Author Topic: Posted next to the notice board and in the Ladies Rest  (Read 861 times)

LawfulJoe

• "Evil is a thing of perception, it depends on which end of the sword you're on"
  • Dark Power
  • aka AwfulJoe
    • Joe Kellerman - Graphic Artist
Posted next to the notice board and in the Ladies Rest
« on: January 06, 2011, 01:20:02 PM »
*Written in a clear solid script, first in Balok and then in Common*

SELL SWORDS, MERCENARIES AND BOUNTY HUNTERS
Barovia is sick with a pestilence, villany walks the day and night that the garda are ill equiped to deal with. These Bun (Good in Common Version) Barovian men and women risk their lives for a safer Vallaki, but the enemies of the city are stronger and use foul Varja (Magic in the Common Version). That is where we come in!

My brothers and sisters in arms, I call to you to join with me hunt the criminals of the land and share in the bounties. Even shares, comraderie and someone to watch your back when things turn bloody.

Join Now! Compania de Soim (Translation from Balok The Company of the Hawk). We work with the Garda to make Vallaki a safe city for us all. This is our home too!

Requirements:
 :arrow: Must not be crippled by the idea of venturing out into the night. We must walk when the villains do.
 :arrow: Training available, but please know at least which end of the arrow goes in the bow and which in the enemy and where the dangerous part of a sword is.
 :arrow: Morally flexible enough to know we may have to stab someone in the back to get the job done. Honor amongst Hawks, to the enemy, no quarter!
 :arrow: Ask few questions, we do what the job requires, don't make it personal.
 :arrow: Loyaty amongst Hawks.
 :arrow: A general lack of squimishness. There will be blood! Hopefully not your own.

Needed:
Sneaks
Brutes
Healers or Doctors
Archers
Trackers
Scholars in counter-arcane tactics
Scholars in the lore of the creatures of the night

Pay is per job, and split evenly amonst those who bring in the Wanted Criminal at the time of payment
Training is part of membership
Protection is part of being a Hawk, we keep a Hawks eye on each other.

Interested?
Contact
Selena Rosegrave
at the Ladies Rest.