Author Topic: Crafters Guild  (Read 2486 times)

Taty

• Dark Power
Crafters Guild
« on: March 22, 2011, 06:45:16 AM »
// A new notice posted in the Outskirts written in common

Many questions have come up since we crafters have decided to form a Guild. What do we stand for, what is our purpose ? Many of these questions cannot be completely answered until we have our leadership in place. There were however several areas that most were in agreement on:

Developing an apprenticeship system
Having a Guild merchant to distribute wares of members
Price standards
Mutual cooperation for the gathering and exchange of resources
Solidarity when dealing with trouble customers and in comon areas of concern

Those of you who are curious and wish to know more are encouraged to seek out Miss Murphy, who will gladly answer any of your questions.

Suzannah Murphy

Ellana Twiggy

Re: Crafters Guild
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:32:10 AM »
*A solitary note is left at the lady's for Suz*
Miss Murphy,
I have noticed your uniting of craftsmen in the area, and I have several commissions I would like to have taken care of. We can meet a few nights hence near the fishing lodge to the north and discuss the details there in. I expect that you will come alone and keep our meeting away from unneeded ears.
~A

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 04:00:20 PM »
Crafters Guild Members

Bowyers

Linah Noelle (herbalist)
Miss Mazrak
Miss Murphy (herbalist, alchemist)

Herbalists

Noignar Huillen
Masame Irou
Victoria Morelya
Bera BloodHammer
Miuo Nevai
Nadezhda Popovici

Alchemists

Arden
Kalmah (leather worker, herbalist)

Leather Workers

Sasha
Sudhri Noirlion
Munei
Rose
Periappi Deepocken (bowyer)
Erynne Perselli

Smiths

Sinovia
Zachary

The people listed above have all formally joined The Crafters Guild. This coming Sunday (//ooc 3pm EST) we will have our vote for Stewards for each branch and in turn a Chief Steward. Location to be announced. In the event of a tie vote the skill level of the participants will be the deciding factor (if none object). Those who cannot attend but wish to vote may submit a sealed ballot in advance to be opened during the vote. The cut off time for membership in order to vote is this Thursday. For the purposes of classification all seamstress will fall under leatherworker and all jewelry workers will fall under smith.

Miss Murphy

//OOC

Not everyone who was interested signed up on the forums, and in fact may not really use them. If anyone knows of people wishing to be involved that do not use the forums please suggest they send me a tell in game.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 05:42:59 PM by Taty »

Norture

• Still noobin' it up.
  • Dark Power
  • ???
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 03:26:34 AM »
[A note attached to the notice]

I am a carpenter and weaponsmith who can gild, and am interested in joining. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting, but I will seek you out for details.
-Zachary Sorrill

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 09:08:59 AM »
A Note is Left to Miss. Murphy

Dear Miss Murphy,

I'll try to attend to the meeting but I can't, yet confirm my presence.

I'd like, however, to inform that I wouldn't oppose to a system of contributions of the crafters to afford a good system of resource gatherers.

Very truly yours,
Noignar Huillen.

Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier

Thoraion

• Undead Master
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 10:44:40 AM »
Alas, i can't attend the gathering.
However, i am interested in the outcome. Depending on that, i may be interested to join.

Darian, master smith and herbalist
Currently playing:
no characters, will eventually be back

Characters in stock:
- Darian Eisenhand        - Ansgar "Frettchen" Ostvent
- Thorben Eibenfinder    - Einar Falkensang

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 02:45:00 PM »
This coming Sunday (//ooc 3pm EST) we will have our vote for Stewards for each branch and in turn a Chief Steward. Location to be announced. In the event of a tie vote the skill level of the participants will be the deciding factor (if none object). Those who cannot attend but wish to vote may submit a sealed ballot in advance to be opened during the vote. The cut off time for membership in order to vote is this Thursday. For the purposes of classification all seamstress will fall under leatherworker and all jewelry workers will fall under smith.

Miss Murphy

//15 minutes folks.

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 04:03:10 PM »
Today Elections were held to choose our Stewards and Chief Steward. The membership has been kind enough to elect me as your Chief Steward. In the coming days each Steward will consult their craftspeople to hear their views , concerns and ideas. A monthly fee of 200 fang will be required , this will be payed to your Steward. For those that cannot raise this sum the equal in crafted goods will be accepted. More announcements to come shortly.

Crafters Guild Stewards

Smiths- Grevis Sinova
Alchemists-Kalmah
Herbalists- Bera Bloodhammer
Leather workers- Periappi Deepocken
Bowyers-Suzannah Murphy

Chief Steward Suzannah Murphy

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 06:10:51 PM »
I have just appointed Soppi as the Guild resource manager. All wishing to donate resource materials to the Guild are encouraged to give them to her. Soppi will keep a list of what we have stored and those needing anything are asked to see their Steward for a letter to authorize their withdrawl of resources.

Miss Murphy
Chief Steward

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 06:13:01 PM »
Bera BloodHammer has resigned as Steward of the Herbalists due to personal issues. I will appoint a new Steward shortly and will assume the duties until that time. Any member interested in the Post is encouraged to contact me.

Miss Murphy
Chief Steward

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 09:35:58 PM »
Guild Merchant

I am pleased to announce the hiring of Justin Arna as our first Guild Merchant. All members are welcome to bring their wares to Justin for sale, he however will exercise the right to refuse if he has too much inventory or feels the goods will not sell. For the first two weeks Justin will work on credit but after that period he will pay the member at the time of providing the goods. All goods are sold to him at 75% of the items base price as per our guidelines. Justin will also place orders, for now we will function on a first come first serve basis, but I ask you to not be too greedy and allow the workload to be spread around. Obviously supply will vary depending on the craft. We will use this as a trial and see if more merchants are required.

Miss Murphy
Chief Steward