Author Topic: Independent Bounty  (Read 1981 times)

PiousHeretic

• Undead Slayer
  • "He that is jealous is not in love."
Independent Bounty
« on: December 11, 2010, 03:47:24 PM »
"Given that the caliban named Violet is a freak and hideous beyond all comparison, has done heinous acts against friends of mine, and is considered an outlaw (being an aberrant monster and freak of nature) as far as the law of Vallaki is concerned, I am placing a bounty equal to 4,000 wolf-fangs on her head. Proof of her death (her head) is required to receive the reward. This creature should nu be allowed to persist and and stink up the Outskirts!

~ Luminita Mihaili"

Aran

• Undead Master
  • Into the storm with teeth bared !
    • vikings rule
Re: Independent Bounty
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 03:05:10 AM »
a crossbow bolt is slashed across the note and left there

and text is added below.
 any trying to claim this bounty will find she is not without friends

Aran: Deceased......twice
Arakor: the void within that chills the heart
Markos Donarew: the broken husk
Bronk: ADHD
Marg: the silent hand that kills

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
  • Fata volentem ducunt, nolentem trahunt
    • Facebook page
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 03:06:48 AM »
*A text is written below the last comment*

"And you will learn this is Barovia and nu your freaky home, Outlanders"
http://www.facebook.com/CiaranII
Pokemon Go! 5688 6574 4676

Rave

• Undead Master
  • Shoo!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 12:04:30 PM »
[A fresh note is added beneath the original one, blanketing all others]

To all bounty collectors, witch hunters, and monster slayers

The witch, often travels outside the gates, in the outskirts, and mainly in the temple of in front of the lady's rest inn, while covered in spells of invisibility and a cloak of shadows.

To hunt her, you will need means to spot her.

Prepare yourself.

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 02:34:20 PM »
[neatly written underneath in a thin spidery hand]

It had always been my understanding that the Garda of Vallaki, upholding the Count's laws, were the only authority with the power to make bounties.   If all that is needed to create bounties is a great deal of unwanted coin and an individual which is unwanted, I shall consider those the only requirements to fund wanton vigilantism and look forward to throwing gold at my personal problems to make them disappear.

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

PiousHeretic

• Undead Slayer
  • "He that is jealous is not in love."
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 03:20:20 PM »
"Caliban and other freaks are not protected by the law, being non-persons, so a private individual is within his or her right to levy a bounty on those individuals, based on my understanding of the law.

~ Luminita Mihaili"

Mitano

• Outlander
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 03:41:11 PM »
[written below in a heavy handed but careful script]

As stated before by local officials, aiding calibans in any way is a high crime itself. This mytterri-born freak's "friends" would do well to kill her themselves for the greater good, and to spare themselves of the judgment they would otherwise bring upon themselves.

Caliban are a plague upon our world, and need to be cleansed. May the Lawgiver deliver her to the destruction that she deserves by her very nature.

~Helena Gruntvig

Gisselle Brasseney - "The sword may rend you limb from limb, but with just a touch...I will rend your very soul."

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 04:29:06 PM »
[amended beneath]

It would be of great assistance in determining just what a "freak" or "caliban" is, for the local Garda to behave with consistency, and not hire the likes of glowing eyed freaks such as Karas, or allow horned females to loiter openly and run a marketplace with no consequence.  However, my profound thanks to the community at large for clarifying this very important point of fact and educating my ignorance.

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

Lockleed

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 05:22:12 PM »
[one plain notice is hammered atop this growing heap of documents]

LUMINITA MIHALI IS COMMANDED TO ATTEND TO THE CITADEL, IMMEDIATELY.

LANCE CORPORAL DIMITRI TOMESCU.

VALLAKI GARDA.

BrightLights

• Outlander
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 06:29:03 PM »
[A small painting has been done upon a piece of wood, which is nailed unobtrusively to the side of the original, the tempera paint illustrating a lithe formed person, long, pointed ears adorning a green-skinned monstrosity, skeletal wings protruding abhorrently in strange angles from its back, flesh still thinly draped along the bones. A green, scaled tail bulges out from her posterior. The thing is dressed in dark, but nonspecific clothing, the most detail obviously being put into the wings and the other various deformities. Between the various paintings on the wooden piece, there is a carving.]

DM Nocturne

• Sanguis Noctis
  • Dark Power
  • Vampires don't do dishes
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 11:49:30 PM »
[Yet another piece of dusty parchment clings to the most recent, previous addition.]

To whomever brings me evidence of this creature's demise, I will pay an additional 2000 fang on top of the original offer, given by miss Luminita Mihali.
You may find me behind the Lady's Rest one evening.

Violet's crimes will not go unpunished.

-Venishka.

Lockleed

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 12:15:33 AM »
[one MORE plain notice is hammered atop this oversized heap of notices]

CITIZENS HAVE NU AUTHORITY TO PLACE PRIVATE BOUNTIES.

ANY WHO ATTEMPT TO DO SO WITHOUT OPERATING THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS ARE PARTAKING IN LAWLESS BEHAVIOR.

ALL BOUNTIES, MUST BE HANDLED THROUGH THE MUNICIPALITY BOUNTY OFFICES.  NU ELSEWHERE.

VENISHKA IS TO APPEAR BEFORE THE CITADEL IMMEDIATELY.

LANCE CORPORAL DIMITRI TOMESCU.

VALLAKI GARDA.

Naomy

• Outlander
  • what color shall be for today...?
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2010, 09:55:45 AM »
A woman covered in dark magic passes by and put an small letter down the other post and desappear.

onthe letter :
" i´ve heard you say i did a crime? wich you not speak of. what would it be? giving what i found of good for the ones how need? protect every who i can from the creatures that goes around the church? or just be diferent? if this woman callled Luminata has some problem againts me why not try to find me your self and try to make what ever you want with me? hiding on others backs is not good for your image. "
          *a small face is draw on the lower part of the later a face with pointy ears with her tongle showing to who read of the letter*

Elrawiel- The pur.. mean white wizard
Ririm Ironfist- the prist.