Author Topic: Elrawiel and her book  (Read 1756 times)

Naomy

• Outlander
  • what color shall be for today...?
Elrawiel and her book
« on: January 29, 2010, 12:36:58 PM »
 Now that the time slow came, i felt sad for failed so many times on doing what my mentors said was in my blood.
 As longs as i live on shadows my mind will be in shadows, and it corrupted some of my action cause of my feeling about good and evil on vallaki.
 i will write a quick list of some thing i need to do before the end that comes faster like a horse.

* Gallaio, i did meet this man along time ago on the drain.. he eat gardas corpses i wanted to know how strong he was for see if he could be a threat. hedo not show as a enemy for me, but like a child who have seen on me some thing awfull that i would win him on fights.
 some time ago i descovered some thing sad, he died and now is back in undead curse, i asked if he was ok with that and if he was doing eny evil things he look to me and said... not exacly well meaning? he is just bad as every undeads around... why not kill him? end his life in honor been destroyed by the one who considerate him a partner... i will give him more one chanse i guess .. Aran was a good vampire maybe Gallaio see the same light.

Elrawiel- The pur.. mean white wizard
Ririm Ironfist- the prist.

Naomy

• Outlander
Re: Elrawiel and her book
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 12:50:27 PM »
  Well i was wrong... he did not see eny light, just darkness of the night.
 i find him once more on the graveyard but now he was near a corpse, feeding on that poor dead fellow... was enough for me.. my hands began to shake as the fear of failure could be near, but i do not fear be my guide just the Valar ur guide over the nights of the Lothorien, and i shout to him to step away from that corpse once, No respost from his part so i did it again and nothing so he tested my limits of negociation and now i was casting all my spells to stop him once for all. he was castng as well he knew i was ready to kill him and wen we finished first thing i did was cast firebrand arrows to hit him, the demage was great but no enough for killing the monster so i continued with my missiles storms wen he began to heal himself with negative energy was ten missiles that hit him and he was in bad shape now baddly wounded, if i was him i would run for good, but he did not so my mind told me one thing... "finish" and more one storm was casted and he died near the corpse.
 With that i would be happy? well i killed a undead, outskirts will be more safe now... but i was feeling gilt for done that to an old friend. i am not strong enough for killing enyone for real? my next step was one of the ones some of my friends would considerated... treason i turn into a umber hulk and run as faster i can to barovia...
 there i find one of the undeads Ezrites i told her what happens to Gallaio and tel her cake care of him with one advise to her, if he apear on the outskirts once more he is dead, destroyed forever, in my mind all the people who would try to help him as well.

Naomy

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 01:07:21 PM »
 Now my problems are about a woman, who is always on the outskirts at night and never on day, i am begine to be sure of her condition.. she might be a vampire.
 Wen Roan and i was walking in the underground of the farms we´ve meet her sleeping on that dark and weird cave was not in the afternoon, my intuiton was to shoot first and ask later wen we raised would try to raise her on the temple for see if she was a undead, but Roan was there and once more his delicaty code of honor block me from killing her, but we will see how long this will be like that.
 ... danmy was been already to long and i am still just watching that blood sucker, and to night some thing happens..

she was there once more and i was watchng her not far, like more or less five foots away from her, she stares at me and said: "need some thing?" i would use it now, i got a holy bottle on hands! why not use it now?! I look to her and ask once more.. "why ya is alwasy here on night?" she eyes me and laugh "and you? allways here on night to watch me?"...
  Holy crap i am starting to enjoy that game with her but i am sad cause next time i see her alone i will turn her on a stone and wait the day time and see her burning that is the right to be done, that is what the Valars want me to do, that is what i fear to do.

Naomy

• Outlander
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »
 Should a great wizard fear his own death?
 after along time in Barovia i am start to felt that i need to be read for my depart to the Imortals Island once i am out of my corpse.. but i´ve been killed alot of time but my soul keep near this land? could the mist block that to? after you die you can´t back to whatever you came from? i want to back to the Gray port to depart like a good elf of Lothlirens and i fear i leave behind nothing on this land... my mind tells me some thing.. i need aprendices and need to find they faster.. and most important they need to be good of heart.
 Well i´ve heave find once more the demon blooded elf she might be good as aprendice if her customs are not to kill they master after they are done teaching hehe but i know she might be good one soon. well she have alot of drows friends.. wast of my precious time to deal with suck a creature like the drows cause they will not want to listen to a surface even that i lived on the drain for like one year working with Eldur and talking to Vasile but i do not wish to make friendship with drows they are the shadow of the greatness of the elvish kind.
 Well this time i´ve meet Natasha a human lady who posses some of the base of the arcane power i told her i was in need of an aprendice and she told me in return she was in need of an master so this will going to work so far. with the scrolls i got i will give to her like i do with Lae in return i will ask they to be my loyalt friends and partners for most of the things but a good wizard just need one aprendice... i will need to test they. and the final test will be super. cause i have an huge surprise if they want to became my aprendice... well i think Tom won´t be verry happy with my test sinse he did nothing to me but he is not alive enymore if i am not wrong so it mean his teckniques was not the best or he would be alive. so i need to change my to see if it will be good for my own safe.

Naomy

• Outlander
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 02:15:53 PM »
 Once more wen i was talking to Lae that drow came and stares at us like a huge meat beg, she began to speak in her drow native linguage wich is not that diferent from the ones back home so i was, now just watching both of they speak about my own, intill she said i was nothing of use for they than i put all the streangth i got for make my move and show they that i can understand they well enough now i did not keep in mind what i said but well i guess was some thing not offencive.
  I almost got myself killed cause of this drows and they are just idiots to know it.. maybe in the past aid that one was a mistake indeed. but my angry about the gardas was already enough for me not think two times, but i am amused with the gardas alittle cause called me a caliban for Pink hair was kind of idiot of they... but this is other story my focuo is what i am planing to do in the future..... Wich will be awesome!

Naomy

• Outlander
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 06:37:36 PM »
   Will make now a new chapter just for one person and his partners.
                => Leo Dilisnya: Evil vampire and adversary of Strahd, first time i meet him was in the catacombs of the old church, he was there to collect names of the ones who had killed his Golem and well he have luck and almost killed me, Almost but i was smart and could scape hiding and walking in ways that block his vision making him helpless to cast on me.
                   His plan is to assume Strahd place and rule Barovia, he got a lot of people that are working to him I've been asked to follow the shine eyes Elf Celor to give a present to strahd. Was one of Leo's spy a human was after i discovered that was Evelyn Husband, sad but was to be done... after that Devon told about a sword that can kill both Leo and Strahd a sword who the one that used it was no more no less than Soren nexus who if what he told is not mistake is disguised some where.
              There is a lot of inspiration wen we talk about Leo. but i am watching a old friend what seems to be a lot  liked with the night, his name is Sorin i am feeling still bad with what happens with him... he was my first love of thins land and now is completely away from the light... but I've seen some thing more than just weird now i was in the outskirts wen he attempt to do some thing to Do Boung and than he was stoped and a Dragon appear, after Bernard went to the graveyard, and tryed to kill Sorin. after that a few time passed and Sorin appear naked on the outskirts and fall on the ground i was watching for be sure what was to happens and saw Nara'ia going to help him but mister bernard again pokes him on some where he shouldn't and Anna the halfling use combuston on him two times than was enough i went there and healed him and told they i was disappointed with every one of they and really i still am. If some thing happens with each of they and was on my hands i would let they alone and no nothing cause they serve no good for what they did.
       After that i and silvermoon, we carry him in the old church and i was there alone talking to Sorin for long time. and he did tell me enough about what i need to know so far. I see what he can be the link to me see Leo once more. and make Sorin my informer

Naomy

• Outlander
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 10:18:49 PM »
*Added note*
  Well my new informations was that some of the Ezrites are following Leo, was told int he genesis that Leo was Ezra mentor and now he is using from this lie to make the foolish ones follow him. Vandor show me other day the inquisitor, a mustache man called Poisson, talking to a invisible creature that smell awfull and got alot of flays around him just like Gallaio got for his dead meat.so i will keep one eyes on this Human.

*added note*
  some people would think cause some one are in different clothes and use a hood can be some one else but if this person keep doing the same thing? once more i find during the night a woman standing on the outskirts at night, i take one garlic inside of the inn and came back to put it near her to see what happens and she just run off. I was invisible and could follow her to inside the city but she was vanished after the gates... call me idiot but i think she is a vampire and next time i find her i will need to be brave cause could be the lest one.

Naomy

• Outlander
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 08:32:46 PM »
    The Letter for Logan...

Elrawiel step outside the church, the sun is on the top of her head, the day seems to be doing good so far...
  she move to the woods and ask maya, her panther, to find Logan and give him a letter and she keep walking in the woods and desapear...
 in the letter is writed:
  i am sorry Logan, but i need to go for now..
i will be back as soons as i can, i am worried with most of things around this days need to be sure they can be safe without me for this short time that i will be in meditation.
  Please forgive me for not came and tell you it in person but the winds guide me now and i might lose the direction if i go other time so this is a way to you know i am not just missing but i am some where fine and safe.
  be Well, i enjoy to be with you all the times and hope to meet you soon.
  And more one thing.. i will send maya to give you the letter so ... don't attack a black panther .. or you did it already go take care of my baby kitty! kisses Elra.