Author Topic: Vistani Camp at Night.  (Read 1450 times)

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Vistani Camp at Night.
« on: June 29, 2010, 08:45:06 PM »
Seriously: they have to leave the camp at night? Why not leaving the Vistani Captain there to allow people to get in and out the camp?

All you will get is making people get stuck there for "twelve hours". Come on, ok for realism, but that's totally unnecessary.
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier

Aahz

• Dark Power
  • People don't like to be meddled with.
Re: Vistani Camp at Night.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 09:15:27 PM »
leaving the camp at night?  The vistani always stay at their camps right?  Though there was one time I exited the caravan to see werewolves that must have chased someone onto the map easily killing all vistani there.
"It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape adult people can get in a discussion on the best way to play make believe."

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 09:43:16 PM »
Not sure what this is about. No Vistani are set up to leave at night.

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 10:16:26 PM »
It is possible that something might have dragged them away, ie a spawn. I have seen were-wolves kill the vistani before so. it is possible though rare from what I have seen myself.

hugolino

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 11:03:45 PM »
My character fled to the Vistani Camp by the Village of Barovia a few nights ago with werewolves on his tail and to my in- and out-of- character dismay the werewolves wiped out all of the Vistani except for a few children. It was quite distressing, especially since I needed their travel help.

On the plus side, he and I learned not to lead werewolves there, both for the Vistanis' sake and his own.

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 11:08:35 PM »
Wait... I'm talking about the camp "in the middle of nowhere", where you chose to go to dementlieu, Barovia, Perfidus, etc.

I arrived, got inside the merchant wagon, sold my stuff and, whan I exited, the camp was empty.

I changed PC's, waited for the dawn, and relogged (and found Mason Moonshadow inside the wagon, going to Barovia).

So, IDK: the Vistani Camp in the "crossroad" has any spawn?
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier