Author Topic: A Bloody Journal  (Read 9037 times)

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
  • "Maudlyn" Argali Dupont, Lazula Zhuelke, and more
Re: A Bloody Journal
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2017, 08:36:37 AM »
Chapter I
Daughter of the Dragon

Arise, Lofwyr
A҉̳̼͕r̫̜̻͈̞͜i̸͙se̯͚̳͈͚!̫̥̝̯

GOKUDO!!

"Everyone I love has abandoned me."
-Vasile
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:41:46 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2017, 01:59:01 PM »
Chapter II
Lofwyr

A silly situation:

How others can get caught up so easily...
                                                 A breeze to me, out by the sea,                                                        All I can breathe, is chemicals.
                            What seems to be;? is not to be.                                   What seems to be is naught.
                                                               This dream to me is a mystery,                                                                      So where have I been brought?
                                          A glinting light, cuts through the night,                                                 Is this the sword I've sought?

Caught up so easily,
is this even air I breathe?
Spoiler: show
I am a PRISONER here,

Let Me Not Forget.. .

There is but one escape!

No wait, my mind went blank

Again
SILENCE!!!

OBEY!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 02:04:19 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2017, 02:14:32 PM »
Chapter III

I

AM

i

You CanNot Stand Against The Will!

You see those lights?
They shine for you!

Come play
c0m3 p1ay1
c̰̘̬̮̩̠ǫ͖̱̟̦̺̗m̨̪͚̘͕͈̳͎e̝̹̕ ̤̭̗͕p̷͕͎l͇͝ͅa̟y̵.̬̪͍̜̬ͅ.̘.̷͓̱̪̜̭̺͔

i Hunger
||-Roleplay Profile-||

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2017, 02:48:38 PM »
[The flier is written with serpentine glyphs & sigils! It seemingly radiates heat.]

i̸̤̜͓̭̘ ̼͙̞̠͢ͅS̼̰̩̝̦E͎̼̫E͞ ̝̘͎͉̱̠N̵̝̭̦̤̻̭͎Ơ̺͎̼̝ ̡̰̲̝̪̯̲S͉͍̲̼̗͎͢T̮̝̖̩̘̭͡ͅA̘͙͖̳̘͜R͔̖̜̹̞S̸͙̱͈̞

G̝̞̘A̘̠̬̙̱̩T̳̲̭̺̗̗͟H̝̱̼̺͚̠E̵͓̳͓̣R̻̙͈͔̝̞͈ ͎̫̳̪̺̭̯͡R̳̗͙̳̼̫͉O̲͝U̹͜N̷͈̪̗ͅD͈̭ T̸H̠̪͎͙̼͉̦A̬̜T̲̦̦̭̜͔̹ ̴̖̠̼̗Y̛̼E̬̠̟͖͠ ̨̜̘̣̜̰̣M͇̹̹I̟̲̰̤̮̗̗G̼̭̻̤H̻̪T͍̟ ̼̣͎͇̘͇̀H̴̘͇̺̖A̙R͔̲̜̜K̶͉̝̺͙̪͇
͎̗̹̭
̖̼̖O̟͈̗͚̮͈͙͝ R҉O̭͔̦͚̙̣͢U͡N̡̙͖̰̥̭D̨̦̣ ̴̦̞̖̻͔̮A͎̪B̳̜ͅO̗͍̣̦̰̠͘U̠̤͚̖T͔̙̯̼͡,̸̝̟͍͎̗ ̹̠̙̬̰SO̵͓O̶̩̫̙̠̗̘̼N̻̫̭ͅ ̨͈͉ͅA̷͔̠̹̥̝͔F̫̖̻͚T̢͕̲̼͖E͢R̨ ͕̥̻̹͚̠D҉͈̜̺̣̠͍A̢͖̥̥̱RK̴
҉͇
̜̭̜A͍͇̟̥̫̳̰ ͏T̜̟͇͕͎O̥̪̮̙͕͜Ư̟R̺̼͔N͡E͎̹͢Ý̼͎̖̘̜ͅ ̛F̛̖̻ͅO̯̪͟R̬̺͓̱͉̟ ̺A̞͇̬̘͘L͙̖̻̩̀L̘̬̩͚̫̦ ̟̥̰̮͖ͅS̛̜̦̠̹̯̻T̖̖̻O͓͓̜̱̥̥U̧͙̦͙̖͈ͅT ̥̬͞ͅO̧̲͙̯F̝̮̟̠͓̤ ͘H̨̰̜E̡̟̘͚̪̹A̜̖̗̱͟R̫ͅṬ͈̯̙̻
̰
̯͈͕̻̪̱ͅFO̹̗͕͖͡R͎̤̫͕͇ ̛̼͕̭͎͕̬̙R̻̗̝̠͇̘I͇̩̼̦͠C̖̮͙̖̝̲͝Ḥ̙͢ ̯̖͍̮ͅR̰͖̜͈͙̼̕EͅW͈̙͜A͚̺̦R̪̙̭̝͖D̹͚͇̜̤͞
! ̖̼̗̰̗̯̤̕A̸͍̱̻̫̯ ̶̥̮̫D̹͉͍R̳̤̱͚A͔͚̲̠͢G̴̠̤͓O̵̙͓̤̬͚̲N̵̥ ͇͍S̲P̥̘̗̟̭̼̖A͙̱̖̳̩̹R̮̤K̶͖̫͉̳!̖̫ͅ!

P̱̭̠̱̫A͓̠̗͙̺̪ͅY̭̠̱͈̙̰̰ ͙͈Y̰̮E͎̤ ̠̮M̳̖̻͓̙̪I͍͕N̯E̠̖̹ͅ,̺̟͕̩ Ṯ̩̦̖͖H̞̮͓E͍̺͙N̳͉͕ͅ, ̹͇̦̣̤Ṭ̱̮O̰̯̜͖̪ͅ ͈̳̲̯͇̹̬T̹̪HͅE͍̮̱̱ ̣̭̯SI̺͙̩G̱͚̱̬̦̮N̜̪̫̲͉͈S̼̜͍̱̣͚̰
͔TO ̰K͖Ṉ͍̫̪̘̯O͎͔̯͔̹̱Ẉ̠̪͉ ̦̣͎̻̟T͉̪̳̳̱͍͉H͍̹̫̥͔̤̖E̺̞ ͙̘̣T̠͈̳̗̠̟̰I͉͎͕̫̝̳M̻̭͔̙E̺̥͍̜̫͎̟ ͚̼̹̹D͓̞͕̟R͓̦̼̟̯A͎̦̦W͇̩̤̣͙̠S̞͓͖͈̦̠̜ ͓̩̲͖ͅNỊ̳͎͙̗G͎̮H̰̤

[This is notice for an upcoming underground tournament to be hosted in the near future. The prizes will be DRACONIC! Huzzah! Stay tuned.]

-CONNER
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 04:26:52 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2017, 11:25:55 AM »
[The flier is written with serpentine glyphs & sigils!]

i̸̤̜͓̭̘ ̼͙̞̠͢ͅS̼̰̩̝̦E͎̼̫E͞ ̝̘͎͉̱̠N̵̝̭̦̤̻̭͎Ơ̺͎̼̝ ̡̰̲̝̪̯̲S͉͍̲̼̗͎͢T̮̝̖̩̘̭͡ͅA̘͙͖̳̘͜R͔̖̜̹̞S̸͙̱͈̞

Ṯ͓̲̖̜́H̤̰̗̳͈͎͈E̳̤͈͙͔ ͏̜S̻͍̦̯̥͡ͅT̜A͉̗̼R҉S̛͇ A̬͈̰͍͘L͇̬̬̫̹̼̖I̺̮̘̬̩͇GN̶̼̗̞̞̲̪, ̰͚̩͇̣N̻̩̹̝O̲̖͉̗͍̥̯͝W,̡͚̺̲̠̫ͅ ̳͇̤̪͢ŖI͙̼̪̹GH̤͚̠̺T̹̜͕̲̭͘ͅ ̝̘͎̣͍O̥̲̹͘N̹̝̦̙͎̙ ̟̫̥̞̱TI͍̟M̭͔͖̙̯E͉̪̺̦
̘̠͕̣͈TO͙ͅ ͙̱͔͍̹̩̩̀F̢͚̞̝I̷N͝D̞͉̞̱̀ ͎̟̺͞ͅTH̴̲͎E͎̬̟̹̱̱ ͍͈̰̙̬͙̲WA͉Y̩,͕̤̯ ̻͍̹̫ͅT͈͉͔H͕̺̥̳͕̩̟E̵͇͈̺͇͕͈̰ ͡PA̛͎̪T̛̗̲̗̝̖̜Ḩ̰͙͖̘̣̩̰ ͝T͈O̤̲͍ ͔̤̣̩͈M̗I̷̹N̦̗̹̥E̱̳̗̬͉͉̠
̲͝
̵͔̼͉̼̜H̤͝E̡R̬͖̠͝O̫̝̩E҉̫̺ͅS̟͓̫̰̮̲͞,҉͓̩̞̠̖̺̞ ̣̞͠V̡I̖̹͇̭̼͈̩L̴̫̯̭L̻̪̜̜̘̩̣A̯̭̮̯͙̞ͅI͙̹̩͓̜̬̖N̢̗̜͚̯͈̫S̗͕̣̥̯̠,̱ ͘F̗̦A̧͕̤̱͕̞R̫͙̦̺̮ ̟̕A̟N͇͎D͚͜ ̘W͖̯̲̼͇͡I̭̯͙D͈͖̻̝̖̕E̢̩!̨̹̖̜̘̳
̥̹̲̮͡C̣͍̗̥̗O͕̜͙̹̜͠ME҉͍̩̞̝̮̖̘ ͍͍A̸Ṋ̸͍̘̥D̲͎͉̮̝ ̴M̦͔E͇̳͖̼͓E̱̩̰̬̖̳T̫̬̫̖ ̗̤͉̝͔T̹̻͔̭H̠̺͕̫̬̫̖͡E͝ ̵C̖̗̪̪̹̯O̤̼͇̤M͕͘I͞NG̫̰͍̙̻͇ ͡T̴̺̤̤͇ͅI̺̮̰̟̰̖D̳̟E͇̟̳!

̱̥͈̘͍͇͞ͅF͖̫͕̰R̬̩͠O̝̖̻̪̘̤͉M̧̦̫ T̵̬͎̞͙̹̼H̀E̸͖̞̘̫ ̨̘͎̤T̗̮̰̘̜̱͇R̬̠̟͇̮͚U҉͚̮̫̯̳̰T̶̙̘H̭͎̯͚̙ ̳̬͢Y̶̦̪͖̗̣͕͕O͕̣͔̼͈̳̝U̶̝ ̭͔C͈͢A̟N̰̩͕̻͚̰N̰̠̳̱̳OT̻ ̦H͇͕͙̤͍Ì̭͚͍̺Ḍ̵E͔̲̤̭̳
͙̱C̛̹H̰A̯̠̰͇̭̝M̤P͈I̲͔͉̲̼̘͕͜O̴͉N̖͖͕͕̮̻S͓̘̣̘̰͝ͅ ̙̜̩̲̣̫͇W̛I҉̲̯͔͍̲L̘L̦̝̘͔̯ ̨͈RI͕̯S͖̩͔̞̹̝̲E̡.̥̝̘̗͔̣͓
̘͎̭̰̯
̳̪̥A͜N͇̹͖̼͈̫̪D̳̝̘͘ ͓̺̜ͅTO̬͖͇̙ ̤̭̻͍̲̯̩́T̵͙̻̦͎H̸͈̣̣̠E̦̮̤͜ ̶͍̟͚V̬̠̬͍̱̹͈I͏͍C͍̬̰̺Ț̥̬O͎̫̩R̰̠̣̘͇:̶̯͇͕̭̖̤̻
̠͔ͅG͉ͅO͇̖̰͎ ̲̰̖͕͍͉̰T̳͙͔̤̱͞H̖͉̥̗̘E͔͉̥̙ ̬S̵P̜̫̖O͎̣̗̰̰͙ͅI͇͖͢L̬̜͇̦͓̣̘S̬͕̝̜̪ͅ.͔͕̬̝
̗̲̖͔ͅ
̥͔͈̲̺̺S̠͙̖͝Ụ̬͢ͅĆ̣H͈͔̩̣̳ ̰̺̯R͏̻̖I̫̖͕̗̱͔C̵H̘̝͎̻̼̪̜ ̤̠͔͙̦͉͟R̘̗͔̦͜E̞̯̩̻̱̬͝ͅW͚͕͔͚A҉̦̬̟̟͔͎R̘͉͕̫͚̖̘D̺̯̤͇͍̠͠ͅ!̴͎͔̠̱͚͎
͍͖̯̪A̝̰̫̼̰ ͚͔͖̬͖́D̗̮͕̲̙̭R͘A̫̰̟̟̗̺͍G̷̥̰̤̱̩O̸Ṉ͈̩͈̫̠̗'̶͇̝̞̺͉͚S̝ ͖͈͎̲͓̠̲̕H͖̦̟̖̞O̶R͙͈̳͉̞͈̤D҉̺̜E̛͕̯̻͔͎.̗̜̬̻̩͓

[This is a flier for an upcoming underground tournament with great prizes! All are welcome to attend. There will be special rules and moderation to the fights, contestants, and divisions based on the number in attanedence. Low levels welcome! Encouraged, even! For the "Upstart Division". Heroes welcome. A date is not set, yet. Stay tuned.]

-Conner

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2017, 06:59:06 PM »
[The flier is written with serpentine glyphs & sigils! It seemingly radiates heat.]

warning, adult language

i̸̤̜͓̭̘ ̼͙̞̠͢ͅS̼̰̩̝̦E͎̼̫E͞ ̝̘͎͉̱̠N̵̝̭̦̤̻̭͎Ơ̺͎̼̝ ̡̰̲̝̪̯̲S͉͍̲̼̗͎͢T̮̝̖̩̘̭͡ͅA̘͙͖̳̘͜R͔̖̜̹̞S̸͙̱͈̞ !

M̹A̲͠Ṭ̺͖͈I̴E̢̻̮̰͉̠͉̫S̸̮̣͉!̷̰͓̖̙!!͍͚̣͢!͖̮͓̬͙!̴!̱͚̦!̷ ͖̫̤ͅ

[̟͉̻͙̭̝́The Rune seems to scream off the page!]

̞͚̳A̮͕S͖͓͎̹̗̦̻ ̦̬̖͇̭W͔E̗̲͍ ̝͚̩͉̩ͅͅS̟͡P̴È̗̬A̮͝K̙̼͇
̨͎̝̱ͅT҉H̤͍̳͝E͓̝̞̜ ̗̙̬͙͕̫͢P͇̀E̕AK͖̘͔S̶ ̟A̡̹L̩̥̯̩̳L̮̮̤ ̤̖̻̲̜̜͕͟B̬̰̗͈͔̬̞L͕͈͚̳̞̙O҉̱̞̘̤̯̼̮W͉̘̭̼̦͔ͅ ͍̠͎̪̼Ạ̶͎͉̫̘̼̙N̙͎͕̘͍͍Ḏ̙̞̮ ̨̙C̛̞̟̣͍̦̣R̩̭̮E͔̞͕̱̱A̝̺̟͢K҉̞̮̲̪
̦̦͙̯͚A̭̝̫̻N̠͎̪̘̼͔͝D̘̯͙̗ͅ ̱͚̗͚͖W͎̥̰I̖T̲H̖̜̮̯̰͡O͓̫͓̟̗U̴̺̜͕̥̞T̟͔ ̵̺̬͍̥̺̫A̤̣̟͟ ͔͙̹̘̮S̹̼̻̘̘̫Q̺͡U͏͇̻E̴̼͇̦È̬̳̩K͎͈̣̳̰̥̪
̞̱̜̦͇͕̮͝Y̛̱̮̟̫͎͙̤Ọ̪͇U̩̰͈͇̪̪̦'҉͍̙̼̥VĘ̬͚̯̤̞ ̨͇̯͉̙̪̘̠P̷̤͕̬̗A̺S̻̻̮̦̝̬S͈̤͍͎̠͎͝E̖̰̩͙̟͇̮͜Ḓ͍̞̖͇̟͚ ̮̟̤A͕̠̭͡W͚͇̯͠A̪̟͚̙͓̘̫͠Y̸

͓̺̳͈̳̘ͅ
̖̺̟̙̹̹̕I̖̯̼͢ͅF̵͕̞͚̯̼̤ ̮̙͍͔̀BṲ̞̲̼͕̖͈T̮̮͕̳̬̗̱ ̬͔O̹̥̥̮̫̮N̫̠͈̞̫͕E̢ L͎̟͝A̠̟͖̼̹̕S̨T̟̺̜͎ ̙̣̝͉͠F̞̤͇̠̝̜͇͘I͇͓̖N̡͎͓͕̭͚̟ͅA̸̰̞L̛̲̙ ̞Ṯ̨̟̭̻̯͈I̘̭̯̩̺̰͕M̫̘̫̙̺͝Ẹ̴̹̲̟
͔̥̤̜̱͡R̲͕Á͍̦̻̙ͅÌ̦̹̳̫̫S͎̖̞E̼͓̜ ͓̦̦Y͔O͕̪̩͍̹̥Ú̗̰̲̩̘͔ͅR͔̫͈͓̼̹ ̹̮F͏͙̯̞͕͎ḬS͖͈͡T̸̖ ̬̲͜I͇̞̺̹͎ͅͅN͔̪͉̠̞̪ ̬̖T̙̲͈̬Ò̗̦ ̝̙̹̪̲̮̼T͇͕̥̜͔͙̕ͅH̵̗͕̳E̜̼̝͔̳̣̩ ͖̦̹̕S̰͓̟K͙̞̮̼͇̼Y͞
̭͙͇ͅD̪͉͜R͎̩͚̭E̶̟͖A̸̹̯͕͖M̦̘͍̱͖͉͢ ̜̳̫͈͔T̫̭̱͚̥̳̞H͇̙͖E͓̳͉̟ ̮͉̫̲̣͙͞D̛̲͚̣A̴̻̲̙Y̢̲ͅ ͏̗̯Y̹O̢U͎͓͘ Ḍ̠̻̻I̘̰̞͕̤E
!̭̻͟ͅ
̥Y͘O̧̖͎̘̜ͅƯ͚'̳̜̘V̩͈̠͇E̲͚̗̼ ̟P̟A̦̟͍S͍̣̝͍̱S̲͢E͈D̗̙͉̣̯̙̳́ ̨̙A̛͇W̱̪͚̳͔͎A͍̗͖͚̬ͅY̵̪͙͖͙͈!̠͡
̰͘ͅ
̥̫̜̯̫Y͖̘͡ͅO͉̪̠̻̗̙͔U̬̯'̳V̝Ẹ̛̠̞̙̪̠ P̣̳̩͍̬̳͙A̧̱S̲͎͉͍̜S̀E͇̪̜̙̙̮̫D̰͔͖̼͙̰͕ ̩͎̰̥͎̱͈À̻̲̯Ẉ͙̻͚͙̘A̵Y̻̟̯͚
͖̙́
̩̝̰̙̯͕ͅN͠Ó̻̠̘͓̟W C̵̙̼L͍̲̘̹͟A̩̭̯̟̻͝ͅI̩͙͇͔͟M̠͕̬̟̼̖ ̘̤͙̱Ț̳̘̜̝̭H͈͈͍͉̱̤̲E̦͇̻̮ ̠̩̹͓̙͇͟D̬̝A̖̗̼̺͖Y̹̰̗̼̯̥͖!̱̲
͔̬̱̬̣ͅ
̴͖͍͓̞Ę̞M̵̦̪B̵̞̭͓ͅR͓A̹͓͍͉͡ͅC̣E̱̮̞͎͝ ͖̫Y̯̖̹̣O̳̤̞U̪̼͓͙̙R̪̣̙ ̶̗͔̝̰͓͖F͈̜͎̝͔̜̤͝A̬̮͖ͅT̲̫̘͈̣͚E.̹

[This is a flier for an upcoming underground tournament with great prizes! All are welcome to attend. There will be special rules and moderation to the fights, contestants, and divisions based on the number in attanedence. Low levels welcome! Encouraged, even! For the "Upstart Division". Heroes welcome. A date is not set, yet. Stay tuned.]

-Conner
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:07:23 PM by Mailbox-2001 »

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2017, 11:39:05 PM »

i̸̤̜͓̭̘ ̼͙̞̠͢ͅS̼̰̩̝̦E͎̼̫E͞ ̝̘͎͉̱̠N̵̝̭̦̤̻̭͎Ơ̺͎̼̝ ̡̰̲̝̪̯̲S͉͍̲̼̗͎͢T̮̝̖̩̘̭͡ͅA̘͙͖̳̘͜R͔̖̜̹̞S̸͙̱͈̞ !

R̞E̶̬͓̖̞G̨I̻S̰͈̰̹T̺̦̦̺̭̜͝E̥̰̟̙R̦̪͓͕̮ ̠̖̻̬̗ͅN͏͚͉̠O̱̣͙̥W̴̭̼̲̞̮͍!̷̰͓̖̙!!͍͚̣͢!͖̮͓̬͙!̴!̱͚̦!̷ ͖̫̤ͅ

THIS IS AN EVENT FOR -ALL- CHARACTERS, OF LOW OR HIGH LEVELS. ANYONE CAN WIN.

[Send this Forum Account your registering character's Name, and Level, to be eligible for raffle prizes.]
(And subsequently help me with managing the event and keep things moving as efficiently as possible! Thank you.)
[NOTE: You do not need to register to attend the Tournament, only to be eligible for the raffle!]

[̟͉̻͙̭̝́The Rune seems to scream off the page!]

[COUNTDOWN]

A̖L̜̞̥͉L̳͓͔͚̤͉̟ ͕A̙̹̣̲R̼͔̙͙ͅE̘̯̗̹̬ ͔W͉̫͓̮̤͕E̼͚͇̳L̹̰͉͇C̝̖̼̫̼̗O̼̫͉͚̮̠M͚ͅE,̦ B͉U͈̟͕̗̯̰̦T͚̣͎̬͇ ̖ͅMU̝̹̬̗ͅS͕̣̲T ̱͉̞̪ͅO̠̬͚͇B͕̰͍̲̥E̝̲Y̰͔͉̖
̱͓O̼̖̮̫R̮̬͈ ̩̱̦͓͇͔F̟̟̟̦̩̼̺I͎̲N̜D͔ ̭̖TḤ͓̙̙A͍̗T̯̝̭ ̲T̯HE̖̝R̯̙͎͖̫̼E̮'̥̝̼̦̱Ș̺̦̝̥̝ ͓̼̞͚̳̠A ̥̠̣̖̗̯P͖̜͙R̯̻I̹̙̖C̺̻E̼̩̤̮̖̲̣ ̱̼͉͙̱̥̳T̮̭̫O ̝̭̗̰̼͇͔P̳͈̺A̳͖̰͇̳̬̠Y̙̬
̤̘ͅ
̫̫̬̗͕͍̱T̗̫̼̙H͙̮E͎̙̻ͅ ̻̣̪̟̥̥̮S̭̩T̺̼̘̹̖̣̤A̩̙̺̹R͙̣̙̙͉̲S̮̟̰͖͇̯͔ ̘͚̺͖͎̞DRA͎͙̲̲̬W ̞̞̳̬N̫̝̺͎̝̤̜E̗̼̱̣̹̰A̳̬͓R̖,̱̠̹ Ṱ͎̩̗̼H̖̮̰̟̪̮O͔͇̥U̗G̭̬ͅH̞͇̭͍̻̲̱ ̗͖̫̺̣̠N̫͖̼͙̹̘̺O͔T̼̱̦̙̻̩̬ ̙͚I̱̜͔͔̰N ̗͉̖͎̗͉S͓͕͈͖͈̙ͅI͚̱̩̯̠̳G̤͙͇̖H̫͔̗̩̺͇̤T̩͖̞̬
̬̗S̜O̲̗͈̭̜O͙̝̯N̳͔̩̹͚̤̫ ̻̭̣̟͙̩T̮̮͔̘̗̠H͇̜̞̹̦E͍͙̫Y͙̜͎̪͍ͅ'͙͖͇̟Ḻ͎̠̼̪Lͅ ͈̻͈͓̮ͅC̞̥̼̰̪ͅO͔̖͕M̥̭̫̹͔̱E̗̯̬̞̟̙, ̥̰̭̠͚T̫͉̬͙O̭̩͕͕̘̗ ̳͕̳̹B̭͕͙̣A̖̮̘Y̠̙͍ ̳̺A͚̟̥͙N̰̝̥̫̩D ̥̰̤F̦̩̜̬̯̻I̮̰̦G̣H̻ͅT̬̺̲͔̞͕͇
̘͚S̰̼̟̼̳̣̜E̪̯̳͚̜͈ͅN̩̱̟͇̬͉D̥̻̳̩̜̤ͅ ̖̣ͅM̩̹͙̰̩̣̼IS͈̠͓͙̩̬SI̠̩̺͔̙̳V̝͇͉̼E͖̬̹͇ ͍̤͚̖̘N͉̙͇͓̣͍͙O̠̰͎̠͓̰̝Ẉ̭͚,̗̘ ͉͙O̰N͎ ̝̹ͅW̼͚͓I̼̙̖͓̳NG̣͚̣̥̮̲̼S̮͔͕͓̙ͅ ̝̩̼̱͈ͅO̳̮̩̖̟͕̝F̗͚̼̜͍͉ F̝̘̖L̝Ị̯͇GͅH̼T,̫͎̞
̜͕̩T͎̫͚̩̗̱O̞̫͇ ̤͎̰̻̜R̮̠̲̫̭͇E̺͍̟ͅA͇̣͎̹̫̪͍C̜̻͇̞̙̳H̗ ͉̤̳̬̰M̙̣͉̘̤̳Y̳̝̞̘ ͍͓͈̤̞̲E̦̙̯͉̥Y̩̬͔E͈̬̝,̟̝͓̭͎͇ͅ ͓̦͚̝Ḁ͔̙͚N̞͖̻͈D͙̩̗̲͉ͅ ̣̻̠̤M͔̱A͔̤RK̜ ̖̩Y͙͍̙̭̞̯ͅO͕͉̹̞̲͙̼UR̟͓͖̯̺ RI͓̰̗̜͖̺͕G̞̞̺͚̗H̠̠̝̙͓͚̦Ț̮̜͚.̰̤͕͇̯̖ͅ
̭̰̖̠͈
̼̰͕̯͕̥P̞͈RI̙̜͕̲Z̝͔E̯̱̗͚S̰͖͉̩̼,͍ T̤͉̘͙R̬̬̺ͅE̞͕A̼̠̯̮͇͖S̼͉U͉̲͚͉̞̯R̫͇̮ͅE̱̥̞̻̥͉̝S̩̪,̥̯̬̗̮ ̟̥̩̺͕̹M͙̱̠̱̗̭̙A̰̦̼̩̥̟R̰͍V̺̝̫̜͖E̳̻͉̮L̩S̜,̻̬͙ ̗͚̼͖̲ͅM̤͕̹̠̻͍̱O̞͉̣̲̭̯R͎̯͔̥E
̘̯GA̻T͎̞͙̲͓H̤̗ER ̹̖R̳̫̫O̝̭̠͙̳̺U͖͖N͙D͉̩̙̝̯̜̳ ͓͍̬̻͚̖ͅT̻̼̻͇̫H̗̱̫E͕͔̹̖̝ ̹̻̠̜͚̥ͅM̖̪͔̗OT̖̳̟Ḷ̫̬̖͎ͅͅE͉Y͎͎̻ ̦̲̲H͈̰O̖̙͎̩͔R͖̯͍̯̝D͎̭̼E
̠͚̣̗̮̦N͙͎O̤͍̦̙̲͈̦ ̬͖̭̹͉͓L̦̪̥̦̥̣̰O̝̗̱̯̣͓N͖̻G͙͚̱͙̦ͅE̱̱͙R̩̖͓ ̼̞̰C̬͚̤A̻̳͎̰̹̜N̘̠͍̳̺ͅ ͍̩I̺̻̥͔T̟ ̦̯BẸ ͔͔̱̤͎̼͈IG̹̠̜̣̝NO̬̙̯̰̥̥̲ṞE̦̮̦͕͖̬D̘̯̟͙̰͕̬
C̭̞̬͈̝̠̮O̯͖͖M̫͇͇̞̪E̘̙̞̦͔̞̦ ̫̟͍̮̣̹JO̝̻̞I̫͍̘N ͙̠͙̖͓̻U̮͖̣̰̬S͙̮̳͎̮ ̩̙̠̗͍A̘̪N̩̠͉̼̟D̦͚̗͔̞̙̖ S͍͚̞E̱E͓̥̪͓̥̖̣ ̯̮W͍̩HA̩̘̻̮̼ͅT͙̻͔̞̤̝S̜͔̼͈̯̻ I͖N̩̖ ͈̼͓̖S̱̥Ṭ̤͉̖͍̯̝O͓RE
̱̻
͖̙͈̟D̬̦̝R̘̣A̖̲̣͓̹̘͈G̜̗ͅO͎̗̬͎͍̫N͇̖͓̘̱͚̖ ̯̣͎͖ͅP̳͔̭̙͕̤̭Y̼̮̘̭̰R̹ͅE̼̘̙̩̦̘,̺̘̥̹͕̱ͅ
͈W̭͇̭H̱̰̰̞̹O̻̯'̝̯͍̭͍̝S̞̠̘ ̖͚̰T̜̪͉H͓͈E̘̥̫̱̜͕͈ ̝̫̤S̳I̥̖̘͕̩̲RE͔̰͎͕?̖͉̺̟͖͔
̲̩̼C͕L͙̞͈̦̯̮̭A͚̩I͙͖̠M̹̞̣̰̮ ͅT͓̟͉̗̙ͅH̱E̪̟̳͉̮̳ͅ ͅF̞̰͖̜̲̞̪I̠̗͎͚R̯̹̤̳Ẹ̜̯̙͉̫.̖̹̞͓

C̜̖̲̩̝O̩̻̩͉̠M̰̝̫͈̠Ḙ̖̝̣̼͚ ̹̺̰̭̥A͍͙̼̗̝̜D͇͖̘͍̩̮MI̘̘͔̙R̦͙͈̤E͓̲̻̦͔̣ͅ
̬̭̜̣̤

[There are tallies to enter your name on the ensorcelled parchment... if you dare!]

** FORUM PM ME TO REGISTER *** SEE ABOVE SPOILER FOR DETAILS **

[This is a flier for an upcoming underground tournament with great prizes! All are welcome to attend. There will be special rules and moderation to the fights, contestants, and divisions based on the number in attendance. Low levels welcome! Encouraged, even! For the "Upstart Division". Heroes welcome.]

-Conner

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2017, 10:04:27 PM »

E̴̬Y̞̪̙̦̺̥É̝̰ ̟̗̱͓͇̼̹F̯͔O̴̘UR̲͇̼͇̻͍̫͜ A̘̺̯EN̪ ̨̹̙̭͚̳͔I̳̻͔͖͈̺ͅA͕̠A̭̤̥̖̻̮A̘̙͚͖͠A̟͜A̭̜͍̥̰G͈͓̦͇͇̲H͖̮́H̹̝

Mailbox-2100

• Heir of the
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2017, 08:12:31 PM »
Chapter IV
Gundarak Dawn

T͖̤̼͔͡h͡e̖ ̣͕̤̫̗R͚̼͜e̯͉̼̠̠̲̳d̸̥̗͈͖̗̭͉ ̬S͉̟oń̦̟̪͍ ̠̼̜͓̤C͞o͔̜̙̲̳̣ͅm̦̪̼e͈͖̻̻̣̬t̸̺h̖̣͇͙͞

L̶ę̰̯͙͙̞̭̲t̮̰̺ͅ ̻̞m̦̹̟̬͢e͍̙͉͕̪̕ ͖͟s̴̠̙̘̥̬̤h̺o̬̰̦̼w̨͎͖ͅ ̞̩̝y̶̘̤̹̙o̘͟u̢̪ ̼̀y̗̭o͏͓̘u̶̠̥̮͙̣r͇̖̞ ̡͕͍̜͖̠f̭̟o͏͚̭̩r̺̱̣͇̹̠t̛̞̱̝̹͓u̠̤̰̳n̟͕͓e͘s̮,͕͉ ̮͉̠f̘̠̣̝ͅo̢̲̫̲͚̖͎̹o̶̖̻̘͓l͖̟̟̹̳̗.̯̲̪͖̻.̣͓̱̬͇̫͞.͖̫͎̫̼͟!