Author Topic: ~Floating Market Lottery Winners Announcement~  (Read 1396 times)

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
~Floating Market Lottery Winners Announcement~
« on: September 10, 2010, 06:04:01 PM »
[Posted on the Vallaki Notices Board]

To The Following Winners, Congratulatory Felicitations!

In order of numbers drawn, Fist name listed has first choice of prizes, second the next and so on, please write down your item of choice if you see this. As soon as all items are chosen I shall begin handing out the prizes

Winner the First:  Darian : Prize Selected: Vjara Longsword.                               Number Drawn:  54  Closest to the number drawn 53.  
Winner the Second: Miss Lucy: Prize Selected: Shadowy Armor                          Number drawn 47 Closest to the number drawn 46
Winner the Third: Laylynn of Red Smiles: Prize Selected Stalky Bow              Number drawn 51. Darian already being a winner, closest number was 49
Winner the Fourth: Thin'thalin : Prize selected Misty Orbs                                  Number drawn 33
Winner the Fifth: Raredith : Prize selected Amulet for Prevention of Chills              Number Drawn: hi low coin flip to determine winner of tie  with mister Kith at 6 and Raredith at seven resulted in
                                                                                                                    high number winning.

Winner the Sixth: Senies  : Prize Selected Blessed Scabbard                                Number Drawn: 55 closest to number drawn 57
Winner the Seventh: Farik Could not locate after a week
 moved to the bottom of the list                                                                          Number drawn 64
Winner the Eighth: Cervantes du Maare : Prize Selected Ennoblning Helm                                                      Number drawn 93 Closest to winning number 88
Winner the Ninth:  Waren Davis : Prize selected True Wit Short Sword                                                                   Number drawn 92 resulting in a hi low between Emelina with 99 and Waren 
                                                                                                                        with 85 as Cervantes was already a  Winner, and Waren won the hi low roll.

Prizes to choose from are as follows, Items will be crossed off as chosen:

1. Vjara Longsword
2. Ennobling Helm (noble helm)
3. Stalky Shortbow (stalker's shortbow)
4.   4 misty orbs
5.  Amulet to prevent chills (cold resist amulet)
6. Curative Amulet
7. True wit Short Sword
8. Blessed Scabbard (scabbard of blessing)
9. Shadowed Armor

Thank you to all who purchased tickets, it is much appreciated!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 11:44:18 AM by Vespertilio »

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

Thoraion

• Undead Master
Re: ~Floating Market Lottery Winners Announcement~
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 02:14:00 PM »
I shall take the longsword. Praised be Tymora, for she smiled upon me today.
Currently playing:
no characters, will eventually be back

Characters in stock:
- Darian Eisenhand        - Ansgar "Frettchen" Ostvent
- Thorben Eibenfinder    - Einar Falkensang

Vespertilio

• Dark Power
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 12:43:36 PM »
[the following amendment has been added to the list of winners]

Currently waiting on Mister Farik to make his selection from the prizes.  If I do not hear from mister Farik in a week  (real time three days)  I will move onto the next winner which is Mister Cervantes Du Maare.

Mister Farik has a choice from the following items remaining:  Ennobling Helm, True Wit Short Sword, Curative Amulet.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 06:53:38 PM by Vespertilio »

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

Vespertilio

• Dark Power
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 11:45:46 AM »
Having been unable to locate Mister Farik he was moved down the list so that the other winners were not forced to needlessly wait for their turn.  Mister Farik has won the curative amulet, congratulations!

Once again thank you to everyone who supported the lottery.