You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Cant see certain CEP things  (Read 1591 times)

Truth

• Dark Lord
    • Myspace!
Cant see certain CEP things
« on: October 29, 2010, 07:24:21 PM »
Can't see certain things.  I just realized while experimenting with some CEP stuff, I can't see certain things like particular animals and armors, sometimes.  If I spawn it, like a sheep for instance, and hold tab, its name will show up and it will move around, but remains invisible and I can't target it, the same goes for certain pieces of armor torsos.  Any advice?
THE NATION THAT MAKES A GREAT DISTINCTION BETWEEN ITS SCHOLARS AND ITS WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS. -THUCYDIDES

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
Re: Cant see certain CEP things
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 03:08:08 AM »
tlk and hak files check them  you might need to reinstall the latest cep   it can also be an overide problem with old cep meeting the new
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 12:30:27 AM »
run the CEP updater

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

Truth

• Dark Lord
    • Myspace!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 11:57:26 AM »
When I run the CEP updater, it says that I'm running version 1.68 of NWN and i need to update to 1.69, except I already am updated to 1.69
THE NATION THAT MAKES A GREAT DISTINCTION BETWEEN ITS SCHOLARS AND ITS WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS. -THUCYDIDES