bak of the citadel which is also no way out.

And DM's being only human (Don't slay me..) can't be on all the time nore help instantly, or for a while if they are running an event for a group.

Would it be possible. to put in one way transitions up in these places as a 'escape' route from being suck via glitch. Just an idea.

In all my years of playing nevberwinter nights, which is at least 4, this has happend to me once. lol

Saruven

• Outlander
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 05:01:47 AM »
If indoors and a wizard/sorcerer, I've been able to use a summoned familiar to push me through objects when I've gotten stuck.

INSTINCT92

• Undead Master
  • Native.
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 09:12:47 AM »

In all my years of playing nevberwinter nights, which is at least 4, this has happend to me once. lol

This has happened to me, atleast 5 times. I've oly been here for about... 6 maybe 7 months

Glade

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 02:52:29 PM »
If indoors and a wizard/sorcerer, I've been able to use a summoned familiar to push me through objects when I've gotten stuck.

I've tried that too. It does work.