Author Topic: Bounty Hunting Killed Loot Table Drop  (Read 1029 times)

Gorasin

• Undead Master
Bounty Hunting Killed Loot Table Drop
« on: September 22, 2010, 09:33:02 PM »
Just a note to people bounty hunting is killing your loot table drops. It hurts monks the most since the one essential item I used to find cannot be found without a max spawn easily. Yes you can find them elsewhere but they easiest found at the overseer temple at max spawn. I used to find Iron hands there and white gi's on max spawn often. It seems some not so rare but useful monks drops are also there like the censer. Just letting people know the reason we suffering is because we can not wait and have patience to let the spawns grow anymore. We are slitting our own throats then crying things are too hard. Yes the higher spawns are deadlier but the rewards are even higher. we can try patience and see if the higher spawn wait will pay off. Low spawns hurt us all high spawns hurt us all. The difference is high spawns reward us more.

Just an addendum to this... its hurts your drops massively as well too I have noticed. In random litmus tests of spawns...noticed some above average or increase drops in some of the unique but not so rare drops.These were not solo runs. I dragged others and let them take what they wanted. I took the excess only because I couldn't cattle prod them to take more. I honestly tried.They refused.It was like pulling teeth to get them to take anything.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 01:39:28 AM by Gorasin »
The dark side is always there, waiting for us to enter, waiting to enter us.
Until next time, try to enjoy the daylight.