You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Forums - DMs, CC & Devs Hostile Posting.  (Read 13916 times)

Aahz

• Dark Power
  • People don't like to be meddled with.
Re: Forums - DMs, CC & Devs Hostile Posting.
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2011, 06:41:04 PM »
Aahz, Blue said several systems where removed after people said they didn't like them. The fact this was mostly 4+ years ago doesn't matter, he also stated that most systems where modified.

I'm just making sure I understand the facts.
It seems more like you were nit-picking over semantics because then you wouldn't have to admit that you've been wrong that we don't change/remove things based on feedback.

Actually I believe that Blue's response is kind of on topic for this thread. 

A.) I never said anything or asked about changing systems -only- removing them

B.) There has -not- been a system removed since I came here. (4+ years since removal of an aspect of the death system, as confirmed by HellsPanda)

I was only asking for some facts, and wanted to make sure that changes were not being considered the same thing as removals as Blue is the one that brought that aspect up. Then he implies that I am too cowardly to admit when I am wrong. So yeah, I kind of think that is on topic on hostile posting.

So yes I was wrong. The facts are: there have been systems that have been removed, that happened before I came here (around three years ago), therefore I personally have not seen any systems being removed, just additions and changes.
"It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape adult people can get in a discussion on the best way to play make believe."

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2011, 07:19:21 PM »
Aahz, Blue said several systems where removed after people said they didn't like them. The fact this was mostly 4+ years ago doesn't matter, he also stated that most systems where modified.

I'm just making sure I understand the facts.
It seems more like you were nit-picking over semantics because then you wouldn't have to admit that you've been wrong that we don't change/remove things based on feedback.

Actually I believe that Blue's response is kind of on topic for this thread. 

A.) I never said anything or asked about changing systems -only- removing them

B.) There has -not- been a system removed since I came here. (4+ years since removal of an aspect of the death system, as confirmed by HellsPanda)

I was only asking for some facts, and wanted to make sure that changes were not being considered the same thing as removals as Blue is the one that brought that aspect up. Then he implies that I am too cowardly to admit when I am wrong. So yeah, I kind of think that is on topic on hostile posting.

So yes I was wrong. The facts are: there have been systems that have been removed, that happened before I came here (around three years ago), therefore I personally have not seen any systems being removed, just additions and changes.
So because ONE aspect of the ONE system was removed a long time ago, that means we haven't removed anything since then? I've been trying to restrain myself here, Aahz, I really have....but that is flat-out ridiculous. Read the Changelog, do a forum search on the Feedback boards, you'll see a whole bunch of information about all the many things we changed over the years (that includes additions AND removals). Quit twisting things around to fit your narrow view.

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

Norture

• Still noobin' it up.
  • Dark Power
  • ???
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2011, 07:39:18 PM »
Once upon a time, there was a jail with room for only 20 people. The twenty people were there, living as prisoners, when the sheriff tossed another 5 people.

The prisoners complained, but accepted.

Then the Sheriff tossed more five. The prisoners complained more, for more time, but accepted.

Then the Sheriff tossed more ten people. Unable to sleep properly the prisoners complained a lot, for a long time, unhappy, complaining everyday.

The Sheriff then tossed one dead skunk inside the cell. The prisoners started to complain, asking please to at least take the dead skunk out.

The Sheriff agreed and took the dead skunk out.

The the prisoners said thanks to the Sheriff and never complained again.

lol wtf. Are you saying that we are literally prisoners of the mist? That we are being forced to play this server, that this server is jail, and the admins are forcing us to their whim? And that if we complain, they will purposely make things worse for us because they hate us, and will beat us into submission with their patches filled with code forged through the purist malice they can muster? I don't see any other way to interpret that story. Trolling or not, I'm sure stuff like that is the kind of thing that's causing the team to burn out. It's gratuitous hyperbole that isn't constructive to anything, you're not talking about a problem nor offering a solution.

Aahz

• Dark Power
  • People don't like to be meddled with.
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2011, 07:47:07 PM »
So because ONE aspect of the ONE system was removed a long time ago, that means we haven't removed anything since then? I've been trying to restrain myself here, Aahz, I really have....but that is flat-out ridiculous. Read the Changelog, do a forum search on the Feedback boards, you'll see a whole bunch of information about all the many things we changed over the years (that includes additions AND removals). Quit twisting things around to fit your narrow view.
[/quote]

:?...and for the the second time....... I never said anything about adjustments, introductions, tweaks.... and I was just tying to get information to see if my perception matched the facts about things I have personally observed (and the facts match what I have seen). I was going to leave it at that.... until you insulted me by implication...... well twice now.

"It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape adult people can get in a discussion on the best way to play make believe."

Shadowthrone

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2011, 08:02:54 PM »

:?...and for the the second time....... I never said anything about adjustments, introductions, tweaks.... and I was just tying to get information to see if my perception matched the facts about things I have personally observed (and the facts match what I have seen). I was going to leave it at that.... until you insulted me by implication...... well twice now.

Stop acting like a victim. You're treated with considerably more respect than you give.

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2011, 08:12:56 PM »
Even i grow tired of your posts aahz youre a good guy but for the love of god know when to stop
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company

Geiger

Threefold

• Dark Lord
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2011, 09:20:23 PM »
....Is it bad that this breaking-out argument is, for once, on-topic?

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2011, 01:39:27 AM »
that is how they usually start. And Aahz, your a smart guy, you know blue is correct when you where nitpicking, I never said no system was removed after I came or atleast that wasn't my intention. But the ones Blue mentioned where, I don't know every system that has been implimented, removed, changed, accidentally turned off, on the server.
But I have noticed some people only complain on system that they think will impact them negativly, no one complained about the Parry changes [even if it made dualwielders the ultimate non buffed AC build]

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2011, 07:37:48 AM »
Once upon a time, there was a jail with room for only 20 people. The twenty people were there, living as prisoners, when the sheriff tossed another 5 people.

The prisoners complained, but accepted.

Then the Sheriff tossed more five. The prisoners complained more, for more time, but accepted.

Then the Sheriff tossed more ten people. Unable to sleep properly the prisoners complained a lot, for a long time, unhappy, complaining everyday.

The Sheriff then tossed one dead skunk inside the cell. The prisoners started to complain, asking please to at least take the dead skunk out.

The Sheriff agreed and took the dead skunk out.

The the prisoners said thanks to the Sheriff and never complained again.

lol wtf. Are you saying that we are literally prisoners of the mist? That we are being forced to play this server, that this server is jail, and the admins are forcing us to their whim? And that if we complain, they will purposely make things worse for us because they hate us, and will beat us into submission with their patches filled with code forged through the purist malice they can muster? I don't see any other way to interpret that story. Trolling or not, I'm sure stuff like that is the kind of thing that's causing the team to burn out. It's gratuitous hyperbole that isn't constructive to anything, you're not talking about a problem nor offering a solution.

What I'm saying is that adding a system that people dislike and then changing the system is not removing a system we don't like, if I put 30 pounds in your backpack and then take out 15, I'm not making your life 15 pounds easier, I'm manking your life 15 pounds heavier.

Oh, of course, you can simply drop your backpack, even if there are things you carry there for some years and will surely miss.

And of course, we are not prisioners: We can always love the server, or leave it.
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2011, 07:53:07 AM »

I hope this doesn't sound rude, but could you elaborate a bit on what you actually mean? I tend to feel that the ambiguous comments that seems to insinuate something only make the situation more volatile. Please don't take this as an insult, and it may be odd to give this such particular attention considering everything else, but I do feel it can be valid for an example of something that is in fact something important to the topic - some evaluation too on how we convey our message, and how it may be understood, especially in a controversial topic.

To move to something much more relevant perhaps, the entire "whether we've ever removed something or not". I assume the underlying argument (well I actually know, since it's been expressed very literally to me) is that we de facto will not revoke something we implement because of some sort of pride, delusion or even cynicism. Concerning the argument in itself, it's a rather gross example of unwarranted use of induction, entirely ignoring the practical reality of each individual instance, as well as any possible alternative explanation for a pattern (perhaps we are just well able to consider what we chose to experiment with?) - but that is all common conspiracy theory for you. While the conclusion is offensive enough in it's own (that we have some underlying estrangement of the reality of things or that we are careless, and just toy with you for our own sadistic pleasure), I think what really ticks people of is the same insinuation and ambiguity as I mentioned above (and this is in a much more excessive degree, mind you). If you have such peculiar theories of our motivations, state them once perhaps, but the constant lingering at them, making snide or just insinuating remarks, is poison to the discussion.

What I'm saying is that adding a system that people dislike and then changing the system is not removing a system we don't like, if I put 30 pounds in your backpack and then take out 15, I'm not making your life 15 pounds easier, I'm manking your life 15 pounds heavier.

Oh, of course, you can simply drop your backpack, even if there are things you carry there for some years and will surely miss.

And of course, we are not prisioners: We can always love the server, or leave it.

But your description is imprecise in that it's not all, but some who dislike the system. Some like them too, some merely find them necessary. If there at some point arose a broad appeal for a system to be removed and we still decided to firmly disregard it, then you would have a case. But you are not relating yourself to the actual picture.

http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=23229.0

I'm still considering your marriage proposal btw! (my girlfriend will have objections though) ;)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 08:01:17 AM by Zarathustra217 »

Threefold

• Dark Lord
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2011, 08:10:26 AM »

I hope this doesn't sound rude, but could you elaborate a bit on what you actually mean? I tend to feel that the ambiguous comments that seems to insinuate something only make the situation more volatile.

I was half-despairing about the fact that the arguments even happen. Excess of drama and arguing, and those are things I dislike anywhere but IC in my gaming sessions. I don't really know who is 'in the right' in these things, and perhaps everyone is as bad as each other. But in all honesty, we go in-game and tend to, for the most part, have fun. I've not come across a single system preventing fun. In-game, I have enjoyed my time here, so far. Why am I having this experience when veterans cannot?

When we get out-of-game, the forums are currently a big pit of veiled insults, complaints, and backlashing. It's even rubbing off on me, it seems, which irritates me to not end.

We have an argument in a few threads that spawns a thread like this, then arguments break out in the thread. It's just becoming the same old thing all over again, coming from players who, despite what they might think, just aren't having fun with the game any more maybe because of having played it too much, or maybe the fact that other players have left that made their time fun, and take this up with blaming their diminished fun on changes since they were, whether they're directly related or not, and then due to the way the feedback is given, staff possibly ignoring valid points had by the poster due to disliking how it was presented (it's not technically fair, but as is known, nobody is perfect).

I was insinuating, generally, the pointless repetition of it all. It's clear there's a lot of pent-up steam being let out by both staff and some players, but all in all, I'd imagine, if they just logged off the forums, went to the game, and didn't check the boards for a week, we'd probably have things returning somewhat to normal.

I've been around NWN 1 and 2, and I've seen these kind of community spats before, which is the main reason as a player I'm not letting it put me off coming back.

Then the Sheriff tossed more ten people. The prisoners complained a lot, for a long time, unhappy, complaining everyday.

I'd bet the prison cell wouldn't seem that bad if it was filled with 30 calm, chatting prisoners, instead of 30 raging, complaining ones. There'd be no difference in the numbers, but it'd feel better.

tl;dr

It's becoming the same thing happening again and again.

The current feeling of the community, both from the players and staff, is far more damaging to the experience and fun than any system I've seen.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 08:23:18 AM by Threefold »

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2011, 09:24:24 AM »
The current feeling of the community, both from the players and staff, is far more damaging to the experience and fun than any system I've seen.

To that I very much agree, and thank you for elaborating.

To illustrate, I've personal had several plans for a number of systems and tweaks that I've wanted to do lately - and I guarantee some that will solely expand upon the experience - but I simply haven't had time nor energy to implement them because of the time spend explaining why we do as we do. If anyone wants an impression of just how much time it actually consumes, simply take a look at my "latest post" for the past week or two. It may be tempting to ask why not simply ignore the outrage, but it has sadly proven to result in nothing but even stronger allegations of being careless toward the players, and a sense of dissatisfaction spreading to more as certain individuals seek to find followers to their cause.

I'm sensing a gradual mending of the community starting to occur though, not the least driven by many regular players voicing their concerns. It's reassuring to observe, and I'm profoundly grateful.

We are by no means perfect, but we are not careless either. If we were, we would have been unmoved by all this.

Thoraion

• Undead Master
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2011, 09:51:58 AM »
Believe it or not, but i even gave some more thought about postings from Soren and EO from the first two pages... those on the reasons for the staff sometimes being negative with their first posting in a thread.
Funny thing, though - this thread is all about negativity on behalf of the staff, and all of a sudden some posters twist it around and then negativity is exclusive to players. Here in this thread i can almost laugh about it... but then i thought some more about it... and then read Tatys posting. That really should give you something to think about, as should the  following of which i only have second hand information, but i am quite sure most of the players posting here received tells or PMs in the past as well that came from frustrated players who all of a sudden became subject to increased DM-attention after a couple of emotional postings here. Well, it may be true or it may be not - fact is some of those players have left the server now. And it leaves a very bitter taste for us who stay. It may be just a rumor - but it poisons the atmosphere and contributes to a negative attitude towards the staff. Something you won't extinguish with threads including pictures of pink bunnies. In fact, that makes things even worse.

Members of the staff pretend they have reason to behave like an elephant in a porcelain shop. Well, i guess a few players have been given reason to feel exactly the same way for the very same reasons.

So now about staff reasons to behave like that. You complain about the same topics to be started by the same persons again and again. Well, that i can not confirm - at least i can not remember. Maybe you have really seen several threads started by one person on the same topic.
However, WHAT i have seen is the following: Quite a number of threads with topics rotating around a common core-topic, but most of them with a special, so far unique focus. True is that old arguments not directly related to the initial posting but still related to the core topic soon pop up then. I can't help it, but it sometimes looks like as if the respective members of the staff just wait until certain keywords are posted again until they react - usually ignoring what the thread was initially about and dropping the bomb on the postings they have been waiting for. Well, as i said - sometimes it looks just like that. Pity for the initial topic then, the train has changed direction and heads directly for an abyss.
This is not to say that the same staff-fury-triggering topics do not show up from time to time. But again, i can not remember whether it was always the same author initiating it. Are you sure about that? I will assume for now that there are different players who sooner or later stumble upon the same issues and just did not search the archives first. With the usual reaction you should not be that surprised about a tide of negativity showing up from time to time. Some may remember that this tide comes almost at yearly intervalls (and last time i was not even involved).

May it be that repeating threads that trigger your wrath follow the same rule, just with smaller intervals?
I see that it bothers you as well... That's why you write "please just stop having a problem". Again, i almost feel like being trapped in a dilbert comic strip. Good thing i can still laugh about it.
But it is no solution. Neither are pink bunnies. And those i remember from the last tide... i just got rid of those disturbing dreams...

About system changes... i am convinced announcing plans and even discussing them will help. The system of impaired corpses and risk of raising as a zombie is a good example for that, even if it needed finetuning afterwards as well.
Currently playing:
no characters, will eventually be back

Characters in stock:
- Darian Eisenhand        - Ansgar "Frettchen" Ostvent
- Thorben Eibenfinder    - Einar Falkensang

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2011, 10:06:51 AM »
Could you please be more specific? What is this underlying topic you refer to - that we've ruined POTM forever? That we are careless?

I cannot recognise that we do not address the initial topic of the discussions though. We do that very elaborately, even if discussions about other things (like the malice) occur sidelong.

And while interesting that you find it all so amusing - if I told you I found you amusing in your self-contractions, would you find that constructive?

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2011, 10:12:08 AM »
(Tries to lock the discussion then realizes he is not admin).

People, seriously, I guess we had an excellent discussion here, mostly civilized, where the staff exposed what we do and annoy them (with their nose dropping reason) and we players exposed our complains (notably regarding the form our complains are addressed).

We discussed our relationship, and now we can try the make up sex (I hope this doesn't sound gay. Or as a proposal. And I hope no one accepts it if it sounds like a proposal.)

Since we already explained our points, we can just hope everyone will pay a closer attention to what they post.

Any further discussion, IMHO, will just stir things up.

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2011, 10:22:02 AM »

People, seriously, I guess we had an excellent discussion here, mostly civilized, where the staff exposed what we do and annoy them (with their nose dropping reason) and we players exposed our complains (notably regarding the form our complains are addressed).

We discussed our relationship, and now we can try the make up sex (I hope this doesn't sound gay. Or as a proposal. And I hope no one accepts it if it sounds like a proposal.)

Since we already explained our points, we can just hope everyone will pay a closer attention to what they post.

Yeah, I perfectly agree there. But then locking it would too easily be regarded as silencing the opposition too.  :?

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2011, 10:30:09 AM »

Yeah, I perfectly agree there. But then locking it would too easily be regarded as silencing the opposition too.  :?

But I still can ask the people to take it in consideration, right?

:)

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2011, 11:22:13 AM »
So there are about 300+ logins a week all diffrant ppl.
You guys honestly believe that the 15 poeple that do complain will not make a diffrance.
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company

WildPirate13

« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2011, 12:51:36 PM »
logical assumption: Most players are not active posters. The active posters are heard and seen more often. Certain time zones suffer through no fault of the admin team at all, with lack of dm interaction, yet again no fault of theirs. Staying on the positive side: still not pay to play but I would pay to play. Ravenloft campagin setting is really here end of story. If you love Ravenloft and the AD&D world you want on online game with other players that seek rp and yes action this currently is the place to be.

The server I have been told is owned by the support team and contributors that they take first in lead and should to be honest they invest work time into the server. They may love the work and its a plus but they still invest time outside of game. I think and am not sure if its sponsored etc some connection to the University etc cant recall right now.

I caution however its an old story and that is my purpose of posting when the playerbase isnt finding what they like they often just move on. I dont want the game of AD&D and fun to be sacrificed to the campaign setting at the same time. Classic PnP is more or less fading. Playstyle is a matter of opinion and what someone likes. This can cause friction as well. Depending on the day I want RP or Action or both. Everyone likes gaining a level, seeing a new shiny item in their backpack and storyline progression.

We have a way to track posting versus player etc. Its a bugger. I wish people would use singular logins with playernames and just have one account to access it would make it easier on tracking numbers. One login is a another topic.

People have pride and interest in this server. Please keep in mind the community is not represented by the numbers posters versus  login active accounts.

Keep up the good work. Speaking of which back to mine, no time for spell check or anything else.

So there are about 300+ logins a week all diffrant ppl

Emomina

• Dark Power
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2011, 12:59:14 PM »
Everyone is fully aware that not everyone uses the forums often.

The idea proposed by you in some of your posts is that we are losing players because of decisions made by the staff, but I have to be honest I just do not see it.
In the times that I play there used to be a lull where the server would drop down to less than 5 people on every day, and now there is nearly always around 20 people on in the lowest traffic times.

We may lose a player occasionally, but seriously, that is very normal and if the inspiration is not there then its better for them to refresh their creativity and try something else and they may be back. Many do come back.
I survived the Blue Water Inn Massacre and all I got was this t-shirt.

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2011, 01:03:05 PM »
Everyone is fully aware that not everyone uses the forums often.

The idea proposed by you in some of your posts is that we are losing players because of decisions made by the staff, but I have to be honest I just do not see it.
In the times that I play there used to be a lull where the server would drop down to less than 5 people on every day, and now there is nearly always around 20 people on in the lowest traffic times.

We may lose a player occasionally, but seriously, that is very normal and if the inspiration is not there then its better for them to refresh their creativity and try something else and they may be back. Many do come back.

The server is not shrinking. However, that we see a "renewal" of the playerbase, we do see.

It is not positive nor negative, but I miss some people.

Thoraion

• Undead Master
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2011, 01:38:56 PM »
Could you please be more specific? What is this underlying topic you refer to - that we've ruined POTM forever? That we are careless?
You really believe i'm after you, don't you? I have no idea how you try to project accusations of carelessness in that posting. Maybe it is not a keyword that triggers negativity, maybe it is rather the author. Think of it. I noticed earlier that a quite neutral posting of mine that only supported another opinion (that you reacted quite calm and constructive to) brought you on the barricades.

I can only guess now that you refer with "underlying topic" is the kind of topic that several threads circle around that i mentioned. So it is not a specif, single topic. What they have in common is that one branch always reaches to an area where sooner or later the specific keyword shows up that triggers the staff of doom. (... sometimes i just love english...). Do you need examples? Soloing, roleplaying for roleplayings sake and a few XP-related topics. Oh, this is not necessarily about recent topics, but more so about older ones, though staff-related trolling in one of the recent ones in fact initiated this thread.

I cannot recognise that we do not address the initial topic of the discussions though. We do that very elaborately, even if discussions about other things (like the malice) occur sidelong.
Did you notice that you very often pick out a single - and in this case extremely insignificant - sentence out of a posting and dedicate half of your answer to it - and do not answer to the rest? Is that because you do not even read it or do you just agree and don't say so? I notice that in about 3 out of 5 of your answers - to anyone, but not in all threads. Well, now this is getting personal even from my side.
And while interesting that you find it all so amusing - if I told you I found you amusing in your self-contractions, would you find that constructive?
Have you ever noticed that you are quick to write of contradictions, negativity and other flaws without getting more specific as well? With such maneuvers (you may notice that i avoid the word "accusation" here) you force the other to explain each and any aspect in which a contradiction or misunderstood accusation may be interpreted in. For now, i can only assume that the issue lies with the interpretation.

By the way - i think amusement is quite a good reaction one can hope for considering the context of the paragraph you took that word from. Or are you serious about pink bunnies being a solution for an undeniable degree of frustration that leads to those waves of negativity? The alternatives to amusement are not that positive in this case - and i have read some quite negative comparisms to that strategy here that are far away from amusement.
Currently playing:
no characters, will eventually be back

Characters in stock:
- Darian Eisenhand        - Ansgar "Frettchen" Ostvent
- Thorben Eibenfinder    - Einar Falkensang

Iconoclast

• Church of the Lawgiver
  • Dark Power
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2011, 02:13:24 PM »

Oof.

He said....she said....you said........do you know that you.......you contradict.......jeesh. 

If there is or was any points made in this thread, lets assume they've been made, and allow the developers to try to get back to finding enjoyment in developing, and the players investing so much time and energy into these sorts of threads, to get back to playing. 

There are some forms of arguments that are of a productive nature, others that become too convoluted, personal, and unproductive.

Make better use of the players' represenatives on the CC, especially for those of you who might have the marbles to sense by now that you're not communicating successfully with dm and devs on your own. 

That so many community members have been retained in the five years or so, and that the community continues to grow while using a game that is getting only older, is a testament that despite anyone's flaws, that overall the dm-team, dev-team, and the community by and large, are doing a fine job.

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2011, 02:21:55 PM »
if anyone has any feedback I will be happy to bring it up to the CC, and by extension the Devs, just send me a PM, and I will even make sure the identity of the sender is kept, so that only the feedback is delivered, and no assumed dislike of the sender gets involved. This I am sure goes for the other CC members also. And any issues you have, send them in, we want to deal with problems shortly after they happen, so we can get any issues out of the way

HellsPanda, CC member, and silent target