Author Topic: Har'Akri  (Read 1097 times)

Romar Notten

Har'Akri
« on: June 01, 2011, 08:15:08 PM »
The hidden dungeon in the desert, mummies, mummy priestess, were-crocs etc.. Can't think of the name of it right now.

Been there twice before changes, once after changes, each time I've only seen copper weapons, cold-forged iron weapons, loose amounts of coin and the two main chests -maybe- having something magical for the 50ish skill needed to unlock it, quite a let down for such a well designed place.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 08:18:23 PM by Romar Notten »

Ophie Kitty

• Inactive - Quit
  • Dark Power
Re: Har'Akri
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 08:29:39 PM »
The hidden dungeon in the desert, mummies, mummy priestess, were-crocs etc.. Can't think of the name of it right now.

Been there twice before changes, once after changes, each time I've only seen copper weapons, cold-forged iron weapons, loose amounts of coin and the two main chests -maybe- having something magical for the 50ish skill needed to unlock it, quite a let down for such a well designed place.

Agreed/Confirmed

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 06:55:15 AM »
I have on rare occasion found some very nice and interesting things in the final two chests.

Ophie Kitty

• Inactive - Quit
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 04:44:43 PM »

Tomb of Hotep REALLY needs to get an overhaul on what its drops are. You find more useful things in a dungeon half its CR. That traps are ridiculously deadly, and the potion you drink to heal yourself is worth more than what you find inside.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 04:56:09 PM by Rhymenoceros »