You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Tarokka Gallery at Dementlieu in the Théatre de la Cathédrale  (Read 1359 times)

BrightLights

• Outlander
Tarokka Gallery at Dementlieu in the Théatre de la Cathédrale
« on: January 17, 2011, 01:20:53 PM »
Come one, come all, to the Théatre de la Cathédrale, where the Borcan Artist Venetia La Belle-Feé shall showcase and auction her artwork, themed around the mysterious cards that the Vistani use--the Tarokka. Some are mysterious, others are strange, others have glorious radiance, all have meaning. No entrance fee. Feel free to bring your friends, or a date.

((Tentative date is Saturday, January 22, 4:00 PM EST.))

BrightLights

• Outlander
Re: Tarokka Gallery at Dementlieu in the Théatre de la Cathédrale
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:27:12 PM »
((Okay, moving the date to Sunday, January 23, 4:00 PM EST. Still tentative.))

BrightLights

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »
((Date and location are confirmed. Hope everyone has fun!))

BrightLights

• Outlander
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 12:15:33 PM »
((Seems time isn't confirmed quite yet. =P Pretty difficult trying to accommodate everyone with different timezones and all. How does 12:00 PM, EST sound?))

PiousHeretic

• Undead Slayer
  • "He that is jealous is not in love."
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 12:52:53 PM »
((Seems good to me!))

BrightLights

• Outlander
Paintings Bugged and Crash
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 04:36:47 PM »
((Gonna post this here since I don't think it would be good to start a whole new thread over this. Could the players of the following please contact me, either via PMs or Tells In game, and tell me if you have your paintings/money:

Lull
Roan
Maximus

Why: It seems that the crash right after the event has been wonky--some players it simply reverted it, others it duplicated paintings and made money disappear forever. I would greatly appreciate any DM help, as well, as an NPC bought a painting from Venetia (Etienne), and gave her 6000 gold as well as a pocketwatch, as well as the 'disappeared forever' gold. Thanks! I'm sorry about the inconvenience, everyone. :C

To end on a light note, thank you to everyone who joined in and participated! I understand a lot of socio-political RP was going on. :D ))
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 06:45:06 PM by BrightLights »