Author Topic: Trouble remembering loggin  (Read 1361 times)

Hades

• The Tyrant of the Mist
  • Dark Lord
Trouble remembering loggin
« on: April 01, 2011, 12:15:33 AM »
Hey, so I used to play a character named William Gatts.  He was level five or six when I was playing him.  Its been ages since I played him though and my memory is terrible.  I cant for the life of me remember which account I used him on.

The following are accounts of mine that I can remember/use.

Memnock07 - (Has a screwed up version of Gatts, not the one I played)
SixStringSamurai07 (Thought he was here but he wasnt)
Viz'aun (Not present)
Project_Solomon - (Has a screwed up version, not the one I played)
Operation Loki (Not present)

Is there any way to check server vault for the character William Gatts?  I figure if it's possible, there should be 3 versions of the character in the vault.  2 of them are on the above mentioned accounts and the third would be the one I am looking for...  

Peasant if your reading this:  You used to play "Rats" with me.  For the love of god, do you remember which account I used?  Lmfao, gotta stop smokin the pot.

I dont remember which email I used so checking bioware didnt help me any.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 12:21:19 AM by Hades »
"Alexander the Destroyer"

"In a closed society where everyone is guilty, the greatest crime is getting caught. In a world full of thieves, the greatest sin is stupidity" ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Axel

• Eternal Saviour/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
Re: Trouble remembering loggin
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 03:22:28 AM »

Try L'medri. ;)

Hades

• The Tyrant of the Mist
  • Dark Lord
Re: Trouble remembering loggin
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
Bingo!  Yes Axel yet again I love you!

I didnt even think to check it cause L'medri actually belonged to my old buddye Xukuthe'L  who quit and gave me his account a long time ago!  Thats the one though!  Got him now.  THANK YOU
"Alexander the Destroyer"

"In a closed society where everyone is guilty, the greatest crime is getting caught. In a world full of thieves, the greatest sin is stupidity" ~ Hunter S. Thompson