Author Topic: ~Guide to Economic Freelancing & the Story about a "Volcano" well-nigh to erupt~  (Read 1306 times)

• New to the Mists
Prologue: Daddy's Girl

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 01:52:48 PM by 42 »
Alter Egos:
Beazelliiazaal  d'Oto ~ A Daddy's Girl.
 &
Suppi Pengadori Naasweysspitz ~ Chaotic Awesome Sexy Tinker Inventor Oops Ganoom, Jaa!

• New to the Mists
The Story about a "Volcano" well-nigh to erupt~ 01
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 04:55:37 PM »
I shall tell ye, Dear Reader, de Story of dis Protagonist here.
Who I am, is only of minor interest or nigh importance, but.....

....Beazelliiazaal  d'Oto....

...De Protagonist, a very young ½ Elven Lass dat was born and raised on a Shippe dat sailed a very wild Sea of Stars.
De Shippes' Name was de "Serpents Forked Tongue". It was her Fathers', Bartolameoso Francis Louis d'Oto - de Fourth -, shippe. A hulking Vessel dat hoisted de flag known in de Multiverse as de Jolly Roger.
Her highborne Elven Mother, Wanda'i'Falmar Brazulliluazaal d'Oto, was neither really a Noble, nor really a Lady by heart. Yes, she was born into "high Society", with all her manner, her etiquette, but her young age, for Elven Standards, of course, made her adventurous and quite....sassy.

Our Protagonist, de only Daughter dis odd couple, who came together ta an unison created ba de odd thing called Love, unfortunately never had de chance ta get ta know her Mother.
Her death, so her Father told, and Beazelliazaals' Birth was exceptional and very dramatic.

That was de only thing he told her.

Quote from: a bellowing Beazelliazaal
Blah Blah Blah !

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 02:52:07 AM by 42 »
Alter Egos:
 &
Suppi Pengadori Naasweysspitz ~ Chaotic Awesome Sexy Tinker Inventor Oops Ganoom, Jaa!

• New to the Mists
In Port-à- Lucine. Inside the room of a Hotel....
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 02:19:05 AM »
[A perky self-Portrait of Beazelliiazaal d'Oto]
Quote from: Beazii
He thinks that I'm sleepin', which I probably should...but I just had ta do dis!
Hope he doesn't wake up yet!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 02:38:14 AM by 42 »
Alter Egos:
 &

• New to the Mists
Somewhere in the Port, almost nightfall.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 05:18:51 PM »
[In a lonely moment, a thought racing through her mind. . . ]

Quote from: Beazii
I really wonder under what sign he was borne. I miss de Stars, dey 're so far away from here... Maybe dem Vistani can help me?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 05:24:48 PM by 42 »
Alter Egos:
 &