Author Topic: Vampire Spawn Gaseous Form  (Read 19118 times)

Minstrel

• Official Mascot of the
  • Dark Power
  • Cat in the Hat
Re: Vampire Spawn Gaseous Form
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2010, 04:43:06 PM »
To remain consistent on my stance of "leave the game mechanics alone already", I really do not see a need to change this. There is a procedure already in place to deal with abuse and no more is needed.

Rule of thumb: it is far better to restrict something through programming than to tell someone to not do it.

Kind of a bad philosophy, though on this scale it's one you have to employ.

If something can be exploited, more often than not it will.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Kendric98

• Dark Power
  • Omnipotent Overlord of the Omniverse!
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2010, 11:20:16 PM »
To remain consistent on my stance of "leave the game mechanics alone already", I really do not see a need to change this. There is a procedure already in place to deal with abuse and no more is needed.

Rule of thumb: it is far better to restrict something through programming than to tell someone to not do it.
Well its probobly far less drama that way to be shure. Unless for some reason it breaks peoples RP then all hell breaks loose and its young and the restless time!

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2010, 08:27:55 PM »

Kind of a bad philosophy, though on this scale it's one you have to employ.

If something can be exploited, more often than not it will.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

That's never a bad philosophy...