You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Leatherworking station in Dagannwy  (Read 1191 times)

Jeebs

• Dark Lord
Leatherworking station in Dagannwy
« on: December 19, 2010, 07:53:12 PM »
Would it be possible to add a leatherworking station either in Dagannwy or even the Vistani camp near Vallaki?  For RP reasons, my character will not go into the cities but it limits the crafting I can do to herbalism and woodworking as far as I know.  If there's a leatherworking station somewhere else that's not a city, then I suppose it doesn't matter, but perhaps even putting one of each crafting stations somewhere in less populated areas for the characters that aren't welcome in large cities or won't go into them for various reasons would be a good idea so they can still develop their crafting skills somehow.  Just a thought.

Zedrik

• Warbird
  • Dark Lord
  • The Hellrabbits are watching you.
Re: Leatherworking station in Dagannwy
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 10:25:13 PM »
I'm not sure how much RPing is done in Nant Gaerwyn these days, but I've suggested before that the woodwokring stuff and a new leatherworking stuff be mvoed out of Nant Gaerwyn. Put it in one of those tents or something, since crafting while peopel are RPing is kind of... spammy.

Warning: Don't provoke the high-level Falkovnian wizard. He bites. (And not in the good way.)

Jeebs

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 11:40:30 PM »
That'd be good, or you can always open up the upstairs.  I've just recently started going to Degannwy myself so I don't know how much RP goes on there... I've seen one other person there so far.

Rogue Pooka

• Outlander
  • Lurue loves you-u-u-u-u!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 04:50:37 AM »
Where do we have tanners and leatherwork stations, come to that?  I know there's one in East Vallaki, one in Krofburg and one way out in the Village of Barovia.  Are there any more?

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 04:56:21 AM »
The Port, and possibly Muhar

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 11:00:20 AM »
Dementlieu has every sort of craft station now I believe, so their is there.