Author Topic: An exotic item storage system considered  (Read 5001 times)

Aahz

• Dark Power
  • People don't like to be meddled with.
Re: An exotic item storage system considered
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 02:46:16 AM »
If you have storage somewhere it should be vulnerable to being jacked if someone thinks they can find it with enough time spent doing so and being able to secure it. (with assistance by a DM ofc)

*sigh* I would rather not have storage at all than it being Vulnerable to be stolen.  I would only use such a storage system to store mostly sentimental items for that character or outfits that I spend a lot of time to design. If the storage system is not going to be secure then really there is no point to it.
"It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape adult people can get in a discussion on the best way to play make believe."

Nemien Callishan

• Ezrite Anchorite wannabe
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2010, 03:15:11 PM »
It would be a great aid to crafters, esp. smiths and item traders like the Vardo. I hope this system encourages more to follow this particular craft.

Or for those of us who actualy want to respect the laws about not bringing firearms into Vallaki :p. I'd say thumbs up from me. Now if only I could have my pistol replaced.... you know the one that went missing in the guns fixes update. Oh well, maybe I'm better off without it in the long run.

The Gallant Rogue~

• New to the Mists
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2010, 08:57:33 AM »
I'm personally happy if this goes through. - It would be realistic to have.