Author Topic: [A Note Pinned on the Morninglord Church Door...]  (Read 1122 times)

Strigoi

• Vampire Extraordinaire
  • Dark Power
  • i never drink vine...
[A Note Pinned on the Morninglord Church Door...]
« on: October 28, 2010, 06:06:47 PM »
To those whom would hunt me and my kind,

Know that you have already failed in your foolish transgressions. i have already consumed the lives of Vallaki's Children, and i shall continue to do so. There is nothing you can do to stop my nightly consumption of Barovia's youth. your pitiful uninvolved minds are no match for the Cunning Intellect my great race possesses. know that our nightly encounters have been my entertainment that i have not experienced in these last 50 years.

Tomorrow is the Sanguine Night, a tradition among my kindred to feed and gorge ourselves on your blood. you can count on my Participation... those caught in my path will not be shown an ounce of mercy, for...

Ich... Habe... Durst...

- Edgar

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:32:45 PM by Stravokov »

Thundering Dawn

• Outlander
Re: [A Note Pinned on the Morninglord Church Door...]
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 09:22:54 AM »
[A swatch of black ink is drawn diagonally through the writing, further scrawl is found written in an orderly handwritting near the bottom]

Your blight shall be burned from this land!

Est Salarus oth Mithas

H. Brightblade

Flash like daybreak into th fray!

LawfulJoe

• "Evil is a thing of perception, it depends on which end of the sword you're on"
  • Dark Power
  • aka AwfulJoe
    • Joe Kellerman - Graphic Artist
Re: [A Note Pinned on the Morninglord Church Door...]
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 06:17:59 PM »
*A bald barovian man, of near 40 winters in age stares at the posted letter, his fists clenched in rage!*
Nu, you villl nu have my Natasha!!
*quickly he writes his own notice and posts below this one*

//This will be a RP heavy event, not for those who just want to wack a MPC. It will begin at midnight EST, though I hope to be gathering forces before hand
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 06:20:34 PM by LawfulJoe »