You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Vistani camp in midsts of mist & Port-a-Lucine: Perfidus expedition  (Read 2219 times)

tzaeru

• Dark Power
Greetings,

As the arid, battered realm of Perfidus has quirked my curiousity, it now is in my plans to arrange an expedition to this desert world. All able warriors, priests, scouts and arcanists equally sought. Your motivations are of no interest to me, but fools are not tolerated, nor are those whose lack of common sense renders them unable to take anything with a serious mind. Wishes to participate are to be expressed underneath, I myself am most likely to be found at the Vistani camp.
Powerful arcane treasures and books of rare knowledge are reserved for myself. Rest of what is found is to be shared first between those who have a true need for the item in question. Any surplus items, or profit they would make, are shared even between the members of the expedition.
Thieves will be shown the full power of the Arcane Magick through an immediate execution.

-- Edar, the brown mage

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 11:30:44 PM by tzaeru »

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
Re: Vistani camp in midsts of mist & Port-a-Lucine: Perfidus expedition
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 10:52:39 PM »
[In a sharp, well-versed hand]

Amaril of the Red Vardo Traders would be more than willing to aid in this expedition provided a proper team is assembled. Leaving a note with details at either shop (Vallaki or Port) should reach me in due time.

~Amaril

//PM works as well
I am but a blade, A simple tool of destruction.

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 06:17:35 PM »
Scout, Lock Picker, Trap Disposer.

Le Frog.

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
  • Fata volentem ducunt, nolentem trahunt
    • Facebook page
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 03:22:49 AM »
Arden, Maker. *with a caricature of himself drawn, a funny green-clad archer with a wolf*
http://www.facebook.com/CiaranII
Pokemon Go! 5688 6574 4676

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 01:55:44 PM »
Noignar Huillen, priest and very able healer at your disposal.
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier

tzaeru

• Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 09:38:36 PM »

Granted that our group is composed of wide enough variety of highly experienced talents, we'll set to Perfidus within five days. Currently it seems to me that there is an urgent lack of a skilled warrior, and at least one or two of these are needed to guarantee success of the expedition.

Also to note: On the day of departing, at the Mist Camps, I will be accepting requests to join the Society of the Erudite, submitted in the form of a written essay dealing with history, science, religion, or any other imaginable subject fit for a scholar. Society of the Erudite composes of scholars, mages, diviners, priests, hunters, men and women of lore in seek of knowledge.

-- Edar

// This Friday or Saturday at around ~20 GMT (about 1 PM EST for you Americans), which ever fits better, is the likely time to go beat up those demons, as long as enough people are about.
// And for joining the Society of the Erudite, if you do the paper IC, also send it as a PM since I'll be posting it to the forums anyway.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:45:01 PM by tzaeru »

tzaeru

• Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 04:02:00 PM »

Tomorrow I will be present at the Vistani camp in the Mists; Departing will occur when enough personnel is present.

-- Edar

// Yeaah, I'll totally go all tells-spamming tomorrow, evening for Europeans, midday for Americans and hopefully a muscler is found.  :P

// So um, around ~19 GMT or so is probably most fit time for everyone to start gathering.

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 04:04:57 PM »

Tomorrow I will be present at the Vistani camp in the Mists; Departing will occur when enough personnel is present.

-- Edar

// Yeaah, I'll totally go all tells-spamming tomorrow, evening for Europeans, midday for Americans and hopefully a muscler is found.  :P

// So um, around ~19 GMT or so is probably most fit time for everyone to start gathering.

//I won't have all that time: My timezone is -3gmt and I'll probably have an appointment around 18:00 (21 GMT).

Anyway, I'll probably log tomorrow and try to do something.

tzaeru

• Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 04:13:34 PM »

-- Edar

//I won't have all that time: My timezone is -3gmt and I'll probably have an appointment around 18:00 (21 GMT).

Anyway, I'll probably log tomorrow and try to do something.

// What goes to me, I'm probably pretty much available from 17 GMT to 01 GMT, we'll see.. ^^

tzaeru

• Dark Power
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 04:17:05 PM »
// ..Or maybe tomorrow fits better, for an essential meleer and me being less tired..

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 04:22:30 PM »
// ..Or maybe tomorrow fits better, for an essential meleer and me being less tired..

Agredd... today I won't be able to.

Glade

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2011, 05:19:25 AM »
I shall assist.

Darisha, Priestess of Bane.

tzaeru

• Dark Power
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2011, 06:44:20 PM »

Moved to whenever an able enough priest is guaranteed available. Until then, I'll stay in Mist Camp or Dementlieu, from where I am reachable in cases of above mentioned works of study for the Sociéty are wished to be turn in.

-- Edar

// Trying to arrange parties, in particular trying to arrange parties by mostly IC means, is such an impossible task.  :roll: