You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: A Grave Matter  (Read 1090 times)

Miuo

A Grave Matter
« on: January 05, 2011, 09:53:12 PM »
So, a while back when there was talk of cries being herd from the Orphanage Miuo and another women went to investigate. Along the way Miuo found a child's skull, she picked it up and tucked it away to tend to it properly. So she finally buried it under a big tree in a nice little spot and adorned it with flowers and such after offering a prayer.

So she returns the next day to make sure with all the rain the grave hadn't sunken in or become a sink hole. Only to find the flowers stolen and tossed off to the side as well as the skull tossed off to the side.

So she buries it again repicks flowers and sets them on the grave. She comes back again and finds it dug up again she has it cursed, and as she goes to rebury it again one of the dolls pops out and tries to kill her. After its killed the grave is tended to and made nice. She comes back a few days later and the entire grave has been moved with little care for it.

Was wandering if someone could actually do something? Since the grave has been pilfered disturbed and abused so much it seems wrong and a waste to let such just be shrugged off. A haunting or such would be nice ^-^

Feronius

• Dark Power
Re: A Grave Matter
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 05:24:21 AM »
..pherhaps put it under the DM general request topic? Bound to get more attention there.
(Not sure if I get it wrong, but I thought this general feedback was more for feedback on the permanent server, not event requests so to say.)

That said, I do find it a great idea to promote RP this way. Heck, I do so myself with my undertaker character. It's good fun to leave marks and occasionally even find responses to it, at one point I noticed some ghouls had actually robbed my graves and put the corpses into a sarcophage in the catacombs, brilliant.
..and that said, you could also take matters into your own hands and ask for permission to RP a haunting presence / RP the graverobber or report the case to the militia with Miuo? It's just a matter of hoping someone will tag along and create an equally fun RP oppurtunity for you by leaving his mark there.
(From what I hear it has already given you some RP, do try the DM request topic!)

Miuo

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 12:59:38 PM »
I had no idea where to put this, and find the forum actually difficult to navigate still, since it fell on stuff happening IC thought i just post it here. I shall repost it. Sadly who ever was messing around with it never left any personal info so i cant Pm them to involve them :( And the militia would totally blow of Miuo, probably flog her again and then dump her into the well. I will post it on request and get a DM to be imaginative with it ^-^!

Miuo

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 01:14:23 PM »
Okays. . .after wandering the forum looking for the DM request i couldn't finds it :( Can someones links me >.<!

Emomina

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »
Generic Requests Thread

Those this seems better suited for a PM, if you are wanting to share so much information
I survived the Blue Water Inn Massacre and all I got was this t-shirt.