You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Huge thanks !  (Read 1352 times)

Dhark

• Dark Power
  • Ladul !
Huge thanks !
« on: March 10, 2011, 08:13:26 AM »
Just want give a big, big thank you to all the DMs recently not only the way that the server seems alive recently , but thier viggilance & help with recent griefers.

Secondly to the Devs , firstly Soren , the speed of the fixes is blinding [I often only know about major game breaking bugs via the OOC area's tome] & the work put into recent new areas & crafts is simply amazing .

The admin team leave me in awe at thier ability to conjure up new delights & enthrall us all with dastardly plots , while at the same time wiping our asses  :lol:

Bravo!

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Re: Huge thanks !
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 08:25:51 AM »
I'm a little bitch oftentimes, but I have to second this and give credit where it's due.

Nice job everyone.
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier

Telkar

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 09:09:40 AM »
Nutty geeks rulez!  :w00t:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:11:17 AM by Telkar »

3Piece

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »
Where would we be without the "geeks" of the world, who feel compelled to spend their free time on this game world, keeping things working as they should, adding to the feel of the world in so many ways, and who continue to do so even though they have to put up with all the crap from those who find it amusing to cause grief, and all the rest that goes along with being a DM/Dev/CC...?

So yes, I too am often left in awe. This was originally a place I came to as a break from another server. Now, I rarely ever play there. PoTM is "home", or as some see it, my addiction.

Thanks to each and every one of you who put your time into this place to make it what it is.
Sehwyn Masys

Also: Semisi Joleim; Rayla Mardanel
Laila Folquin-Retired

Norture

• Still noobin' it up.
  • Dark Power
  • ???
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
+1

This server is pro. Thank you for all the hard work.

k_moustakas

• Dark Power
  • Shadow calls... shadow whispers...
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »
enchanting really sounds soooo cool! I will have victims with my undead forced to give their life force mouhahaha
Has been described as a sometimey player

marlewebber

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 07:57:31 PM »
I'm a little bitch oftentimes, but I have to second this and give credit where it's due.

Nice job everyone.

+1, Anarco speaks for me! lol.