Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Dancing animation.

(1/9) > >>

DM Tarokka:
http://www.xfire.com/video/30abe5/

Found this while surfing Xfire videos and I thought some kind of animation like this, for certain circumstances, could be nice to have. Wondering if it is too much a bother to plan.

Telkar:
Nice! I've always felt dancing animations were sorely needed. I remember in one Ball in Port-a-Lucine where there was a dance, and either the characters have to stand still, or step to the sides. It looked awkward even if dancing was emoted.

There are also many other animations that would be neat to see added. Does it require a hak to get it done?

Knas:
Don't think that's possible to add? Never seen any animations that uses 2 PC's. I think that animation consists of "1" object.

Strigoi:
god would i have loved that durring my noble days with Vincent. RPing a dance just doesn't have the same effect when you see it!

Soren / Zarathustra217:

--- Quote from: Knas on August 12, 2010, 03:30:23 PM ---Don't think that's possible to add? Never seen any animations that uses 2 PC's. I think that animation consists of "1" object.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it might work with some quirky scripting though (each being moved to an exact position to then play the animation separately) but the hassle seems more than it's worth to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version