You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Murphy's Mercantile and Services  (Read 5762 times)

Ercvadasz

• Dark Power
Re: Murphy's Mercantile and Services
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 04:51:10 PM »
\\Did you get the I am baned message Ercvadasz?

//Yes, if the server would ban me, it probably would send me the message: I am banned.... and not something related to my account name.

//on a serious note: Not sure. I only read the first half of the line, it stated. Rejected account:[insert appropriate account name here]
Than i clicked ok. Than i rejoined multiplayer, tried to reenter, i got the same message, than i rejoined multiplayer again and it worked. So it rejected my account twice
and on the third time it accepted it.

//and seriously Ivar, stop spamming. If anything has happened to her account, like being banned, the server ~authorities~ will reply and inform us,
if they did nothing however, than the problem has been reported, and thus the playerbase, or others from the forum may try to figure out what may be the problem, and how it can be solved. But with this tone you are using you are not helping, as is not dutchy-s usual trolling. (And an hour or two ago taty2 was online yes, but much may have or may have not happened ever since.)
Currently playing:
Rudrig von Rachenthall - the travelling merchant

Lockleed

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 05:03:06 PM »
The auction is off.

Jay

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »
//Locking this thread to prevent speculation. An offical stament is pending. Be patent.

Edit: Seems my CC powers are not that vast. I'm trusting you all to pipe down until the DM's can respond. That is all.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:15:22 PM by Jay »

Knas

• Developers
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • Worthless phony
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 05:14:30 PM »
The player concerned has been indefinately banned from the server and has been informed of the reason why by both Blue & Vixen.