You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Heap a dump computer  (Read 1314 times)

Budly

• Dark Power
Heap a dump computer
« on: October 19, 2010, 12:52:58 PM »
Of late my computer started to be a son of a mean bastard.

Its starting to restart itself, get stuck and what not.

I love to play games, I love to...well I dont love to but I Have to write school papers and do my own research for a historical essay on 50 pages.

So I need a new computer. Whats recommended? I am not the richest student about and I think I go to a maximum of 5000 Swedish kronor or about 600 US dollar.

But will my old screen work with a new computer? Win 7 computer? WIll my old mouse, keyboard, headset and so on work? What should I think about when buying? Can I buy the computer on its own?

Aldabreck Stone Helm

• Undead Slayer
Re: Heap a dump computer
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »
IF it is  a new Desktop PC you require, Check out the HP pc's -Hewlett Packard- They have an affordable line of Computers that are not to bad. The one I have right now I paid $500.00 for New it is stable, and it works  great.  You can go to the HP website and look at their computers mine is a p6310f. It has done all I need of it and the motherboard will support a Direct x 11 Video card, I was told by a company that the motherboard would support any video card on the market. SO I am going to buy a new Powersupply and video card in the near future. Hope this helps you out some.

Budly

• Dark Power
Re: Heap a dump computer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 01:54:59 PM »
Ohh nice.

I look at this one! I did find a HP computer on a stores webpage!

HP Slimline s5555sc

But it seems ot be a slimmed budget computer.