Suggestions & Feedback (OOC) > Systems

Positive system experience

(1/9) > >>

harlock:
Making this thread to thank those that work their @ss off to balance server and make it more realistic. Also cause i realized that last month we have a patch every 3 or so days.

For now i want to thank those that worked on monster's AI. Yesterday i noticed that some enemies, if not all, are using hide, when i was hunting hook horrors. Was just one in front of me so i rushed for it's head and suddenly i got surrounded by seven more large and greater hook horrors, same happened with juju zombies.
Things like that makes dungeoning more difficult, gives meaning to CRs and spot skill that was used only when dm was there. Also gives meaning to elf's feat that can spot and search automatically

Threefold:
Pretty much every @ system. Love all those things. Writing, Markers, description changes, etc etc.

The faction systems, which are to RP what dungeons are to adventuring.

The bounties...

The mist travel...

Blurghg. So much stuff.

Dhark:
My pirate dies at the week end & after a failed raise dead, up rose his zombie , wearing his hat !  8)   Yeah I know simple things please simple minds

Kenkaku:

--- Quote from: Tarinyar on February 28, 2011, 01:25:54 PM ---My pirate dies at the week end & after a failed raise dead, up rose his zombie , wearing his hat !  8)   Yeah I know simple things please simple minds

--- End quote ---

Pirate-hat wearing zombehs... So many things wrong and right about that. I expect a certain DM to be spawning Pirate Zombehs before the days end >.>

btw, +1 for the epic crafting skills. Simple, fairly easy and highly logical. Just one more recipe to go...

Illy-Dan:
The Mark system & Monster AI are both amazing, honestly I've never seen an AI on NWN behave so fluidly.  Just as Three pointed out, charging a Skelly-bob only to have 20 of his mates pop out of Hide is both awesome and terrifying in equal measure (happened in level 2 Crypts yesterday).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version